pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 08-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #41
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Quote:
Originally posted by slaminator3323

Gives new meaning to the word ban. Heres what will happen if jaster gets nukes. Afghanistan, Iraq, all the commies your banned.Mwhahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-19-2005, 10:23 AM   #42
Jaster
The one and only

Banning people from the planet... Now THAT just sound like a fun time.

you're from my home state Gran... you'll be the exception.

First ban drop..Nashua I'd ban that whole city... twice... just for the simple joy of it all. Anyone that's ever lived there (or close) understands
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 08:24 PM   #43
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Oh, I definitely understand

And if I could call in a favor, I never did like Boscawen
Old 08-19-2005, 08:34 PM   #44
slaminator3323
Final Fantasy 8 Rocks

Lets ban half of china they could use some population decrease anyway.
Kila magnetic detents
NDZ Saw trigger
CP two piece
Smoke Reloader B
Jungle Fighters
Got a Tadao board and 360 QEV and haven't played paintball in over a year,(I have bad withdrawals).
slaminator3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 04:22 PM   #45
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaster

and as your President I'd make sure there was a Phantom in every players hand and paint in every pod!!

That's more like it you'd get my vote

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Bassimastprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:14 PM   #46
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Once Jaster was shooting at his old basketball goal with his a/c during the night, after a little while a house across the way turned on its light, Jaster thought they didn't appreciate the noise, so he went in for the night. THe next day when he pulled out of his driveway he looked at the house that had turned its lights on, it was covered in paint. It turns out Jaster had been missing the goal sometimes and nailing the house. JAster went over to the house, explained what happened and cleaned it off for them.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:05 PM   #47
Tweeter
20% original thought

Send a message via MSN to Tweeter
One time, a dumby (very few names mentioned...mainly mine) couldn't break 10 bps on his timmy. He then proceeded to PM jaster for advice on how to fix this problem. That day, he hit 14. Jaster was a nice enough guy to ignore said message and procastinate a well deserved banning.

join up at

Tweeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:37 PM   #48
Sheps

Jaster should ban Kenora, Ontario.

Check out an online road map of Kenora if don't understand, it should become very clear.
Sheps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:48 PM   #49
paintudown
hey look, im famous

Send a message via AIM to paintudown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster

and as your President I'd make sure there was a Timmy in every players hand and paint in every pod!!

Insane=
That would be nice, but we all know he will be nothing more than PBR's court JASTER

-- the moment JASTER reads this, he's either going to ban me, or attack me with that water hose.

I'M PREPARED!!!!

NEW!!! Battle Ballz! Your bunker doesn't stand a chance against this hopper load of hell!

QUOTE:tippmann3221 i walk my pencil all the time during class... i cant stop. i need help.
QUOTE: Shimboodo Listen to Jaster, he knows these things.
paintudown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:56 AM   #50
Jaster
The one and only

Now let's see here. Looking through paint's profile....calling his ip for account info. There it is...home number. "Yes Sir, can I speak to the parents of *****? Oh you're his dad? Well let me tell you what your son has been doing this week sir."

Prepared my backside....

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 04-02-2006, 08:53 AM   #51
Dark Master

Oh it's been done before.
Dark Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:05 AM   #52
paintudown
hey look, im famous

once upon a time, jaster called my dad.

Jaster: Do you know what yur son did with my hose the other day?

Dad: no? who the hell are you anyway?

J: Jaster the PBR master

D: are you a serial killer?

J: no, but some ppl say i look like one

D: ok, what did my son do?

J: *sobbing* he first ran up my water bill while he was attacking me with my hose

D: so what?

J: then he lit me up with a BE blade, cause he's just that good at paintball

D: OMG! *click*

for anyone who's wondering, i wrote this in like 20seconds, so its pretty stupid. And what's even more stupid is that i know im about to be banned, yet im still just going to post this cause im an idiot.

jaster, when you read this, please know i had good intensions at hard, and show mercy upon me, a poor lil PBR '05er

NEW!!! Battle Ballz! Your bunker doesn't stand a chance against this hopper load of hell!

