pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 05-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #61
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
hahahah that was sweet! But you make goin back to stock sound like it's a bad thing...

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Bassimastprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #62
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
LMAO good stuff. The end of the Lang "Dynasty"
^ (couldn't help it sorry)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:34 AM   #63
paintudown
hey look, im famous

Send a message via AIM to paintudown
o, i have nothin wrong with stock class, actually, i like the stock ppl more than the cheater, wiper, cussing ref ppl

paintball an awesome sport, i love tournament... but I cant stand those who take it to far, and do anything to win...

NEW!!! Battle Ballz! Your bunker doesn't stand a chance against this hopper load of hell!

QUOTE:tippmann3221 i walk my pencil all the time during class... i cant stop. i need help.
QUOTE: Shimboodo Listen to Jaster, he knows these things.
paintudown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:21 PM   #64
B.C.paintballer
cuddly bunny

one day Jaster was just sitting around drinking pop( before he paintballed) and this old guy showed up and handed him a gun. soon they were taking off in the old guys car, too his favorite field. on the way there, a cop pulled them over. Then they realized that the guns were just laying around, not in a case. realising this, the old man yells to run. so off goes Jaster, while the old man keeps the cop busy. when Jaster looked back, the cop was handcuffing the old guy, and while this is happening, the old guy yells " Jaster, go to Adoy, he will teach you the ways of the paintball. He lives in Saginaw, Michigan. So Jaster headed of to Michigan. When he finally got there he looked up Adoy. When he got to Adoy's house, a very small man lead him to the back yard. There Jaster stayed for many weeks. Going through multiple training courses, and finetuning his skills. Then one day heard about Ollie Lang leaving Dynasty. Then he knew what he must do. He must step up and become the new Ollie Lang. So he bid farewell and left to defeat Ollie Lang in the final battle. when he found Ollie Lang, he challenged him to a 1 on 1 duel. At first it was an even match but then Ollie Lang got Jaster pinned. "Jaster, I must tell you something" Ollie shouted. "Jaster, I am ( you probably all think I'm going to say father don't you?) your uncle's sister's aunt's uncle's grandson's sister's daughter's brother's neice's cousin's step cousin's twice removed brother." "Nnnnnnnnooooooooo!" shouts Jaspter. Then suddenly Ollie runs out of paint. Jaster wins! But unfortunatly, Ollie shoots Jaster in the trigger finger, so Jaster is stuck being a super mod on pbreview

Last edited by B.C.paintballer : 10-08-2006 at 05:57 AM. Reason: spelled Jaster wrong
B.C.paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 08:49 PM   #65
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

Who are you talking about? This fellow's name is Jaster.
Shimboodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:41 AM   #66
Blackfire
Firestarter

Send a message via AIM to Blackfire
One day, Jaster was playing paintball and met Chuck Norris on the opposing team. For many hours after everyone else on each team had been eliminated, Jaster and Chuck played an elaborate game of "Equilibrium"-like paintball, executeing perfect movements and coutner movements. At last they came to a standstill, both out of paint, when they came to a sudden realization.

"I have had an epiphany!" said Chuck.

"And I as well" responded Jaster, "we should not be fighting, we should be working together to bring knowledge of ownage and round-house kicking to the world. It has become apparent to me that we are both prophets sent from Colonel Sanders himself to eat chicken and bring enlightenment to the world."

And so it was that Jaster became a PBR moderator to teach the young with his stories of 'WTF AWESOME!!' while Chuck continued to insipire with roundhouse kicks everywhere.

"In a race between a rock and a pig, don't varnish your clams"
--A wise Elbonian

Last edited by Blackfire : 06-02-2006 at 05:13 PM.
Blackfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:15 PM   #67
paintudown
hey look, im famous

somebody needs to do a story with Jaster, Homer Simpson, and Hank Hill

anybudy here see the episode of King Of the Hill, where they all play paintball?

NEW!!! Battle Ballz! Your bunker doesn't stand a chance against this hopper load of hell!

QUOTE:tippmann3221 i walk my pencil all the time during class... i cant stop. i need help.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #68
paintudown
hey look, im famous

Homer, Hank.... and.............. RICHIE!

o god! im getting banned now.

Old 06-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #69
paintballer667

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C.paintballer
one day Jasper was just sitting around drinking pop( before he paintballed) and this old guy showed up and handed him a gun. soon they were taking off in the old guys car, too his favorite field. on the way there, a cop pulled them over. Then they realized that the guns were just laying around, not in a case. realising this, the old man yells to run. so off goes Jasper, while the old man keeps the cop busy. when Jasper looked back, the cop was handcuffing the old guy, and while this is happening, the old guy yells " Jasper, go to Adoy, he will teach you the ways of the paintball. He lives in Saginaw, Michigan. So Jasper headed of to Michigan. When he finally got there he looked up Adoy. When he got to Adoy's house, a very small man lead him to the back yard. There Jasper stayed for many weeks. Going through multiple training courses, and finetuning his skills. Then one day heard about Ollie Laang leaving Dynasty. Then he knew what he must do. He must step up and become the new Ollie Lang. So he bid farewell and left to defeat Ollie Lang in the final battle. when he found Ollie Lang, he challenged him to a 1 on 1 duel. At first it was an even match but then Ollie Lang got Jasper pinned. "Jasper, I must tell you something" Ollie shouted. "Jasper, I am ( you probably all think I'm going to say father don't you?) your uncle's sister's aunt's uncle's grandson's sister's daughter's brother's neice's cousin's step cousin's twice removed brother." "Nnnnnnnnooooooooo!" shouts Jasper. Then suddenly Ollie runs out of paint. Jasper wins! But unfortunatly, Ollie shoots Jasper in the trigger finger, so Jasper is stuck being a super mod on pbreview
Do you even know who Jaster is, he is the all mighty PBR mod. Getting his name wrong will get him mad!!

paintballer667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:12 PM   #70
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintudown

anybudy here see the episode of King Of the Hill, where they all play paintball?
That's an old one, but it tought those damn green day punks a lesson!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:52 PM   #71
paintudown
hey look, im famous

if i remember correctly, hank and the gang got their "backsides" whipped. They were totally executed... I think the stupid green day punks won didnt they?

Old 06-05-2006, 08:20 PM   #72
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

At first, yeah. But at the end they put a whuppin to them damned kids. And put a flaming bag of crap on their front step.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:11 AM   #73
B.C.paintballer
cuddly bunny

sorry Jaster. I don't know where I got Jasper.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:49 PM   #74
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintudown

no prob BC...trust me I've been called a lot worse... and that from the peeps that like me!

don't call me Richie..... or I will ban ya'
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:15 PM   #75
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

Is that your real name?
Old 06-06-2006, 07:18 PM   #76
igota98custom

Send a message via AIM to igota98custom Send a message via MSN to igota98custom
No.
igota98custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:38 PM   #77
Forester
Banned

so one day I was peeing on a tree, when i was shot where it hurt, and jaster shot me.
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:03 PM   #78
paintballluva

Send a message via AIM to paintballluva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster

don't call me Richie..... or I will ban ya'

Jaster has spoken

Live for glory

Live for passion

Live.....for PAINTBALL

AIM------> NiRo 3190

Myspace-----> www.myspace.com/niro53
paintballluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:55 PM   #79
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimboodo
Is that your real name?
Yep. Rich or Coop is what everyone calls me though

The only one that's ever gotten away with calling me Richie was my grandmother....

and I did shoot Forester... because he was being a smart in my forum.

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:58 PM   #80
Shimboodo
Registered Democrat

Wow, you let your granny call you Richie? That's weak. You should have taken her down a notch or two.