pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Indian Creek Designs

Old 04-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #21
lotus_esprit5

Send a message via AIM to lotus_esprit5
^yep! pretty much any hardware store will have them
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzng_spyderman View Post
<-- legend. like a mod, but without powers or motivation.
lotus_esprit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #22
jghicks28

quick question for old school bushers

hey since parts are impossible to find for these things now, what if i wanted to change my trigger? i saw one guy with an angel like grip frame on his, what would i have to do to change the trigger or grip frame, and are there any triggers still on the market for other guns that are compatible?
jghicks28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #23
lotus_esprit5

Send a message via AIM to lotus_esprit5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jghicks28 View Post
hey since parts are impossible to find for these things now, what if i wanted to change my trigger? i saw one guy with an angel like grip frame on his, what would i have to do to change the trigger or grip frame, and are there any triggers still on the market for other guns that are compatible?
Gripframes for other guns aren't compatible with bushies without heavy modification. It's possible but takes quite a bit of work, its not exactly a drop-in mod.

You may have seen an angel space frame on a bushy, but more likely it was an OTB frame. They were vert frames made for the bushy, discontinued several years ago but you can still find used ones online sometimes, check the BST forum on www.icd-owners.com thats the best place to find one.

If you look at used parts, you have quite a few options for new triggers and frames.
-Zenitram 45 magnetic frame (very well machined and not too hard to find, may be pricy)
-Macdev Sonic frame (I have one, nice frame, feels like an Angel LCD frame, but a little hard to find)
-OTB frame (90* frame mentioned earlier)
-Acid Custom frame (these are vert frames custom made by Acid Paintball in Australia, amazing frames but very pricy, hard to find. Most ppl dont want to part with theirs, and Acid no longer makes frames)
-Powerlyte Grip Stix frame. (I had one of these, its a 65* frame, but crap trigger. Mechanically its the same as the original B2K frame, it just looks cooler. Don't bother unless you're really curious)
-Z frame, I think made by Dingo Paintball, later sold by Zenitram. Its a reverse-angled frame, tricky to find but they're out there. I haven't used one of these.

For triggers you can get a custom-made trigger from Acid Custom, or check out Vaporworks' triggers, I've had one of these and they're great especially for the price. Both are available new, but you can find them used as well. I think thats it for triggers.

edit: just noticed Zenitram actually has some old stock of frames they're trying to get rid of. Here is the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzng_spyderman View Post
<-- legend. like a mod, but without powers or motivation.

Last edited by lotus_esprit5 : 04-28-2008 at 11:31 AM.
lotus_esprit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #24
jghicks28

Hey thanks man, I'm sick of my stock, i'll try vapor works first since they kinda stayed bushy loyal.
jghicks28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #25
blackdragundude

Send a message via AIM to blackdragundude
Question bout the 66.6 board?

Would the board(66.6) from the Shocktech Bushmaster work in a BKO?
blackdragundude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #26
jeanlee411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan303 View Post
what i did was i belive hey are #16 o-rings i use those as detents, they work amazing
try it
If you're lazy like me, you can get one of those rectangular pencil erasers, then cut a thin, even slice with an exact knife or a really sharp kitchen knife. Get a hole puncher and voila! You've not got spacers that fit in your ram. It might work for the o-ring detents depending on the size of your hole puncher. Honestly, i think that's easier than cutting the eraser off of a number 2 pencil for some reason. Other things that work is sheets of neopreme (which is probably more durable) but a pain in the butt to get down to the right width.
jeanlee411 is offline   Reply With Quote