QUOTE:tippmann3221 i walk my pencil all the time during class... i cant stop. i need help.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:33 PM   #53
C-Unit10
Banned

Send a message via AIM to C-Unit10
well lets no get me started on stories with jaster...theres some good ones

lighting jaster up - some me nd jaster were on opposite sides of the field...this was way back when, when jaster was teaching me how to play speedball(yes, i was tought how to play speedball by jaster himself-of course he didnt teach me his leet tumble move ) so me nd him are sitting there not focusing on anybody else really...snapping at eachother..then finally i got him...about 15 times...all over the front of his body (ok ok what really happened was he lit me up, but hey its story time so i bent the last part of this one a lil bit!)

spitwad paintball in dennys- well after a nice night of practing we all went to dennys like normal...this was during the winter(all 4 of these stories same night in the winter, jsut diff times of the night) so were having fun, the floor and everytjing we all touched was covered in paint and paint shells...they hated us, we made that place such a painty mess, esp when we wiped off our shoes where u walk in..haha...as we were wating for our food i get hit by a spitball from one of our good freinds...so msot of us decided to get our straws and play spitwad paintball in dennys...needless to say it was a great time...

ont he drive home me coop and chuck were all in the car...it was a blizzard out(really, it was) and coops window fluid and windshield wipers didnt work...so everyohh 5 minutes we would stop and put snow on the windows so we could see...lol...well after awhile we stopped doing that...and the window was like almsot impossible to see through...but we kept goiong anyways...me and chuck are basically crapping our pants as were drivng upwards of 80 mph and cant see a damn thing...i go "coop how the hel do you see where your going?" he goes "dont worry kyle, im following the red lights from the truck in front of us" then me and chuck look at eachtoher scared ****less, we open the window a little bit nd look out quickly..needless to say there was no truck in front of us...at that point me and chuck wwere basically ready to jump pout nd hitch a ride from sombody..then we stopped and did the snow window thingy...

soon after that the snow stopped coming...it was nice and quiet and i fell asleep in the back of the car while chuck nd coop were upfront...im have a nice sleep and nie rest from the long night...coop decides to be a *******(sorry, best way to describe ya that night tho ) and scream "KYLE STOP BREATHING YOUR FOGGING UP MY DAMN WINDOWS" well when he first screamed like my name i jumped so scared and so fast i smacked my head pretty hard on the roof of his car...when we finally got back to home and we stopped nd met my mom so she could bring me home so coop didnt have to drive another 10 minutes( lazy basterd) he sits there and tells her how well behaved i was and how great the ride home was...what he didnt tell her is how well unbehaved he was...lol..jeebers i had like jsut turned 13 he got a kick out of everything he did to me that nigt...
haha great times coop, and hopefully more to come once were both back on the field
C-Unit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:08 PM   #54
Jaster
The one and only

That snow storm was AWSOME!! That rig missed Nate by inches.
I could see just fine Mr. Magoo

Old 04-08-2006, 11:14 PM   #55
C-Unit10
Banned

Send a message via AIM to C-Unit10
bull****
and the one rig seriously almost took out nate
omg and the chicks in the car next to us before the snowstorm

HAWT!!!!
C-Unit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 01:01 PM   #56
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster
Bassimastprime...LMAO!
Funny stuff

Shimboodo... hey you said you would never tell!!

and as your President I'd make sure there was a Timmy in every players hand and paint in every pod!!

Insane=
well you have my vote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:45 AM   #57
paintballluva

Send a message via AIM to paintballluva
one time jaster was denied a breakfast @ mcdonalds because it was 10:31....he round house kicked the building so hard it turned into a wendys

haha couldnt resist

Live for glory

Live for passion

Live.....for PAINTBALL

AIM------> NiRo 3190

Myspace-----> www.myspace.com/niro53
paintballluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:01 AM   #58
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballluva
one time jaster was denied a breakfast @ mcdonalds because it was 10:31....he round house kicked the building so hard it turned into a wendys

haha couldnt resist

actually, something like that did happen to me once. It was 10:29 even by the managers clock. I made him make me pancakes and eggs!
I really did want to round house the guy.

Kyle, I'd go to jail for a long time checking out those girls.... ya' they were! If I was only 20 years younger......

Old 05-19-2006, 08:33 PM   #59
paintudown
hey look, im famous

once apon a time, the great "OLLIE LANG" played for Dynasty, and it was very good.

when god saw what he did he rested, for a made a paintball player to rule the world and pwn all noobs and PBR '06ers, and again, it was very good.

but then the great ollie fell into satan's traps, picked up the DM6 and rejoined the Iron Men, and sin fell onto planet earth, but there were some who resisted.

A last alliance of PBR junkies, and jaster, marched upon the paint fields of NOOB DOOM to reclaim the lands of field earth.

But when almost all hope was faded, Jaster, son of the king, picked up his fathers marker and....

ROUND HOUSE KIKED OLLIE SO HARD, that he went back to stock class.

The End.

THE DEAD POST LIVES!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #60
Jaster
The one and only

LMAO!!!!!