pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Tourney Talk

Old 12-22-2004, 12:30 AM   #1
rcxpaintball

The Official How To Create And Maintain A Team Thread

It is time yet again your ballers for me to open my massive annex of paintball information and share some juicy tidbits with you. Now gather round and learn the facts of making a good paintball team. As by request here is "How to form and maintain a paintball team".

Now you may think that you can just start up a team and be good, but the truth is very few teams are winners from day one. It takes hard work and devotion to develop the makings of a great team. Wither you are looking to join a team or already are on a team or want to form a team this info is just for you.

The first thing you need is obviously a group of guys/gals that is willing to get together regularly and play and practice. Your going to want to find people who have their own equipment. Sometimes it is hard to find a group of people as devoted as you are but none-the-less if you get the word out you will find people that are willing to join.

Now its time to start with the drafting.

Now that you have the people willing to join you must narrow down to the group of player you will play with. But first you must figure what format you will be playing. Are you going to be playing woodsball? Or classic speedball/hyperball? The reason you must know is that different players have different strengths. If you were to put a player that has been playing speedball all of his career and put him on a woodsball field he will not do so well. This brings me to my first point, know your strengths. To know what style of fields you play best on will help you choose what type of games you want your team to participate in. Now its time for the draft. Now this is the point where I must explain one of the biggest failing points of teams just beginning. This is the Friendship or First Place. What I mean by this is that ive seen many teams crash and burn due to the fact that they started out as a group of friends. As they progress the weaker and slower players are weeded out. Soon talk develops of cutting those players to allow better players to be used in games. You have to choose, are you playing to win? Or are you just playing with friends for fun? It rarely is both. It is better to choose beforehand to prevent any broken friendships and hard feelings.

Now lets get down to it. How big is your team going to be? Will you be playing as a 3,5,7, or 10 man team? Each team size has its strengths and weaknesses. Now assuming you have a large group coming to try-out we will have to select a group.

Chemistry is a important thing to keep in mind when forming a team. You will need to get along with all of the members of your team. I will use my team (HangTime) as an example here. We practice twice a week in the off-season and workout together once a week. Even though we get together to for "work" three times a week we tend to get together to go out and have dinner together or just to hang out many additional times each week. During the season we tend to basically live together. We are an "extended family" we know each other very well, we know how every other guy on our team plays and how he reacts to different situations. This closeness off the field translates to a incredible bond on the field. We know exactly how everyone else will play, how they will react, and where they will go, all without looking at each other. This is ideal for a winning team. You need to bond well with your teammates and be able to trust them. So when drafting people look for the people that you get along with. The closer the bond the better the team.

Now you see the people you get along with now lets look for talent. Keep in mind that you have in addition to your main squad an additional "back up" roster to fill. This usually means you have a second group of players in reserve in-case one of your primary players is injured or unable to make it to an event. Most teams have a two to one ratio, meaning for every primary player they have two secondary players to fill his/her slot. This back-up squad is usually the players not quite good enough to make a starting position. More on this back-up squad later. To judge a player on talent is very hard to do over the course of one try-out. Try to sort out the strong players from the weak players. To assess a players skill level by watching them once is nearly impossible. Ive seen some of the best players in the world play like crap. Everyone has an off day. Just try your best to figure out which players show potential. Many times you wont have much of a choice of the people that show up for try-outs. Just remember even the newest player can become a seasoned pro with the proper training and instruction. Try to have the people get together several times to really get a feel for how good they are. But remember sometimes you will be the weakest player on the team. I have seen guys/gals who formed a team get cut from the team they assembled due to the fact that they were the weakest player. So basically be a good baller to start a team or be a mediocre baller and join a team, choose according to your experience/skill.

