pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Strategies and Tactics

View Poll Results: Is sniping possible?
Yes, in all cases 126 14.25%
Only in Woodsball/Scenario\'s 375 42.42%
It is possible but not effective 219 24.77%
Never 164 18.55%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2005, 04:12 PM   #21
Coenen
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Coenen Send a message via Yahoo to Coenen
This has got to be the single most civil, well thought out and argued sniper thread ever. Keep it that way.

BTW all you USMC fans I seem to remember that his name was Gunnery Sargeant Carlos Hathcock.

Last edited by Coenen : 03-12-2005 at 09:50 AM.
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 05:28 PM   #22
greasemonkey07
Redneck and proud!!

To Coenen, he was a sergeant not a gunnery sergeant. to cadet somtimes i work alone sometimes i work in pairs it all jus depends on who i have to go with me. if my one friend with his a5 r/t is playin then i go alone, if another friend wit the bko is playin then we team up cuz he play's tourneyball and he plays back so sprays paint at a pretty good rate

-He most definitely was a Gunnery Sergeant(at some point), Google it.
--Coenen

98% of all American teens have tried pot, if you're part of the 20% that has, then you suck at math and must go to a tech school

This does not look right!

Gun control means using both hands to shoot.

Last edited by Coenen : 03-12-2005 at 09:51 AM.
greasemonkey07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 08:32 AM   #23
Cadet2005

If you are going to "snipe" (and by that, i mean the assumed definition, which see above for my disagreements), I recommend going in pairs. I always think of myself as a fox, and I don't want to get into a hole I can't get out of. My friend and I usually find guys who try this and simply send one of us to the other side and trap him while I find a couple of willing souls to drive him out. As the rooster flies the coop, we trap him. A second player can prevent this from happening, and also allow you to pullback. If you are REALLY good, you can make it look as though it was him doing the dirty work and thus they aren't expecting someone else. All a mind game.

One final thing: it was Gunnery Sergeant Hathcock...he was promoted towards the end of his career i believe.

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
Cadet2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 09:45 AM   #24
amzng_spyderman
Legend

a controversial subject like paintball snipers needs to be understood from both sides. i believe the questions of "why don't people believe that snipers exist?" and "why do people hate the idea of snipers?" are worth answering and should be a part of this thread. here's my theory:

the stereotypical military sniper picks off targets with one shot at long range. hardly anyone without a military background or military knowledge knows the real definition of a sniper. most of the people that want to be paintball snipers are basing their decision on the stereotype. they want to be safely out of someone else's range and take one shot at a time to wipe out the other team. sounds good in theory, right? what they don't know is that all paintball markers have the same effective range and accuracy by design. they don't know that sniper guns don't exist, but they assume that they do because they're paintball guns.

a common misconception among the sniper wannabes is that getting themselves a good "sniper rifle" with a scope and maybe a ghillie suit will automatically make them a sniper. they think the crosshairs will do all the work for them, and all they have to do is point and pull for an elimination. sniper wannabes often use their self proclaimed position as an excuse to hide in the back of the field. this bothers experienced players because they know that these newbies are not going to be an effective part of their team and will only hold them down. also, the general sniper attitude tends to be "i can take out the most people without being seen or using as much paint as you, therefore, i'm better." i get that vibe all the time from the ghillie suit guys.

so, the main reason experienced players dislike snipers is because the majority of them are uninformed/misinformed newbies. when these newbies use their gear to pretend that they're skilled (which, before anyone says anything, applies to speedball newbs with timmies & angels as well), it bothers the experienced guys even more. it comes down to paintball sniper being almost synonymous with poser.

well, that's my theory. it's open to debate.

"Fossil fuels are finite, but idiots are a renewable resource."

Last edited by amzng_spyderman : 02-27-2005 at 07:59 PM.
amzng_spyderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 09:58 AM   #25
i_lovesniping

That is true spyderman but there is some ways to have longer range then other guns. The flatline barral. It can go 300 feet.

Last edited by Coenen : 03-12-2005 at 04:21 PM.
i_lovesniping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 09:27 PM   #26
Sheps

Now editied to make sense:

amzng_spyderman, I haven't really understood the hatred between normal paintbellers and "snipers", thanks, what you said made perfect sense. Oh, and sorry about trailing off, I lost my thought mid-sebtence and couldn't rerember it, so i moved on

i_lovesniping, I would like to back you up, but I don't know much about the flatline, and knowing what I know about physics (barely enough to converse on the subject of the flatline barrel, but whatever) I would have to say that at that range there probably wouldn't be very many breaks. Plus 50% is a lot considering the range your discussing and the fact that if a sniper wants to survive he has to limit his shooting to a maximum of 3 shots (even then it's dicey). Basically you will never get a longer range gun than anyone else. Also, to silence a hopper is easy, glue a thick, lint free cloth to the inside of a small hopper.

Also, I have never heard of Hathcock, althought I have heard of Vassily Zaitzev (read about him in the book, Stalingrad, it's a very good book, you guys should check it out), he got 242 confirmed kills, including one at several hundred yards, without a scope. Also, he was only wounded once, and the wound was from shrapnel, not a bullet. This is basically what I would like to encourage, precise shooting without being seen (hence not being shot at).

Here's a site where I got some of my info:
http://www.notesofasniper.com/intro.htm

Last edited by Sheps : 02-27-2005 at 10:36 AM.
Sheps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 10:39 PM   #27
Sheps

Sniper Basics - Movement

This is actually, despite common perception, the most important part of being a sniper. If you don't move, then you are a camper, not a sniper, and have therefore earned my contempt.

