pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Regional Forums > South East

Old 11-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
DiscipleCO

Team Disciple, South Carolina

Hey everyone, my name is Daniel and I am Captain of Team Disciple, a Christian Scenario Paintball team. We are from Clover, SC, and our home field is Behind Enemy Lines in Gastonia NC. I just wanted to put our name out there and say we hope to meet all of ya'll on the field. We go to several scenarios a year at Command Decisions in Taylorsville. We have been to Guadalcanal, the Platoon leader game in the Spring, Operation Cobra, and Fulda Gap 08.

Here's some of our info. Let me know what you think. God Bless, and Thanks.

Team Disciple Mission Statement
Our paintball team’s mission statement is to be a witness for Christ on and off the field. We call ourselves “Disciple” and our team verse is the Matthew 28:19 “Go yeah therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”
We aren’t about “killing” and things of that nature. This would contradict the idea of paintball, paintball is about having fun, meeting people, and sharing the good news of Christ. We will always aim to Glorify God in everything that we do. We are a Christian Scenario Paintball team which and we strive to share and witness to others while playing paintball.
Team Disciple is associated with the CPPA(Christian Paintball Players Association).
Team Disciple is part of a battalion made of 3 Christian paintball teams. The battalion name is 1st Reborn BN. The teams are team 1st Reborn out of Dallas/Cherryville NC, team Men of Valor out of Dallas/Cherryville NC, and team Disciple of Clover, SC.

Team Disciple Motto: For Truth, For Honor, For GOD

http://www.belpb.com/ This is our HOME field.
www.disciplepaintball.com (Currently not working)

Team Disciple's Bible Verse: Matthew 28:19

Last edited by DiscipleCO : 11-23-2008 at 01:03 AM.
DiscipleCO is offline   Reply With Quote