Now that you know your drafting players for your roster lets discuss the different positions you have to fill. We have your front, back, mid, mid-front, back-mid, and finally your all around players.
Lets start with the all around play or "utility" player as they are more commonly refereed to as. They are mostly found on the seven man or ten man teams but are not limited to them, they are also found in the secondary roster. They are usually found in larger teams where you have more leeway for player positions, and also due to the fact that you tend to lose more people off the break. You always want to have players skilled at different positions around if you lose one of your key players. The utility player is usually someone who is fast enough to play front but can carry enough paint to play back. Most utility players I see nowadays play mid position. They tend to carry more than three pods of paint but less than ten. They should be skilled in fast movement and snap-shooting, as all players on your team should be.
The back player or "backman" is usually a taller player who isn't as fast as a front player. Please remember that I am generalizing here so different players can fit the position despite what I say. They tend to be the "Pack mules" of the team. They shoot the most paint during a game. They tend to carry large packs (7+ pods) and use most of the paint during a game. Again this is a generalization, I am referring to players found in higher rankings (IE. "PROS"). Their job is to get to the back bunkers off the break and provide cover for the rest of the team to move. They also are "spotters" who look for oppents and inform there team where the opposition is located. This is invaluable to you other players. Look for a good back player in someone who is quick and can maintain high bps continuously. It also helps if they have a strong back to support all the paint they carry.
The mid player is sometimes referred to as the "utility" player. They are a strong players skilled in movement and snap-shooting and tend to make it to the "30 yard line (yours)" off the break. They must be quick but are not need to be as quick as a frontman. They usually hit their bunkers and locate a target and concentrate fire on that player/s. They are in communication with the backman and frontman thru-out the course of a game. They tend to carry 3-7+ pods and use most but not all in a standard game. They often provide cover for the frontman as he/she moves up. They also will back the frontman in the snake, more of that later on.
rcxpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 12:31 AM   #2
rcxpaintball

The frontman is usually a crazy person. Plain and simple they are fast and have no problem with putting a tremendous ammount of abuse to their bodies. They must have fast reflexes and be a skilled snap-shooter and a excellent shot. When I say they must be crazy, you must view things from my standpoint. I personally play mid/front. Off the break I have five guys firing strings of paintballs at 200mph directly at me. I must run as fast as I can and throw myself into a bunker. Nothing fancy just run like hell and hit the ground behind a bunker. The frontman is the life blood of your team. Without them you are in serious trouble. They tend to be small and fast. They carry usually 3-5pods and use most of the paint in a standard game. They must be skilled in fast movement and working the snake. They are the ones who move up and get the angles on the opposition. Where a backman and utility players are a dime a dozen a good frontman is hard to find.
The mid/front and mid/backplayers are just what they sound like. They play back/mid or mid/front. They must have the skills of both a mid player and a back or front player. They carry a amount of paint depending on what position they are playing.

I have been very vague on the duties of each position due to the fact that you will learn it and develop your own skills to adapt to it over time.

Now for the really important people. The pit crew and coaching staff. The pit crew can be your secondary roster, and their duties include: Fixing broken markers/equipment, refilling pods and HPA/Co2 tanks and cleaning gear while the primary players talk to the coaching staff and drink some refreshments. While small teams do not need a pit crew and many players can do the duties themselves, it is a MUST for major games where you have a time limit between games.
The coaching staff includes but is not limited to: the coach, advisers, airsmith, publicist, captain, co-captain, and runner. First lets cover the coach. The coach is usually a player with more experience than the rest of the team. He usually is a very skilled player or is well versed in paintball tactics. His/Her duty is to observe games and take notes of how you and your team preforms. They also at times (large games) will be allowed to hold a card telling how many opposition is left compared to how many is left in your team. The also may be allowed to call "plays" or tell where the opposition is at or what you should do. Each coach has his/her own style and will have different "plays" or strategies to be used. Also they maintain the rosters in large teams and making cuts if necessary. They also are responsible for call team practices and running drills and assessing skill. They tend to outrank the captain and thus have the final word. Not all teams need a coach but it helps, a captain will suffice to cover the duties of a coach.
The advisers do just what it sounds like...they advise the coach. The inform him of different things happening. Injures, how players are feeling, reminding the coach of events, providing another opinion of player/skills, and in a pinch they can fill in for a coach.
Now for the airsmith. Every team should have a airsmith on it, wither it be someone who has gone and taken the classes or be it the airsmith from your local field. The fix markers and tune/time and upgrade markers as needed. They also are set with the wonderful job of cleaning and oiling (maintaining) the markers of the team after each game (tournament). Now this may sound like a not so bad job, but it is horrible. Servicing 10+ markers is not a fun job. It becomes boring and tedious after the third marker. Plus they tend to do all of the work for free, not the best job but one of the most important.
The publicist is a person responsible for your PR (public relations). They take photos of you in action. Compile team bios, arrange sponsors (read my sticky on how to get sponsored), create/obtain graphic designs and names (IE: Team name/logo), arrange for customized gear, creating and maintaining a team website, and just getting your team name out there. In higher ranking teams the publicist is responsible for arranging hotels, interviews, photo shoots...ect.
The captain and co-captain are the "team leaders". They are responsible for maintaining team moral and generally keeping control of the team, but ultimately they are out ranked by the coach. In smaller teams they are responsible for keeping a roster and making the decisions on where the team is heading.
The runner is usually a person (someones younger sibling) who runs. They transport data to and from the officials at tournaments and at times are responsible for refilling drinks. This is usually a position filled by a young child who is looking to break into paintball. They also are used for getting crowds behind a team (getting them "pumped") during tournaments.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:34 AM   #3
rcxpaintball

