pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Trader Feedback

Old 01-04-2005, 05:57 PM   #1
wordf0o
I'm Rich!

Send a message via AIM to wordf0o
Hey, It's Wordf0o's feedback.

All right, leave some feedback for me. Please touch upon subjects like comminucation, speed and quality of equipment etc... And rate me as well from 0-10. Thanks.

P.S If you are from pbnation and don't have much posts here, please say your pbnation name as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by senghing27
w0Rd foo'!@!!!
wordf0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #2
twsttheknifeinm

Send a message via AIM to twsttheknifeinm Send a message via Yahoo to twsttheknifeinm
your communication is great. but the times that you were online werent always convenient for me. although when i was on you seemed to be on. it was a great thing. the deal hasnt been completely gone through but i give you a 9 out of 10 because we havent completed the deal.

im from pbnation. s/n thesk8erguytd

great job with communication. and what not.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
twsttheknifeinm

Send a message via AIM to twsttheknifeinm Send a message via Yahoo to twsttheknifeinm
you get a 10 my man. i hope to see your impulse soon.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:55 PM   #4
killercho

Send a message via AIM to killercho
bought a crossfire 68/4500 and a blue dye rhino cover from him. great condition. kept good communication and shipped when he said he would. A++ seller would do business with him again.
killercho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #5
evileric77

PbN purchase

Very poor IMHO. I'd give him 2 at best, and that's generous. Sent me a Syndicate Misfit (sent it long after I had paid for it, lost my address and waited for me to contact him) with missing parts plus it was gunked with paint and dirt like he chopped a ton with the thing; asked him to replace the missing parts and he said he would, waited 2 weeks and then he claimed he just bought a hopper so he had no money. ????? Should have bought the missing parts for me since he promised them to me before he went and purchased a hopper. Offered to send the gun back for a refund and I'd eat the shipping cost; left me bad feedback because I won't just let it go. Pray you don't have to deal with his mistakes. As for MY feedback check it out on PbN.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=946381

Last edited by evileric77 : 06-14-2005 at 08:51 AM.
evileric77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 06:04 PM   #6
wordf0o
I'm Rich!

Send a message via AIM to wordf0o
Nice try buddy.

I did just buy a hopper so I don't have any money. I also bought a nxe pack too.

Go ask DanHappyTrigger or whatever his name was. Halo

Go ask pballzrican1...Nxe Pack

Just read the response on the PBN one...You would realize that its really his fault.

My fault: Shipping Slow, forgot 2 parts...ASA and Macroline
Apparently not being online when he was online...which is past normal hours.

His fault: Trying to grab money from me. For all I care, he pissed that he found better deals. $95 for a brand new one...He probably broke the misfit, and now wants to return it. I find it suspicious that at first he says its fine, then he after a month and half later--he says its totally broken. Detents are ruined. Paint is everywhere. Dirt is clogging the breech. Then you claim my mailman did it...You weren't sarcastic because you made some bull**** reason why my mailman could've got dirt inside.

I pm'd the mod, he agrees with me.

Quote:
Originally posted by senghing27
w0Rd foo'!@!!!
wordf0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:53 AM   #7
evileric77

Quote:
Originally posted by wordf0o
Nice try buddy.

I did just buy a hopper so I don't have any money. I also bought a nxe pack too.

Go ask DanHappyTrigger or whatever his name was. Halo

Go ask pballzrican1...Nxe Pack

Just read the response on the PBN one...You would realize that its really his fault.

My fault: Shipping Slow, forgot 2 parts...ASA and Macroline
Apparently not being online when he was online...which is past normal hours.

His fault: Trying to grab money from me. For all I care, he pissed that he found better deals. $95 for a brand new one...He probably broke the misfit, and now wants to return it. I find it suspicious that at first he says its fine, then he after a month and half later--he says its totally broken. Detents are ruined. Paint is everywhere. Dirt is clogging the breech. Then you claim my mailman did it...You weren't sarcastic because you made some bull**** reason why my mailman could've got dirt inside.

I pm'd the mod, he agrees with me.
For one I NEVER said dirt was CLOGGING the breech. I only said that there was dirt in the breech. As for you PM'ing the mod and him agreeing with you; if that were true then I should be banned. Am I? Nope, cuz I didn't do anything wrong, even if you did contact a mod then you would probably get a temp ban for as many times as you avoid the swear filter. As for anyone that has questions, the mailman comment was sarcastic, he just took it literally. I saved that convo so that I would have it later. He just sounds like a cop out. I NEVER said it was totally broken.

Here's an excerpt:

yeaaitzsh0rtii: i dont play near dirt what so ever
evileric77: dirt just somehow avoids you
yeaaitzsh0rtii: because im not near it
evileric77: lol
yeaaitzsh0rtii: i haven't played outdoors once
evileric77: I don't care whether you played near it or not, there was dirt in it
yeaaitzsh0rtii: yeah right
evileric77: maybe it was the mailman
yeaaitzsh0rtii: i dont even believe you
evileric77: lol

That's the only reference I made to the mailman in the WHOLE convo, not making up any 'reasons' whatsoever. Kinda odd that he says I'm online past 'normal' hours, as subjective as that is I'm usually online from 2:00PM - 4:00PM my time, translating into 3:00PM - 5:00PM his time. Hardly odd hours. I'm not arguing that he bought a hopper and pack, I'm just saying that he should have bought me the parts I needed to make the gun functional BEFORE he went and spent money on more stuff for himself.

People who read this pm me and let me know if I should post the whole convo somewhere or if you want the whole convo.

Last edited by evileric77 : 06-15-2005 at 08:07 AM.
evileric77 is offline   Reply With Quote