pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 05-28-2005, 08:01 PM   #21
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
lmao...nice^^^

That reminds of that one time when..

{dramatic flashblack}

ummmmm... damnit I forgot, I had something cooked up though, don't worry I'll be back!!!1

Jaster the #1 mod, woot!!!

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Bassimastprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:08 PM   #22
igota98custom

Send a message via AIM to igota98custom Send a message via MSN to igota98custom
Jaster, will you marry me...

Er...

Just kidding...heh heh...yeah...

Anyways, Jaster's cool.
igota98custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:51 PM   #23
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
Talking the worst story ever written (about Jaster)

My Very Own Jaster Story

So there I was, sitting behind my computer at 11:27 bored out of my mind trying to think of a story for some guy who I've never met. I had my very own "fuzzy wuzzy" blanket over my shoulder, and my pajama pants of course waiting for a brain storm that would more than likely never come. Hoping for some inspiration I turned around on my office chair and began flipping through the massive array of cable television channels trying to find something worthy of my time, as usual nothing good was on so I returned my attention back to the computer and paragraph of typing that I had just completed when suddenly the doorbell rang. The first thought that came to mind was Who the hell would come here at this unholy hour???
Well, I stood up letting 'fuzzy' slide to the floor and walked down the hall. All the lights in the house were off except for the kitchen one, but that didn't stop me from tripping over a giant bag of sausages that had fallen out of the open fridgerator. Damn I thought I closed that, I thought about it for a second and was positive that I had indeed closed it. Well I grabbed the humongous bag of sausages and tossed it into the bottom shelf of the fridge before closing the door.
As I turned, the doorbell rang again, "I'm coming you impacient basturd!" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and pulled the door open, expecting to see some hobo I blurted "What do you want!?"
The person, who's face was shrouded in darkness stood still. I asked him again what he wanted, but he remained silent until I stepped over the threshold and out into the cold night air, almost face to face with the tall man I spoke through gritted teeth, "What the hell do you want?"
The man smiled, revealing bright teeth and gleaming red eyes that radiated evilness. He reached towards me with a pale and shaky hand, with unnaturally long nails. I stepped back and swung a fist at his stomach. The punch connected and the man doubled over, wheezing and struggling for air. At that point night turned to day as blinding white light surrounded the man like a halo, or like the light of god. I could now see his face, which was contorted with a meniacle sort of grin. He reminded me of a serial killer guy that I'd just been typing a story for.
"Jaster?"
He reached a hand behind his back, probably for some gat or knife to kill me with. But all he held was a small lunchbox, a plain black one. He popped the top and showed me the boxes contents, two sandwhiches wrapped in plastic.
"Pork chop sandwhiches!" I exclaimed with glee, Jaster grabbed one of the sandwhiches and handed it to me which I took greatfully.
Jaster took the other and we both unwrapped the plastic and ate the sandwhiches like starving men fresh from the Saharra Desert.
When I had swallowed down the last crumbs of the sandwhich, Jaster looked up from his own half finished snack, "Ummmm... so who are you?"
I laughed, "Just some random kid who decided to right a really retarded story."
"Oh," said Jaster with a smirk, "Well I think this is probably the most retarded story I've ever read."
"Wait," I said holding up a hand, "You haven't even read it, I'm working on it right now."
"Actually, Bassimastprime I'm from the future and me and the rest of modern civillization have read your totally inaccurate and rediculous story and, with the technology available in the near future it was requested that I come back to kill you before this story is published to Paintball Review Dot Com.
"It's really that bad?" I asked. He nodded, I felt a sinking in the pit of my stomach... "Wow, umm I feel stupid. Guess it's best that I don't right that huh?"
Jaster nodded again, "Well, I'll take your word. Don't worry I'll delete it right away. Jaster gave me a thumbs up which I returned, and with that Jaster turned and skipped into the night. When he was completely lost in darkness I shut the door, went back into the den and continued working on my story. "Hehehe, no super moderator gonna stop me from working on this story. It shall be the greatest story in ze world!! fwahahahaahahha "

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Old 06-02-2005, 08:50 PM   #24
Sheps

When Jaster gets done with him it'll look like the murder scene at the start of Ultima VII*.

* old DOS computer game, still incredibly fun.
Sheps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 11:54 PM   #25
icecreamman295
Which flavor of paint?

Send a message via AIM to icecreamman295
I dont know.... I think Jaster might respect that he spent 1 hour and 34 minutes typing that retarded story. I got a laugh...
Egg ll w/y-board
FBM delrin trigger
Radioshack micro-switch
20OZ co2-saving for 68ci 4500psi
$0/$185----------------////-/////////
Cool new forum. Needs traffic, check it out.
icecreamman295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #26
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

nice to now someone appreciated the time I put into that pointless story, fwahhahahhah if you think that's retarded wait til you see what I'm working on now

Last edited by Bassimastprime : 09-16-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:51 AM   #27
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

One time, Jaster did this thing with a garden hose that haunts me to this day.....
Shimboodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 03:19 PM   #28
Dunty
Pass The Scissors...

