pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Old 12-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
the red terror
spatula!!

lpr related problems or not?

well, i put an lpr on my impulse today (not sure which make lpr), turned on my impulse, and air is leaking round the bolt... what could be the problem i hear you ask? well, i don't know, thats why i'm here there's no paint on the bolt, the hammer assembly's lubed, the solenoid's cleean.... i can't find any fault with it... so is it the lpr doing something? i've never used one before so i don't know if it's set up right or anything, so could it be causing this problem?
i hate paintballing, it never leaves me with enough money for the important things... wait, no, i hate money, i spend to much of it on important things and not enough on paintballing.... no, that's not it... i hate important things... they rob me of money i could be spending on paintballing.... oh forget it... I HATE YOU!!!!!
the red terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
RAS1324

First check if the bolt is back all the way, if thats not it then I would check the o rings
RAS1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:22 PM   #3
Slow_Target

I order for air to leak around the bolt it needs to pass the valve. Have you had the valve body out lately? Did you remove/install it through the front?
EQUALIZED Black Impulse #9792, Kapp asa, Dye 71/45, full Freak, JHII, SP Mag trig, NDZ Equalizer bolt, Slik-shot & R.I.P. valve, Check-it Low Rise, Hybrid grips.
Gen-E LCD, Gold Evolve, toxic breach, ccm feed, cp reg & asa
99 Shocker Turbo/SelectFire
Del Hobbies Paintball
Slow_Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
the red terror
spatula!!

well i took it all apart, checked everything and couldn't see anything wrong, put it all back together and now it's stopped leaking... must've been a bit of dirt or something. all i've gotta do now is get a chrono and set the lpr.
i hate paintballing, it never leaves me with enough money for the important things... wait, no, i hate money, i spend to much of it on important things and not enough on paintballing.... no, that's not it... i hate important things... they rob me of money i could be spending on paintballing.... oh forget it... I HATE YOU!!!!!
the red terror is offline   Reply With Quote