Whew now thats allot of information but now lets get down to it. Now that you have your team size chosen and what format you will be playing and you have a full roster, lets work on skills. At this point you will want to have a field you call home field(or at least your local field) this will provide a location to practice at. PLEASE READ MY STICKY ON SPONSORSHIP FOR MORE INFO.
The maintenance. Maintenance of a team is something you must figure out for your self. I will provide a bit of information for you to work with and you can use it to form your own style of maintenance. Maintenance covers a few things: Drills, Team control, Skills, and Tournaments.
Drills, drills work on developing certain skills and work on developing an edge that you can use against your opponents. Allow me to divulge some (but not all) of the drills my team does.

Sprints: Very self explanatory. You Sprint from point A to point B. This develops speed and allow you to "explode" off the break to make it to your bunker.

Jogging: Develops stamina. The jogging will also improve your speed. This is a prime time as a team to discuss tactics and strategies.

Sandbagging (part 1): This involves a 100 pound sandbag or a (sausage sandbag) this is a drill for front/mid player to develop an extreme ammount of speed. To do this drill you put the sandbag over your shoulders and run a set distance (IE. From the dead box to the 50) back and forth back and forth. Over time you will begin to explode off the break as you do this without the extra weight. This is a must do drill for any player who is serious about the sport.

Sandbagging (part 2): This is a drill to increase your snap-shooting time (reaction time).You will need a sandbag rangeing in weight (a dumbbell will work also) from ften pounds to forty pounds. You take this weight and stand behind a bunker. Practice (use the weight as though it is a marker) going from side to side of the bunker shouldering the weight. This drill also works well with a medicine ball (lift from waist to shoulder, alternating).

Run and gun: This drill helps you develop the skill of shooting accurately while moving. Create two or more targets (in the beginning trash can lids or hub caps work well) and place them at differnt locations (place them on a pole so they are 3-5 feet off the ground). Personally we use ten different targets set at different points on the field. Run in a semi-crouch (diminish your size and center of gravity) run slowly (start slow and as you improve move faster) and have your marker raised (do not raise it so high your hopper blocks your view if you were to scan the field) also angle your marker so the hopper isn't strait up. This will allow you to move and see the field while shouldering your marker. As you move practice firring 5-10 shots per target and then fire on other target. This works well if you do or dont have a field to practice at. If you do have a field to practice at set the targets up agount the field and practice running a route down the field stopping at bunkers then moving again. If you don't have a field to practice at try simulating it. This drill takes A LONG time to get good at. Most players usually shoot around 10,000-50,000 shots before they start to get good at it. This skill takes a long time to devlop and many teams over look it due to that fact but it is an essential skill to learn. Start with a large target and as you get better start using smaller targets

The Snap-Shot (Wet): This drill works on developing your snap shooting ability using paint. Many times during a game you will only see a hopper or the tip of a squeege. You must be able to and willing to pop out and hit the target with only one or two shots. Set a hopper or (empty) mask on a bunker about 10-30 feet away from you. (Adjust distances varying by the field size you play on...We play on 100x150 fields so we do this drill at 90,75, 50, 30, 20, and 10 feet) you can also use an empty 2 liter pop bottle for this drill. Try to set the item so it is attached some how (non-perminant). If you have a good team mate, they can hold it up from behind a bunker. Make sure most of the item is exposed. Start large and as you get better move to smaller and smaller objects. Practice poping up from behind a bunker and fireing 1-10 shots at the target in fast order. (pop-up, fire, go back down) Alternate sides (left, right) and hands. Try to fire fast and accurately. Start out this drill by firing slow and then speeding up as you get the feel for it.

