pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Regional Forums > North Central

Old 12-13-2005, 01:36 PM   #1
anewtournyplyr
Banned

Send a message via AIM to anewtournyplyr
Exclamation Need Players In/near Northeast Il

My team is lookin for people near schaumburg/algonquin we pactice almost anywere in north illinois. YOUNG GUNS ONLY (15 and under for us) so if u wanna join a team reply back

contact me:
aim-pureevilcall911
email-icrzpaintball007@netscape.net

03 shocker
68/4500 carbon fibre tank
egg w/y-board
anewtournyplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
~KusTomKocKers~
~SILENTxBUTxDEADLY~

Send a message via AIM to ~KusTomKocKers~
~Hey whats good just mooved to illinois from texas.. lookin for the hot spots to hit up around here i live in coal city IL ppl say its an hour south of chicago i couldnt really tell ya.. im 18 years old lookin for a team i hav 2 friends that live with me that i play with... i guess the age group im lookin for is 17-......and up. so far me and my team took 17 1st place trophies home around in california and texas now were in ILL.. would apprreciate some good practice field tips and some teams that would be willing to play us for fun for money or for slips(aka guns) noo noobies sorri thank you if u need somemore info on me such as all my marker setups and other info ...im a front man both of my other friends are back players.. thanx ~BraNdon~aKa~KusTomKockers~
~KusTomKocKers~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
anewtournyplyr
Banned

Lightbulb hey

hey, some good places are take aim paintball-darien,safariland splat-villa park,reball training center-yorkville,fox paintball-?,challange park extreme if ur recreation-joliet.....my team will be at take aim paintball the thursday after x-mas.....also if u got some money infamous is having a clinic at take aim january 14th and 15th wich ill be at.

my aim is: pureevilcall911
im on winter break so ill be on alot
================================================== ========
03 shocker-$420
egg w/y-board-$67
carbon fibre 68/4500 pure energy tank-$210
all the ups-i dont know
im only 13 i rely on x-mas my bday and for the shocker and tank i spent my life savings............true paintballer
Old 12-20-2005, 11:46 PM   #4
~KusTomKocKers~
~SILENTxBUTxDEADLY~

~aight dude thanx for the info i just looked up take aim on the forums its got a good rating on it... Is there a home team that already represents it?????? Well Me and my friends should be there on thursday i donno maybe u chould show us around reall quick...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~MY SETUP~

*Guns- Nightkast,immpy,and my baby my orr-acle....

*MY orr-acle setup
-orr-acle derlin bolt
-shocktech 3 way bomb
-tickler
-derlen ball detent
-evil cocking rod
-shocktech 2k kit
-baby phat drop
-Ans hammer
-dye ultralight 16" boomstick
-e2 blade (not on all the time depends how i am feeling that day)
-eagle body frame
-halo b with rip drive and upgraded board
-nitro duck
-P.E. 3000
-Rate of Fire is 24 bps........
Old 12-21-2005, 08:36 AM   #5
anewtournyplyr
Banned

Wink hey, again

i dont think theres a home team at take aim but i no that at tri-city (i didnt list it last time its a bad place gravel ground indoor)they got a home team that is horrible ive taken them on and beat them when i had a silver bullet so u and ur friends may be able to become the tri-city team.......also operation paintball (i didnt list that either not to good of feilds)there team plays d3 but my team beat them even after every1 of them wiped at least 3 times a game....they blamed me for wipen but they didnt c it bounce then brake in air (i got some splatter thats it)...............................any ways ya i could show u around my team takes a wile to set up when they get there (iam already ready gettin there)take aims my favorite indoor feild cuz of all the sliding....also my team video tapes our practices after thur i could send u my tape i was woundering if u could tell me wut were doin wrong u seem like a rly good player....since u metioned slips
================================================== ========
03 shocker - carbon fibre tank - egg w/y-board - external ups
silver bullet - same carbon fibre tank - ricochet ak (12 bps)
tippmann 98c - co2 or carbon fibre tank - same ricochet ak - flatline
Old 12-21-2005, 10:12 AM   #6
~KusTomKocKers~
~SILENTxBUTxDEADLY~

~Well i dont know i was thinking since they dont have a home team maybe after a few times i go there maybe they could sponsor us or somthin i donno i hate buyin paint lol. Ya we have a few practice vids o i have one when we practiced vs team avalanche(that was interesting) to i just need to find them...OH and no problem ill deff take a look at your guys practice vids maybe on thursday after xmas u can bring 2 or 3? i dont know..JUst look for the kid with the orr-acle or an eagle body frame (depends on if i have it on or not) well look for that or a light skinned black kid(my moms white my dads black lol ) but yea thanx for all the help......Brandon
Old 12-21-2005, 01:33 PM   #7
kRa Z cOcKeRs

Hey waz goin on pballers kinda new to the pbreview. i am also lookin for people in north east ILL. i 19 from NE ill. i hear alot bout take aim, and relms of ruin. if ne one knows of ne sweet places to play or want to meet up and play post time place and date. dyin to play agian
i play an autococker costomed out
05 swift bod
orracle bolt
tickler reg
sto ram
e2 trigg
16 dye boom
4500 PE 88cu
rev hopper (temp till my halo coms in)
kRa Z cOcKeRs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:43 PM   #8
~KusTomKocKers~
~SILENTxBUTxDEADLY~

Haha Wait ... Kra Z cockers.. Is that scott Kramer? i meet u in A Florida tourny Its me Brandon Howard.... haha I live in Ill. now aint that something... Where u liven at ill meet you at that take aim place...haha c if u still got it...Join MY team sofar its me n you lol. eh alwell u hav my cell hit me up as soon as you get this.....peace...BrAnDon