pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Old 07-24-2006, 10:56 AM   #81
ProtoLover06
Banned

HAHAHAHA Funny story listen to this a few years back like in 2004
my buddy had a spyder and left it on the table next to my stuff and
i was just chillin their and i see this guy with a dye jersey and pants
walk up and take his gun and i let him.....but listen he put it in to his
bag zipped it up and went back into the feild to play buddy came back
and i was like dude took it and put it in his bag pointed to the bag and
he started walkin to the guy but i wishled at him he cam back and i saide hold on and took out a piece of paper wroung f u you ***et *** theif and
went in to his bag grabed his gun back and throw the note in their thats when i saw it it was a pretty black DM4 and a 68 45 tank guess what dude tryed to steal a 100 dollar gun lost a 1000 gun at the time plus a tank took it and walked out along with the rest of his paint He diserved it right?? And Just a little tip if you find out who stills your stuff and you can do it take his stuff put it in your car walk back and wait to see how he fells REVENGE
Oh another tip wear sunglass so they cant tell what your looking out and check people out before you lay out your guns anyone can be a theif!!!
ProtoLover06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #82
drummerguy711

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35x
if ur guns electro and you gota leave it somewhere take the grips off and strew tools around so it looks like it's broke
then again someone can still take and sell a broken gun

yeah, i dunno about that one. sorry.
drummerguy711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:58 PM   #83
Nemesis2k4
10|\|

Send a message via AIM to Nemesis2k4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin_Man1356 View Post
im always in eyesight of my impulse. if anyone took it, i would rip them a new ******* in their ear
reply is a lil late but i just read the post and GO MUFFINMAN! lol sounds like sumthin id do lol. i also have a freak factory impulse and there is no way in @#$% i would want that to disappear! Like you said in beginning "Its common sense!"
Nemesis2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:33 AM   #84
mrcoolguy209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Pirate View Post
I wouldn't. I'd call the fuzz. I'm not going to get myself shot/stab/beaten/raped/ (it could happen) to stop someone from breaking into a car.
Raped?

Hopefully you're a female (not that I would want a female to get raped - hell no!).

I say this because it would suck pretty bad if you're a guy and you got raped by a guy. I think this is the scenario you're talking about. Cuz I'm sure if some chicks were about to break in to a car and they tried to rape me I'd let them rape me.
mrcoolguy209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:14 PM   #85
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
pretty much the main way to avoid getting a gun stolen is by carrying it around with you. I dont see why people would buy a 1000$ gun, leave it on a table in plain view where anyone could just grab it...
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:50 PM   #86
m16redneck
that dude with an a5

screw tarin a new one. ill get a rifle givem a new mouth bettween his eyes
m16redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:05 PM   #87
watson759
the dislexic cow says oom

Send a message via Yahoo to watson759
im reading this and i really like the ideas i have a heavy gun case on wheels much like a suit cace made out of diomond plate sheet metal it has a master lock and this is all to protect my and my girlfriends guns
(dm6 / proto 6 3 hpa tanks and 2 halo b's) its a pain to haul around but the security is unbeatable... well... atleast untill i fugure a way to hook up a car battery to it... mmmmh pain
Old 09-23-2006, 12:49 PM   #88
Infrared63

There is an old saying that goes something like this...
"Keep honest people honest, Lock your S*&T!"

I just got into paintball so I am still working with beginner gear,
Even though I don't have thousands of dollars invested I still take precautions simply because getting ripped off sucks.

The only things I leave on the picnic table while playing is 1, maybe 2 bags of paint and my gatorade. All my other goodies are either in my pockets or locked in the trunk of my car. If my marker and mask are on the table you can bet your last nickle I am there with them. Going to get air, they come with me, ALWAYS!
Most thefts are actions of opportunity, remove the opportunity and you remove the theft.
Infrared63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:22 AM   #89
promasta balla

Send a message via AIM to promasta balla
yea so i caught some guy tryin to cut into my lockbox(smart man) with a lock cutter to take my promaster and so(pardon my language) i beat the living **** outta him and the owner of my local field banned him from playing ever again and told other field owners and so far another field wont let him come near there
promasta balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #90
runningw235
Banned