The Snap-Shot (Dry): This drill involves no paint/gas. You can do it at home and at the field. Start by choosing a good bunker (something odd shaped) and poping up and sighting in on a target and "clicking" the trigger and going back down switching sides and repeating.

Targets: The targets drill helps you develop the skills you need to hit your target. Start out by getting 10 or so large targets (about the size of a hub-cap) and placing them on poles varying in hight from .5 feet to 6 feet. Place them abart at varying intervals (2 feet 4 feet 3 feet...ect) place them down range from you in varying distances ( 6 feet, 8 feet, 10 feet, 7 feet, 4 feet....ect). Practice sholdering your marker and fireing 1-5 shots at each target. Repeat with your other hand. After you begin to get good at this, try mixing it up. Turn around, have a team mate adjust the targets into a new arrangement. When s/he is out of the way, turn and fire 1-3 shots at each target as fast as you can. The first few times you will miss most of the shots but as you get better you will begin to be able to do this at a ridiculous speed. Try doing the turning around thing again but with switching hands.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:37 AM   #4
rcxpaintball

Hell Run: Hell run is a "motivational" drill. Have 3 or more team mates start at the opposite end of the field as you. Give each of them a marker with a full hopper. You start with no marker. Set your marker behind a bunker (somewhere on the field usually at the 50). Have a team mate start you off like a normal game. Your team mates are to run to the back bunkers and fire at you. Your task is to run as fast as you can to a bunker and go from bunker to bunker till you get to your marker. When you get to your marker snap-shot each of your opponents (team-mates) to vary the drill allow your team mates to move to different bunkers. Do this drill with limited paint (team mates 200-250 balls, you 100 balls) to help you improve accuracy and your ability to move to bunkers without getting hit.

Laneing: To lane or "cloud" a area is to fire allot of paint off the break into an area where the othe team will most likely run. Dont shoot at him/her shoot where they will go. Force them into running into a cloud of paint. To run this drill you will need 6 or so guys. (You can run this drill against n00bs at a field also) set up like a normal game. When the game starts practice laneing (clouding) and then play the game as though it were a real game.

1+: The one plus drill is an drill of my own design (I was the first) you start out by doing a one on one game. If you win you move into a two on one game, then a three on one game. You tend to get eliminated after three on one. But heres where the drill starts to work. Practice facing different numbers off opponents (one, then two, then three...ect.) go all the way up to seven. Try to eliminate as many people as possible before getting tagged. This gives you a feel for what its like to play that many people at once. And it gives your team mates a feel for your limits. To make this drill a bit more fair, have your opponent's use their bad hand.

Pump Mania: Pump mania is a drill to help work on your accuracy. It has been long known that playing with a pump is some of the best training you can get. It forces you to rethink how you play the game. You have to move differently, you have to aim better, it basically forces you to change up your style. So anyway pump mania involves your team playing with pumps. Just go to a local field and play with pumps. Try it with alternating hands. Thats it!

The Plink: The plink involves a target and a pump. Practice getting in a bunker and snap-shooting a target with the pump. Do it with alternating hands.

Sliding/Diving: Practice running and sliding/diving into bunkers.

The Crawl: Practice working the snake. Run to it and crawl. Have your team mate act like they are playing a game. Practice moving and poping up and "firing" at them.

Reload: Fill your pods with 25-50 balls. Practice reloading your hopper in different bunkers in different situations.

Speedy: Work on walking the trigger. Try to get faster at it. The best way is to use a real grip frame, but wrap a rubber band around your fingers (tightly) and "walk" your fingers as fast as you can. There are other ways to strengthen your fingers for this.

The Stretch: Self Explanatory. You and your team stretches, do it before and after each workout/practice.

The Gym: Goto the gym and workout as a team. Do different workouts (upper body, back , legs, butt, and abs) it helps you with paintballing and it gets you in shape.

Angles: Work on walking different fields and understand the different "choke points" on the field and start to get a feel for the angles of different fields.

