pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Stories

Old 06-09-2006, 05:00 PM   #81
Jaster
The one and only

You've never seen her whip a rolling pin around.

...crazy...not stupid.
--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GranDreamUse the search, Luke.
Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by Homer:Jaster is the Master.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips
Pure Energy 45/45 and 68/45 12" STIFFI Barrel, 14" CP 2 Piece, Red Halo B

WANTED: Ripper Timmy body. PM me if you have one you want to sell or trade.
Jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:08 PM   #82
DirtyBirdy51

Send a message via AIM to DirtyBirdy51
dial 1-800-H-I-T-M-A-N extension. 47
DirtyBirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 05:40 AM   #83
B.C.paintballer
cuddly bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster
Yep. Rich or Coop is what everyone calls me though

The only one that's ever gotten away with calling me Richie was my grandmother....

and I did shoot Forester... because he was being a smart in my forum.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:13 PM   #84
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C.paintballer
Don't disrepect the JASTER!!!

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Bassimastprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 06:12 AM   #85
Jaster
The one and only

he's right though....
opps....

Originally posted by Lopez17It's really quite amusing to see the difference between talent and ego
Originally posted by teufelhunden You'd think stickies are there to make the forum pretty...
Originally posted by Killer Kat: Don't feed the Jaster from your hand! He bites!!
Originally posted by cocker kid 2k2 :Shut your trap while the big boys are talking.
Originally posted by iplaynaked:This....is the Jaster. All I'm going to say to you about him is....don't make him angry.

Red to Black Texas Storm, WAS2.8 Board, WAS Switch, KAPP Thumper Ram, BL Delrin Poppet, Violent Products Delrin Piston, CP Rail, Modified Stock Bolt, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Empire on/off, AKA Sidewinder reg, Clamping Low Rise, Flame Eye Covers, ScytheII Trigger.
Red/Yellow Fade LP Classic Timmy, Bob Long Torpedo Reg., Claw Trigger, CP Adj. Ram Cap, Modified Delrin Bolt, CP Flame Drop Forward, Empire On/Off, WAS 2.8 Equalizer bd., WAS Eye, WAS Switch, Twisted Low Rise, Custom Red Oak Grips

Old 07-23-2006, 04:24 PM   #86
C-Unit10
Banned

Send a message via AIM to C-Unit10
Jaster was here

Last edited by Jaster : 07-24-2006 at 04:41 PM.
C-Unit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:41 PM   #87
Jaster
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Unit10
jaster, u r dumb
i'll own u

what...do you WANT me to ban you?

go back to sleep kyle...before you hurt yourself

Old 07-24-2006, 10:03 PM   #88
Diablo1216

Send a message via AIM to Diablo1216 Send a message via MSN to Diablo1216 Send a message via Skype™ to Diablo1216
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Just add in the "Sorry if this seems weird or out of line, I just rarely see you and I assumed this would be the easiest way to contact you and ask for your number and surprise buttsecks".
Diablo1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:20 AM   #89
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Send a message via AIM to Bassimastprime Send a message via MSN to Bassimastprime Send a message via Yahoo to Bassimastprime
I'm sorry, but I must also lawl

Lol.

Sadly enough... I don't even ball anymore... I kinda have no idea why I'm here at the moment... hmm..
Old 08-13-2006, 10:16 PM   #90
C-Unit10
Banned

Send a message via AIM to C-Unit10
so i saw the great coop today...i must say.he looked extremely old..but with age comes beauty...so theres still some hope...

i guess it was a start with the pbr jersey headband and barrel condom...lol

but if u guys want a good story..wait till i get to play him and bunker him on video...then post it everywhere i can....haha

and with all respect...afterall, jaster IS the person who taught me how to play speedball...and jaster IS the ******* who nearly got me him and chuck killed back in the winter of 2003 on the way from from a great evening of play(and dont even deny it...you couldn't see where u were going, and there was NOT a truck in front of us....the red lights u were seeing were from when ya got popped in the skull while playing..haha)
C-Unit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #91
Jaster
The one and only

you will never bunker me Kyle. you've been trying for years... aint gonna happen.

