pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Strategies and Tactics

Old 07-13-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
{raiders} pb
{raiders} captain

Cool stealth tactics

tell about your stealthy tactics and methods.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
splatface
Brother #3

Don't be seen/heard
splatface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Marshal Davout

I don't worry about stealth. I'm too busy running my mouth telling my team where the other team is. Too busy yelling, getting them to spread out and move against the enemy. Where to shoot and who should be covering so someone can move. Once you make contact with the enemy stealth is out the window. Make as much noise as you need to communicate.
Marshal Davout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
splatface
Brother #3

What if you're the last one on the team?
splatface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
{raiders} pb
{raiders} captain

lol ive seen people talk to themselves and tell himself where the enemy is.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
ems
Body bagged

when i usealy ends up 5 to 1 i throw on the silencer (yes i carry it always) and turn on the red dot and laser then sit up some where high this when it all be comes about shooting and stealth cause the first time i touch off the 98(even when slinced) they all got a general area of where i am so the sneaking and sprinting to barrel tag is a lot quiter meaning i usealy can take out 2 before the other 3 know where the hell i am at.
ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 AM   #7
{raiders} pb
{raiders} captain

ya but if you have the time wait for them to group up and shoot them all at once in an ambush. the number one skill in steallth is patince.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:17 AM   #8
Lenny17

I've found the best thing for stealth is having noisy team mates. Nothing makes your job of sneaking easier than a distraction.

'98 r/f Autococker w/ 45/4.5k, J&J Edge kit (14"), Ricochet 2KX

PCS US-5 Mech. w/ 48/3k, J&J Edge kit (10"), cyclone feed, JCS folding voodoo stock with RVA

Kingman Hammer w/ 13/3k, J&J Edge kit (14")

Projects in the Works:
'99 r/f Autococker w/ 45/4.5k, J&J Edge kit (14"), and THE CYCLONE!!!
Lenny17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #9
{raiders} pb
{raiders} captain

lol yur right.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
Marshal Davout

If you are the last one on your team and you are playing against an experienced group stay out of the way of their mission. If they are going to get the flag don't be at the flag. That is where they will be paying attention the most. Most people feel that once they have the flag and no one is shooting that the game is over and it is safe to slack off. Hit them on their way back to their base. They will most likely be bunched and not watching. The big problem here is that they already have the flag and are on the way back with room and time running out. You will have to move twice as fast and twice as far. That usually eliminates the stealth thing. And if they are clever they may take a different route than you expect them to. This means setting your ambush is a role of the dice. Stay mobile. Be aggressive. Throw smoke. Yes we use smoke grenades at our field. Yell at your nonexistent buddies. People seem to get agitated when someone call out their location.
Marshal Davout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
havok76
Teh n00b hu pwns u!

Talking Bait

Have the fastest man on your team draw attention to himself near the other teams base, let him draw away the defenders. Have someone hide, maybe in a tree, and shoot them as they chase the scout. Then while the defenders are thus occupied by 2 people, hit them with everything else you got. This works better when you have more people for more firepower at the base assault. The defenders will be weakened with some gone chasing the scout, as long as more than 2 leave, you have the advantage.

Genius
havok76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #12
ems
Body bagged

my favorite was when my dads friend came up on a guy and took the guys gun and then raised hell with a 98 and a x7 it was kinda funny i acutaly had to sit down cause of how holaris it was cause that guy didn't exspect a guy over forty to com around a coner sneek up on him then scearm in his ear then take his gun and shoot the him with it.
ems is offline   Reply With Quote