pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > New Paintballers

Old 12-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
johnb32xq

Cant decide need help

im buying my first paintball gun this weekend at the paintball shop 30-40 mins away but i found 3 guns which i cant decide on they are the

Azodin Kaos. Valken SW-1, and the Tippman Sierra(Project Salvo)

i really like them all and idk which one to pick what do u guys thing
johnb32xq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
Ironman289
Paintball......

What do you play?
Ironman289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:50 AM   #3
johnb32xq

im recreational i play indoor and woodsball
johnb32xq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
AmbushOrigin
I am the Fat Man

Send a message via AIM to AmbushOrigin
Question is what are you looking to spend? Do you have a mask,hopper,tank?
Spekta CSL- GOG eXTCy - Red Angel Fly SB -Sunburst Tx Storm G6r -Pink/white ripper vic - brown/khaki ripper vic - pink/Silver CCM Series 6.5 - Blackheart SP1 - Rasta A4 fly - Custom FBM Cobra Sniper - Red 06 Macdev Cyborg - Black/Pink DM8 - TKO Classic automag w/ logic rail -ANS phase II Classic Mag w/Tac one body -Yellow Emag-(2) Kingman Hammers - BT4 combat- red w black parts e2 Karnivor - Evil pimp - Empire Trracer - Tac8 - Rasta A1 fly - black/red fade 05 Ego
AmbushOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
Ironman289
Paintball......

Of the 3 the Kaos will be the best performance wise. It will also be more adaptable to the games you play. It would be considered a speedball gun where the other two would be more woodsball. Speedball guns work great for both because of their performance, the only drawback would be if its bright and shiny which tends to give you away. The other two are great woodsball guns and are very durable but don't perform as well as you will want when you play speedball, another drawback is they are not as compact as the Kaos which makes it harder wield on the smaller field. Performance wise the 3 are about the same but the Kaos will be a tad more efficient which will yield a little better accuracy and will get a few more shots out of your tank. Its also going to be the lightest of the 3, not a big factor. Hope this helps.
(IMO)

Last edited by Ironman289 : 12-02-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Ironman289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
disco katana

Talking

Totally agree with iron man there.. really don't know about the valken, but I own a tippman 98 and have played with a salvo.. to much plastic on the salvo for me. Besides my azodin has performed beautifully, its clean, doesn't chop and never gives me any problems.. the compact design is really nice for playing tight and staying in cover.
disco katana is offline   Reply With Quote