pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > News > Stolen Equipment

Old 08-08-2005, 01:30 PM   #21
Dyeplaya123

Send a message via AIM to Dyeplaya123
i want to add one thing if the person isnt too far away drive to them, meet somewhere and trade in person if they do not want to do this they are probably trying to scam u

PS: too far away is at your descresion how far do u want to drive or fly if u have the csh but prolly not
-Cp trigger
-Blue check-it
-11'' Black Freak Back with Blue AA front
-Swapped Black and Blue Hyper 2
-Tape Memebrane Mod
-530 Mod
-Smoke Halo B Rip /w Predator Cheetah board
-PMI 68/45 /w Blue Dye Rhino
----------------------------------------------
92% of teens moved on to rap music, If your part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your sig
Dyeplaya123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #22
reltserw_eoj
The Godfather

Another thing...
After you get their Info. (their #, Address Ect.) CALL THEM!!! make sure the number is real, and ask them a question about the gun. For all you know it could be a scammer givin u the number to McDonald's in Zimbabwae (don't ask.) So just be careful and get as much info on the person as u can.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:28 AM   #23
sir hackalot
jus sortin ppls probs out

Thumbs down

only jokin lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u wana e-mail me click here sirhackalot.loa@gmail.com

Last edited by sir hackalot : 11-12-2005 at 08:34 AM.
sir hackalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 08:33 AM   #24
sir hackalot
jus sortin ppls probs out

Talking

hello ppl plz e-mail me with quiries about scamming because as you can tell from my name i can get into websites and find out if the details are true
please read my sig cos my e-mail is encluded.

if u wana e-mail me click here sirhackalot.loa@gmail.com
sir hackalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #25
viks
Anti-fatassism

Like hybrid said , the mods could be used as third party traders, do any of the mods do that, or no?
And if so what mods?
Old 01-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #26
I_H8_noobs
hmm.........

One of my good friends was scammed thinking he was getting a 04 evil pimp(blue) with a full pipe kit for less than $600 i told him hes goin to get scammed so he didnt listen and told him he would trade his ion and 200 for it and all of it is gone now i said told ya so... mainly buy everything off ebay or brand new off respected sites not some a$$hole looking to get a quick buck glad it wasnt me.....

sp Ion(silver)
cp ASA on/off(silver)
14 evil pipe kit
72ci 3000psi pure energy
Egg zboard
Carbon Fiber wave trigger
lighting Blot
black/silver Q-lock
sniper tes
ramping board 20bps
psyco ballistics bullet drop on/off
knock out 14inch

if shoot faster with your "not normal" hand put this in your sig
I_H8_noobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #27
Cruzharo

Great thread, guys I want to ask for your opinion and help.

Suckily(lol) I live am a 15 Year old white male living in South Africa, now aint that great, no.

Anyway, I cant buy from Amazon, ActionVillage, Xpaintball, or any of those really cheap sites, becuase they simply dont ship to South Africa or the shipment is even more than what the 4 guns and 4 masks etc that I want to buy costs.

So, I found a site wich I think might be South African since I searched google retrictively south african pages.

Anyway, http://www.one-stop-paintball-shop.com/ is the site, please help me confirm that it is a safe site and give me your opinion please.

I just dont trust my self with this alone its not all my money, heh.

Thanks lots
Cruzharo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:38 AM   #28
dyedude6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzharo

Suckily(lol) I live am a 15 Year old white male living in South Africa, now aint that great, no.

Anyway, I cant buy from Amazon, ActionVillage, Xpaintball, or any of those really cheap sites, becuase they simply dont ship to South Africa or the shipment is even more than what the 4 guns and 4 masks etc that I want to buy costs.

So, I found a site wich I think might be South African since I searched google retrictively south african pages.

Anyway, http://www.one-stop-paintball-shop.com/ is the site, please help me confirm that it is a safe site and give me your opinion please.