The Sit Around: Sit around and discuss different situations and how you would react. Also develop your code, more on that later.

The scrimmage: Playe other teams to see how good you are. Play different people as much as possible. Play people at different skill levels. See how good you are.

Well thats all the drills that I will give out at this point. Develop your own drills for your team. Each team has different drills.

Skills, now lets list the skills that are valuable for being a good player. Most have been discussed earlier.

1. Communication
2. Snap-Shooting
3. Laning
4. Sliding
5. Diving
6. Crawling
7. The Angles
8. Reloading
9. Walking the trigger
10. Speed
There are many others but you can figure them out yourselves and develop drills to make
you better in those areas.

Team control involves keeping your guys/gals under wraps. This means knowing how to diffuse a situation and keep your players from going off and doing something stupid (IE. Starting A Fight). More on that in tournaments. Team control also involves keeping a good roster and cutting players as needed. Rember you want to give your back-ups practice time to (Example: You dont want to work out just one arm cause if that arm gets hurt you can't do the same stuff with the other arm) Cutting players can be a bad thing and it can cause emotions to run high. I don't like discussing this and you can figure it out as you need.

The tournament. In this we will cover the workings of a tournament and proper tourney edicut. If your doing well as a team and are wining against the teams you are scrimmaging against its time to test your skills in the semi-big show, a tournament. Tournaments will vary by field and the workings covered here will not be the same as you goto different fields. Most tournaments involve a entry fee, split it with your team-mates that ARE playing. If you have some guys/gals watching and not playing they shouldnt have to pay. Many fields require you to buy field paint so plan ahead, the last thing you want is to not be able to play after all that hard work involved in getting ready.
Now the night before the tourney have a team meeting. Talk out what you want to do and how each player is feeling (% wise) talk it out, get a game plan all set and make sure everyone knows what time the tourney is. When you get home clean and test your gear. Make sure your marker is working and all your gear is clean and functioning correctly. Put all of it in one place and have it ready to go for the next day. Have a good meal and try to relax, goto bed early and get a good nights sleep. The next day when your at the tounament get everyone together and ready to go. Pay your entrance fee and gas and gear up. Get to the field early and ask if you can walk the field. This is where understanding how angles work comes in handy. Discuss QUIETLY how you want to play the field (IE. Where people will go). Then when game time comes try hard and give it your best. Dont be disappointed if you lose. When (HangTime) started a long time ago we got our asses handed to us at a ton of tournaments but we kept trying and practicing and eventulally we got really good.
Now for the MOST important thing, field edicut. As a field owner I know far to well what not to do. I see it all and I try to correct the wrongs but people tend not to listen.

1. Don't Be An ***hole: Don't act like an ***. Be nice to the other players and the field staff. A friendly player is one who will get invited back to events in the future.

2. Don't have a potty mouth: Remember there ARE spectators, people come to watch and you should keep that in mind. Young n00bs look at tournament players like they are their idols. Don't screw it up by swearing. Field owners don't appreciate people who are walking around cussing either.

3. Don't Be A Sore Winner/Loser: No matter what don't be a bad winner/loser. I make it a point (no matter) what to go over and give props to the other team we just played. If I get bunkered on the field I wait till the guy/gal who did it comes off and give some respect to them.

4. Use safety: Don't take your mask off during a game. Don't walk around without a barrel plug. Don't use in appropriate marker handling. Ect..

5. Don't Cheat: Don't use cheater boards. Don't wipe. If your hit your hit. Play fair even if you lose. You know how pissed you get when you see a guy wiping? Yeah someone is just as pissed when they see you wipe. Oh and the refs see it....sometimes we just dont do anything.

6. Don't Be A Slob: Don't trash the field. Throw trash in the trash can. Keep the field clean and the owners will respect you much more.

7. I know theres allot more and your smart enough to figure them out yourself.

In closing...There are TONS of points that I didnt cover. But I covered the most basic points so if you wish to excell you will figure out those other points as you go.

So to sum this up. Play hard, Play fair, and no matter what keep trying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Zak, Rcx Paintball Staff

Last edited by rcxpaintball : 12-22-2004 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:40 AM   #5
rcxpaintball

Please keep this thread clean. Post any ideas/comments/suggestions in the "Thank you RCXPAINTBALL thread"

NOTE: I forgot to mention coding in the thread above. So here it is.

