pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Tippmann

Old 07-07-2004, 05:23 PM   #3
E r y k
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Send a message via AIM to E r y k
story time... isnt it.

the first couple of pics suck, cause it was taken with an ancient webcam i found in my attic.

ok, first got my m98, i photoshopped this. that was what i wanted to make my m98 look like. (i made a thread with that pic when i was a noob and asked what ppl thought, it should still be somewhere in the tippmann forum)

so... new to the very expensive sport of paintball. wanted a drop, decided that paying $20-30 dollars for a drop was wayy outta hand, so i busted out the saw and the drill press.
this is what i came up with:

not too shabby if you ask me ... left that there, my next step, since i was determined to be the bestest sniper in paintball in my area, was a scope... so i got a nice scope, but it wouldnt fit, so i bought a sight rail (yes, my first upgrade... a sight rail.)... i ditched the 4x15 daisy scope, and bought a big red dot scope from BSA... and i ditched that too. i also made a stand for my gun to sit on:

alotta time went by, i decided paintball wasnt cheap... so i started living with what it costed. and i bought my very first drop. the DOP universal from the man, natural newbie. $20 dollars trigger here, $20 dollars trigger guard there, some misc hoses, barrels and whatnot.... my gun was missing. oh yes, it was missing a paintjob... so i got one

and here it is:

heres another one in the scanner

alot more time passed... did minor things, screws, tweaked around with trigger jobs. finally got an evolution 2, which was the end of all my chopping issues.
*time passes*
dun dun dun...
more pics on bottom, pic whore NN took the beloved space

reviews.
AIM: p b e r y k
Pbreview Feedback
PbNation Feedback

Last edited by E r y k : 07-07-2004 at 06:30 PM.
E r y k is offline   Reply With Quote