Thanks lots
About that sight ya it seems pretty legit. The prices arent too bad i mean they seem a little bit low but thats not real bad. I would try it but get all their contact details and if you have any problem call them. Good luck
dyedude6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #29
p b f r e a k1
Ze bunker king

thanks for the info guys itll really help in the future and thanks for helpin us retards and lookin out for one another.
p b f r e a k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #30
ir0nExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzharo

Thanks lots
i noted the guy hasnt updated his site in 1/2 a yr, "no shipping on the week of jjune 26th" careful...
ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:11 PM   #31
Gunner Kc

Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that it said copyright c 1999-2003 I just wanted to warn you cause if I had a legit site I would keep it up to date or you could loose it!!!!!
Gunner Kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:13 PM   #32
Gunner Kc

Exclamation

i noted the guy hasnt updated his site in 1/2 a yr, "no shipping on the week of jjune 26th" careful...

that with the copyright deal.......

I wouldn't go for it it's bound to b a scam
Gunner Kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:15 AM   #33
dhosinski

That's a tough one. You want to buy something, but can't get it shipped. Now the only place you can buy from may not be legit. I think I'd hold my money and just keep searching. If you are going to ship internationally, try to find one of the reputable companies and see if they'll use DHL or something. You already know that you are destined to spend money on shipping, just make sure you're going to get what you order. Ordering all at one time may be wise to save on shipping too. Good Luck!
dhosinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:07 AM   #34
Lethal Kangaroo
Oh,in the face,youre done

Ebaying

nice post whoever did it. from my experience as an ebayer it is very informative. i sold my pro/carbine on ebay and then bought my vexor eye off of ebay. the main thing in ebaying is that you have to be honest when selling, and you have to make sure that the seller has a good feedback score. if either of these things are a little shady, things are going to get hairy fast. also, make sure that you know why they are selling their marker and how long they have had it and how long they used it for. You should be able to determine how good of shape the marker is in from the item description. Also, ask specific questions about the marker or things in the package taht the seller didnt clarify about. Another thing, consider the shipping. Usually you can add insurance for 2 bucks and it is not a bad idea. I know this post is redundant but i just want to help out those who are looking at the ebay scene. That's my $1.05
12 or 20 oz. Pure Energy C02
PMI 4+1 Pack
Remote (Sometimes)

Originally Posted by Unknown:I usually stick my gun under their mask and ramp on their face for a few seconds to disorient them, then I proceed to tank whip them in the nuts repetitively until they pass out in the middle of the field so I can wear them on my back like a buffalo hide and sneak behind the rest of their team.
Lethal Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:45 PM   #35
Dark_Spartan
Sup

yeah my friend nows this guy that was gonna sell his gun and he had the co2 and a hopper on it but no paintballs and the guy thought there was and he tried to shoot the seller thinking he could steal it and the seller and his buddy just pulled out knives and got the gun and the money.. anyways the point of this story is people might try to jack ure gun this way too
Old 05-11-2006, 09:57 AM   #36
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

Kinves? That is pretty serious. Trying to jack a jun and run, I wonder what posseses people to steal.

edit: We shouildn't up dead threads.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 03:39 PM   #37
NolanVTpaintbal
VTPaint

Send a message via MSN to NolanVTpaintbal
a demon obviously
NolanVTpaintbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 03:40 PM   #38
NolanVTpaintbal
VTPaint

Send a message via MSN to NolanVTpaintbal
always check on the guys history first talk to people he associates with stuff like that
NolanVTpaintbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 03:03 PM   #39
mugenXP

Send a message via AIM to mugenXP
it'll be much safer if you just dont trade online. i dont know about anyone else but i'd never ship my gun out first and be left empty handed for a week while the other dude gets to chill with his gun, and has the option of scamming. thats like being punked on at school
Old 05-30-2006, 08:36 AM   #40
rcxpaintball

Back on topic guys...get it back on topic now.

!!!NEED PAINTBALL GEAR FOR CHEAP CLICK THIS!!!

rcxpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote