pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Impulse

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 03:42 PM   #1
pEnNyWiSdOm225

Send a message via Yahoo to pEnNyWiSdOm225
>>Please Read This BEFORE Posting A Question About Your Imp<<

In order to make helping you the poster easier, I would like to introduce a new "policy" if you will....

From now on, when creating a thread in the Imp forums regarding any of the following, you will be required to post a list of the parts currently on your Impulse.

a) "What Upgrade should I get next threads"(although many of these can be answered in the Stickies.)

b) Having problems with (insert problem here)

This will make it a lot easier for us to help you. So please, help yourself by posting as much information as possible in your thread instead of just expecting us to know what the problem is based on your minimal information.

Thank you,
Penny
Old 11-29-2004, 04:04 PM   #2
toothpastedog

Send a message via AIM to toothpastedog Send a message via Yahoo to toothpastedog
Thanks Pennywisdom.

Yeh, i have read many posts recently that asked, "What is wrong with my impulse, it doesn't shoot," and that is it. When we answer your question, we don't just magically know it or pull the answer out of a hat, we think about all the aspects of your problem(s). If we don't know all the problems, or things that could be effecting the problem(s), we might as well not even try to answer your questions, because how are we suppost to? Well, thanks everyone for helping us help you!

Mike the G
IQ Paintball
Here are some comments made by satisfied questioners:
"im glad to know there are real helpful people in these forums as yourself, i give my thanks." IMPULSE2ME
"You know some much about impys i'm starting to think that u are an impy!"-VwBillabongwV
"Ok, thats it... I cant take it any longer. How do you do it toothpastedog!?!? Do you have the Impulse manual tatooed to your chest..."-SPPaintball
"Holy Crap i just learned alot right there, i feel 30% smarter."-master_chadwick
"That's like asking the Pope if he knows who God is. TPD knows everything, including the meaning of life, which he will not share with us because our simple minds couldn't comprehend it." -nos911
"Yes, Toothpastedog is the official Impulse gangster (tm)" -Mai Thai man (SuperBeaner)
"I care, Mike....(dramatic pause)....i care..."-Master_Chadwick
"lol wow mike u really are a G...hahhahhahhahhahhaha
what a pimp " -wanabe TOSA
"We dont have to post to do our job, especially with people like TPD around." -wolverine
toothpastedog, come to Canada right now.-MBPG
Mystery Gun?
IMPULSE FAQ
Oww Owww Quiting
Closed Thread