I got you home in one piece didn't I... quite your complaining...:p

Old 09-07-2006, 12:06 PM   #92
RAIN MAN182
ShAdoWmAnCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassimastprime View Post
My Very Own Jaster Story

So there I was, sitting behind my computer at 11:27 bored out of my mind trying to think of a story for some guy who I've never met. I had my very own "fuzzy wuzzy" blanket over my shoulder, and my pajama pants of course waiting for a brain storm that would more than likely never come. Hoping for some inspiration I turned around on my office chair and began flipping through the massive array of cable television channels trying to find something worthy of my time, as usual nothing good was on so I returned my attention back to the computer and paragraph of typing that I had just completed when suddenly the doorbell rang. The first thought that came to mind was Who the hell would come here at this unholy hour???
Well, I stood up letting 'fuzzy' slide to the floor and walked down the hall. All the lights in the house were off except for the kitchen one, but that didn't stop me from tripping over a giant bag of sausages that had fallen out of the open fridgerator. Damn I thought I closed that, I thought about it for a second and was positive that I had indeed closed it. Well I grabbed the humongous bag of sausages and tossed it into the bottom shelf of the fridge before closing the door.
As I turned, the doorbell rang again, "I'm coming you impacient basturd!" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and pulled the door open, expecting to see some hobo I blurted "What do you want!?"
The person, who's face was shrouded in darkness stood still. I asked him again what he wanted, but he remained silent until I stepped over the threshold and out into the cold night air, almost face to face with the tall man I spoke through gritted teeth, "What the hell do you want?"
The man smiled, revealing bright teeth and gleaming red eyes that radiated evilness. He reached towards me with a pale and shaky hand, with unnaturally long nails. I stepped back and swung a fist at his stomach. The punch connected and the man doubled over, wheezing and struggling for air. At that point night turned to day as blinding white light surrounded the man like a halo, or like the light of god. I could now see his face, which was contorted with a meniacle sort of grin. He reminded me of a serial killer guy that I'd just been typing a story for.
"Jaster?"
He reached a hand behind his back, probably for some gat or knife to kill me with. But all he held was a small lunchbox, a plain black one. He popped the top and showed me the boxes contents, two sandwhiches wrapped in plastic.
"Pork chop sandwhiches!" I exclaimed with glee, Jaster grabbed one of the sandwhiches and handed it to me which I took greatfully.
Jaster took the other and we both unwrapped the plastic and ate the sandwhiches like starving men fresh from the Saharra Desert.
When I had swallowed down the last crumbs of the sandwhich, Jaster looked up from his own half finished snack, "Ummmm... so who are you?"
I laughed, "Just some random kid who decided to right a really retarded story."
"Oh," said Jaster with a smirk, "Well I think this is probably the most retarded story I've ever read."
"Wait," I said holding up a hand, "You haven't even read it, I'm working on it right now."
"Actually, Bassimastprime I'm from the future and me and the rest of modern civillization have read your totally inaccurate and rediculous story and, with the technology available in the near future it was requested that I come back to kill you before this story is published to Paintball Review Dot Com.
"It's really that bad?" I asked. He nodded, I felt a sinking in the pit of my stomach... "Wow, umm I feel stupid. Guess it's best that I don't right that huh?"
Jaster nodded again, "Well, I'll take your word. Don't worry I'll delete it right away. Jaster gave me a thumbs up which I returned, and with that Jaster turned and skipped into the night. When he was completely lost in darkness I shut the door, went back into the den and continued working on my story. "Hehehe, no super moderator gonna stop me from working on this story. It shall be the greatest story in ze world!! fwahahahaahahha "

LMAO! great story man its like 5th person speaking its wack good job dude loved it when u started talking to jaster about going back and finishing the story lmfao good job 9.5/10
Old 09-16-2006, 08:48 PM   #93
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Lol thanx

And Jaster, I will bunker you...when you least expect it.