Coding: Each team has its own code/slang for different things. Create a code and learn it. A Code could just be a name for a bunker or a "play" that you might execute.

Got an idea or a request for a sticky? Talk with me and i'll see what I can do.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:54 PM   #6
fenix117
player wins not the gun

Great

this gave me ton's of infomation thank you alot
fenix117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 07:13 AM   #7
talon118
.•°.Paintballistic.°•.

nice job

Sticky 4 sure
  • 47/3000 Centerflag Tank
  • Check It Sweet Spot Trigger
  • Petrol 4+3 Pack
  • V-Force Profilers
  • Jt Fingerless Gloves
    -----------------------------
  • Spyder Pilot Acs 05'
  • Anti Chop Bolt
  • Twister 12" Stock Barrel
  • New Designez Clamping Feedneck
  • Extreme Rage Spring Set
talon118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #8
DarthAlan
www.evilsaints.com

One tip I have for holding a team together is to divvy up admin responsiblilities. Give jobs like website admin to the nerd on the team, and jobs like accountant to the guy who can't stand being unorganized. By making sure everyone has a job, they will feel like they put too much time and effort into the team to ever quit.
Velocity Paintball G. Scott Asphalt ACME Saftey & Supply Co.
DarthAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:29 PM   #9
Codonah
Baller

I lost all respect for you once you said, "n00b."
Codonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #11
Vyce-Gripp
Thanks, Beavertailsrock!

On a side note, you misspelled "Etiquette" consistently (as "edicut"). That really bugs me since the rest of the article is well done, so you might want to change that.

Other than that, excellent job!

-Gripp
Backup: Spyder Victor 1, $300 worth of upgrades

My Feedback:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...ght=vyce-gripp
Vyce-Gripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:19 PM   #12
Ditto
Old No. 7

A really outstanding job, I will discuss all this information with my friends to see if we form a team.
Thanks...
Custom modified shell (Jack Daniel's)
Odyssey Halo B w/ RIP (smoke)
Ultralyte Dye 14" (black)
New Desingnz Roller (red)
Smart Parts 360° QEV
Trinity Universal Cradle drop forward with On/Off (black)
Killa Magnetic Ball detents
3000psi 48cu Pure Energy HPA Tank
soon
Lady Hybrid Grips (red)
T-Board
CP regulator or Bob Long Torpedo
Another shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codestar20
I've seen some pretty moronic stuff and this rivals the best.
Ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #13
next#1playr
haven't surrendered yet!

Send a message via AIM to next#1playr
This rocks!!!!!!! Now to find a team.
next#1playr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:06 PM   #14
qwertly18

Send a message via AIM to qwertly18
Wut are cheater boards?
Next setup: Alien maybe
Current funding-$$995/695$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogresistant
I'd give one of my testicles to have my farts smell like fresh made donuts.
qwertly18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:31 PM   #15
ska8ter450
Killa

That was seriously the most information I have ever gotten on a forum, your team must be really good. Were starting a new team and this will help us a lot. thanks
Egg
E-Vents
MacDev Militia - Always stick up for MacDev
ska8ter450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:03 AM   #16
rchristy121

I got a question. When I'm playing and I get shot I usually wipe myself to see if I'm hit. If I see paint I will usually get up and walk out. Is that allowed at a tourney? I don't want to get called 1 for 1 because I was checking to see if I'm hit. It's just something I do so the ref doesn't run out and get ripped on.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #17
pbfreak8675309
Banned

Send a message via AIM to pbfreak8675309
just call a paintball check it is easyeir and safer.
pbfreak8675309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 07:20 AM   #18
SouthPark
Banned

Nice job Rcxpaintball, really nice. Me and my friend are starting a three man team. This gave me tons of idea's. This will be really helpful, just to play in general.
SouthPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:31 PM   #19
befreak

I'm ready to go out and make my own team.
befreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:48 PM   #20
pbmike1888

great info. i just wish paintball was that popular around here. all the people i know who play do speedball, and they are *******s. i want a woodsball team.

BEST OFFER TILL I FIGURE OUT A PRICE.lol
pbmike1888 is offline   Reply With Quote