Most of the stuff that gets stolen is hoppers and harnesses and stuff like that, so you should watch that stuff also, especially if your like me and have a $70 harness and a $120 hopper. The little stuff is targeted also, so be careful.
runningw235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:10 PM   #91
emt_paintballer

Send a message via AIM to emt_paintballer Send a message via Yahoo to emt_paintballer
My markers are both at home with me, if i go play i take one out and carry it everywhere and the other one is locked up in my truckbox
emt_paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:29 PM   #92
pbrob789
Sex=Good Baby=Bad!

Send a message via AIM to pbrob789 Send a message via MSN to pbrob789
I got one for you, I was at a local Tourney and I laid my stuff down with my Teammates cause I had to take a leak so bad i thought i was going to wet my self. Soooo. I get back and I see this guy take my Ion... I walked faster. Lets just say this guy calmly took it like it was his. I walk up to him and ask him what hes doing with the ion. Right out of his mouth Its mine and im going to go play. So i decided to ask the guy a question that only if you took the marker apart you would know what parts are stock and not so I asked what kind of QEV he had, he said um i dont know its my friends Long story short lets just say he got busted and arrested and kicked from the field. Oh and if you wondering what kinda of QEV it was its a 360.

Oh also when the guy took my stuff my teammates were at the snackbar and my stuff was the only thing that was tried to be taken.
<---- This one don't look like crying looks like hes constipated

PBN are Nazi's and PBR is Americans
PBN being NOz You canz not postz herz
PBR Awwl Man Sorry Bro Closed
pbrob789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:51 PM   #93
Armyhawk

My gun has a sling, so if it's not in my hands it's on my back. If somebody's stupid enough to try to take it off my back, they're getting a buttstock in the face.

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer." - Maj. Holdridge
Armyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:29 PM   #94
Parrotfish100

Excellent post.

Another way, is just do NOT leave your gear alone. I always have my stuff with me (extra paint/my lunch is the only exceptions). Even when I eat I have my gun next to me.

If you absolutely have to set your gun down, and don't have anything mentuioned in this post, leave it with a trusted friend, or with the staff at the payment kiosk thingy/owners of the field (ie you don't want to take the gun with you to the bathroom)

-SP Ion, HALO B with Rip (Suicide Shell), Redz Pepperstickz Kit, Hybrid Rail, CP ASA On/Off, NDZ Blade Trigger, NDZ QEV, SP Q-lock Feedneck, SP Firebolt-

Parrotfish100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:04 AM   #95
florida13
Banned

nice tips
florida13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:51 AM   #96
pbrob789
Sex=Good Baby=Bad!

Send a message via AIM to pbrob789 Send a message via MSN to pbrob789
ok, if you lay your stuff down and you got to, and you got a lot of gear, pods, harness cheap nicnaks what you can do is just put your marker under everything so if you see something missing you know what to look for cause its the cheaper stuff, but if that dont work get lock box that you can carry that always works.
<---- This one don't look like crying looks like hes constipated

PBN are Nazi's and PBR is Americans
PBN being NOz You canz not postz herz
PBR Awwl Man Sorry Bro Closed
pbrob789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 06:35 PM   #97
pbsniper07
Banned

wow....ive NEVER had anything stolen of mine.........
pbsniper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #98
scubayachts

good

good thread
scubayachts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #99
FanOfPaintball
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to FanOfPaintball
Very good advice,saved my gun when I caught someone trying to ge the lockbox away from a table. Lets just say,he won't be at that field for awhile.
FanOfPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #100
417Missouri

Send a message via AIM to 417Missouri Send a message via MSN to 417Missouri Send a message via Yahoo to 417Missouri
Where I live its all small fields and what not. But if ur goin to a tourny. put ur stuff with ur crew. Keep ur bagged zipped up. And I like that idea of the safe box. If ur runnin an N2 tank. Leave ur tank on when u fill it. they have that nipple on teh side. so really no excuse to leave ur gun.take it all
417Missouri is offline   Reply With Quote