OMG LOOK AT THAT

*bunkers jaster*

Last edited by Bassimastprime : 09-16-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:48 AM   #94
Goldeneye7

Tell us another one..... Jaster

I tell them to my friends and they all laugh at the stories!!

You keep us in stitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goldeneye7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:16 AM   #95
B.C.paintballer
cuddly bunny

Someone should write a story about Bassimastprime trying to bunker Jaster, and almost succeed and then have Jaster do some awsome move and light him up.

ps.I finally got to edit my original story so it actually says Jaster, instead of Jasper.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:36 PM   #96
Bassimastprime
Mmeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C.paintballer View Post
Someone should write a story about Bassimastprime trying to bunker Jaster, and almost succeed and then have Jaster do some awsome move and light him up.
Pffft I would sooo totally bunker Jaster with my 1337 (/-/@><) $/<1IIz!!!1

Hah yeah... I couldn't bunker a noob with a Blade Turbo, it's been like half a year since my last time ballin.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #97
pwnij

or 23 notch's to the throat...
boss blade II trigger

feedback - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post29281789
pwnij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:40 AM   #98
Bones I.P.
what's paintball?

Send a message via AIM to Bones I.P.
how could I have NOT seen this thread?... geeeez the stories I could tell... almost like ol Sea Stories Grandpa would tell us kids to get us to quiet down

I do recall my one true fave------

it was winter time in Upstate Hell (I mean NY)... which means it was Winter League at Headrush in Syracuse.... it seems every time there is a league night, Mother Nature typically wants to dump 2-4ft of snow while we're there... but it was early in the day still... ppl were showing up to register and get their paint... but I noticed that the KF crew (Coop, Maggie and Matt) hadn't shown up yet... so we being good friends and stuff, we tried called cell phones ("where are you?", "you coming to play?", "you want us to register for you, it's almost time to play?", " FINE, we didn't wanna see you anyhow!!!" type of messages)... 10 minutes later- Coop walks in, big ol smile on his face, Maggie is beet-red, and Matt (being 14) has a shocked look on his face... they explain they got stuff in some huge traffic back-up on Rt81 (big accident slowed traffic down- shocker!!)... but that wasn't the reason why everyone was in the state they were in.... come to find out, Maggie has a tiny bladder and had to use the restroom, but they were stuck in traffic... so the big brainstorm Coop has is for her to use a McD's cup and be done with it....so apparently she does her business in front of lil Matt and the rest of Rt 81 traffic gawking (apparently there was a coat pulled up so not ALL of Syracuse could watch).... now we understood the expressions on everyone's faces when they walked in... they missed league sign up but stuck around to laugh and watch us get pounded on... for once I believe it didn't snow that night (SHOCKER!!)

I have more, if you wanna hear them (or read them)

ONONDAGA DRINKIN' BUDDIES #10 AXBL 07
LIVERPOOL LAST CALL #15 MXL 08

May the taste of rejection run wild in your mouth forever
03 Black/Red LaSoya Intimidator
05 Black/Red Alias intimidator
Bones I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:56 PM   #99
Jaster
The one and only

Maggs is gonna kill you... lmao

Actually it was a dunkin donuts cup... Matt was in the back seat with 3 jackets over his head and I was told to shoot him if he peaked. Mags was was sitting backwards to get the proper angle of attack... I"m trying to drive with a straight face and not drive into the car in front of me (promised not to peak but was still tring to drive too... was kind of tough. She was trying to hold up another coat against the side window so peeps outside the car cant see whats going on...and hold the cup and keep her balance.... omg... Soon as Matt hears things pouring into the cup he starts giggling like mad. was rather funny time.

She is sooo kicking your butt she she sees you

Old 02-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #100
Bones I.P.
what's paintball?

Send a message via AIM to Bones I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster View Post
Maggs is gonna kill you... lmao

She is sooo kicking your butt she she sees you

I won't tell if you won't tell

ONONDAGA DRINKIN' BUDDIES #10 AXBL 07
LIVERPOOL LAST CALL #15 MXL 08