Four words:

Jaster For President Doohickey
Dunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:59 PM   #29
splatmania
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to splatmania
i love a man in uniform .... o wait wrong thread
splatmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:02 PM   #30
Insanepain
niapenasnI the sushi dish

i saw this and whought i might add to it soo umm

its jaster theres my story long one huh
2k5 "#1 $tunn4" Dark timmy
Halo
68 ci 4500 psi
proto jersey pants and mask gloves
Feed Back +1/0

GWC approved #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMinor Threatx
What is the small screw above the LPR for? I turned it.... hard, and it broke free, it felt like it was locktited in
quoted from Jaster "Well you get the gold star then for being so damn special."
Insanepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:09 AM   #31
Jaster
The one and only

Bassimastprime...LMAO!
Funny stuff

Shimboodo... hey you said you would never tell!!

and as your President I'd make sure there was a Timmy in every players hand and paint in every pod!!

Insane=
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:46 AM   #32
Lopez17
Administrator

Jaster will be secretary of state on the Long-Fong in 05 Ticket.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster
I'd have given someone's arm for a U-Haul and 20 minutes alone with a forklift.
Lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 07:31 AM   #33
guiatarman21

non fiction huh

well one time jaster was sailing on a sail boat to go play paintball..... when suddenly jz and ludacris started a breakoff macth whith jaster! it was crazy who knew jaster could move so smoothe than finally he reached the land where he saw indiana
future setup: blue 2004 prostock, blue e2, black nexus kit, black freak back, blue all american front, freak kit, 68ci/45k crossfire, 15degree asa (?black?) and some kind of clamping feed neck, q loader, and egg2. (its a working progress)

were going to state tomorrow august 7, 2005.

my guns:
proto matrix
dm5
dmc
ton ton shocker
dynasty shocker
and the cocker im workin on
look at them all its so sweet seeing them all together.
so sweet...
I'm a warrior in Jesus Christ's army if you are too, add this to your sig.
guiatarman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 07:33 AM   #34
guiatarman21

jones .... but hes was being chased by natives......... and they were all evil.
and being a lady killer like jaster was he called jessica simson who then deverted all of there attention. while jaster got his paintball gun and shot them all.

<jaster.natives>

it deleted the rest of my post so ill finish it tommorow it has to many images, so i have to split it up ....sorry

hope you like it so far .
future setup: blue 2004 prostock, blue e2, black nexus kit, black freak back, blue all american front, freak kit, 68ci/45k crossfire, 15degree asa (?black?) and some kind of clamping feed neck, q loader, and egg2. (its a working progress)

my guns:
proto matrix
dm5
dmc
ton ton shocker
dynasty shocker
so sweet...

Last edited by guiatarman21 : 08-14-2005 at 08:52 AM.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:05 AM   #35
guiatarman21

Then suddenly giant dancing elephants attacked him but tarzan came and brought him into the tree and told him he was chris lasoyas brother. who by the way

ill finish the rest later i g2g on a 3 hour car ride.

my guns:
proto matrix
dm5
dmc
ton ton shocker
dynasty shocker
so sweet...
Old 08-14-2005, 10:09 AM   #36
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

Quote:

Shimboodo... hey you said you would never tell!!

I promised nothing!
Shimboodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 02:03 PM   #37
guiatarman21

... was jasters best friend and the guy he was going paintballing with. so tarzan swung jaster all the way to the field where chris lasoya and oliver lang were arguing about if jaster should be on infamous or dynasty......but noone could decide. so they sentenced him to be a mod for pbreview for ever...ever.....ever

and thats y we love him! sorry for it being so spread out... ive had a very busy day.

my guns:
proto matrix
dm5
dmc
ton ton shocker
dynasty shocker
so sweet...
Old 08-18-2005, 07:57 AM   #38
Spyderlover120
im a ninja now

Quote:

and as your President I'd make sure there was a Timmy in every players hand and paint in every pod!!

i like his stance on the issues

btw, nice triple post guitar man

feedback for spyderlover120

----------
my blue 2004 BKO

68/4500 angel air
clear/black eggy 2 w/z board
freak jr. w/689
Spyderlover120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM   #39
Jaster
The one and only

Good 'ol Jessie (my little nick-name for her ) was a fun thing for the weekends...kicked her loose though. Too needy. She does love to spend spend spend on her boys though

Tarzan was a great roommate let me tell you... damn that boy could swing. He just had this weird thing with going with animals....kind of freaked me out

Ya know... Chris and Oli are STILL fighting that one. I wish they'd make up their minds. I'm thinking Assassins though.

Lopez... If I can't beat out Long/Fong then I'm thinking Secretary of Defense if they let me. I'll get to play with nukes! My team will never get a bad call again and we will ALWAYS win.... or else

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #40
slaminator3323
Final Fantasy 8 Rocks

Quote:

I'll get to play with nukes!
Gives new meaning to the word ban. Heres what will happen if jaster gets nukes. Afghanistan, Iraq, all the commies your banned.Mwhahahahahahahahaha
Kila magnetic detents
NDZ Saw trigger
CP two piece
Smoke Reloader B
Jungle Fighters
Got a Tadao board and 360 QEV and haven't played paintball in over a year,(I have bad withdrawals).

Last edited by slaminator3323 : 08-18-2005 at 07:28 PM.
slaminator3323 is offline   Reply With Quote