Deciding when and how to move

The trick to being a sniper is to know when and how to move, without this ability you are useless to your team and will not be able to put yourself in a situation where you are useful. There are varying grades of movement and stealth, and generally the faster you move the less stealthy you are. Something a sniper should always do is asses where he is going and then move in increments and then rest, plan their next movement and check their surroundings. When you are on the move you should be constantly considering a couple of things:

- Where are you the closer you are to base the less careful you have to be and the faster you can go
- What the light conditions are, as dark covers your movements, as does dawn and dusk (not as well but at these times enemies can't use night vision, this is normally only encountered in scenario's though)
- What can you hear, this is important because sound will definitely give you away, ruining all of your careful planning
- What cover you got where you are going and an the way
- Does anyone see you, as the best time to move is when any enemies are preoccupied, like in a firefight or talking tactics or any time they are not paying attention

Running

Running, as a tactic, is somewhat limited. It doesn't lower your profile and it isn't silent. However, it does get you where your going fast. Therefore running is only useful for getting somewhere when you are 100% sure there are no enemies, or when there is an emergency, like 20 guys with fast markers, full hoppers, and lots of rage heading your way, the trick with retreating is to return fire whenever you can and get to the nearest safe place, like with teamates who can then set up an ambush.

Silent Walking

Moving silently is one of the things you will have to get good at to snipe. To walk silently you must either:

1. put your heel down and then the rest of your foot, this is the best way to do it, but if it is not comfortable and causes you to stumble try the other two methods

2. put your toe down first then put the rest of your foot down

3. put the side of your foot down and then the rest of your foot, I seen this on a website about sniping, I personally think it would be uncomfortable, but it's theoretically possible

you should do whatever feels right for you, but in all cases you must do this gradually and feel what you are putting your foot on, if you feel something springy like a twig, then slowly lift your foot and place it somewhere else. Another habit you should get into is to check the ground in front of you, and avoid dry leaves, twigs and other noise making foliage, all of these can make noise and cause you to be noticed, and that will often lead to a shooting match. One thing that should be avoided at all times is walking in an area full of dry foliage, but if you every find yourself in this situation then don't panic, go extra slow and if possible then ease your foot under the twigs and such to prevent loud snaps. Another good thing to watch out for is thorns, poison ivy/oak and thistles, as these can be painful and cause major problems (yelling in pain and then getting lit up would suck).

Once you have figured out how to walk, then try it in a half crouch to reduce your profile, it will feel slightly unnatural but in this you don't have much of a choice, you have to avoid being seen and getting low is the best way to do it.

Crawling

This is very important, as this is the only way you should move when you are close to enemies. This gives you the most concealment and makes little noise as long as you know what you are doing. Also, crawling allows you to drop flat on the ground and act inconspicous at the slightest hint of danger.

The "Baby Crawl" is done on hands and knees and allows you to move relatively fast with a low profile, but should be used sparingly as it tends to be loud

A normal crawl is achieved by getting down onto your chest and using your forearms and lower legs to propel you, you should also lift yourself slightly so that you do not drag the ground and cause unessecary exertion and sound.

The last way to crawl is to get as low as possible, lay your gun as flat as possible, and push yourself with your feet and pull with your hands, naturally this only works when you are looking to get a better shot as this method of movement is very slow

Tips

Do

- stay behind cover whenever possible
- wait for a firefight or something to move

Do Not

- get panicked after firing or after others fire
- make any sudden movements while in an enemy's sight
- walk on top of a hill/ridge, it creates a very nice target

Here's a good website to check out if you plan on sniping:
http://www.paintballzone.com/

Last edited by Sheps : 02-08-2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:49 AM   #28
Sheps

Sniper Basics - Choosing Cover

How to Hide

When you are sniping the most important things to consider when hiding are:

1. Never break skylines or be silhouetted against natural lines. This draws the attention of the eye and could lead to the sniper being located and engaged.

2. Avoid isolated cover. Not only is this difficult to move to or from, but its isolation will naturally draw the opponents attention.

3. Regularly check and where necessary change or add to the natural camouflage on your ghillie suit (if you have one).

4. Avoid any unnecessary or quick movement, since both catch the eye. Always move under cover and plan the route to minimize exposure time.

5. Never hide in high places, falls hurt

6. Always choose a natural depression in the ground to hide in, it gives you more cover and makes sure your ghillie suit doesn't stick out

7. always have a good escape route, otherwise if your outnumbered in a firefight your doomed

8. Have good fields of fire (good visibility), it helps when an enemy knows where you are and tries to flank you

9. hide in shadowy area's, like under logs or bushes (if possible), but don't hide where you can't see or in a dangerous area (thorns)

10. If possible have a backup position prepared, prefferably witha view of your first hide, so that when enemies go to bunker you you have a clear shot at them

Last edited by Sheps : 02-27-2005 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-27-2005, 01:49 AM   #29
Sheps

Sniper Basics - Shooting

A good sniper will pick his shots carefully, if you are against a large force you will put yourself in a sticky situation if you reveal yourself. Rerember this and try to shoot only when you have a chance of surviving. Rerember, while sniping is normally done at long ranges, Vassily Zaitzev (mentioned somewhere in this article) was able to succesfully snipe in a close-range city environment by carefully choosing his shots when and firing only when the enemy is off-guard.

To shoot correctly you must:

1. Get in a well covered position which offers protection from enemy fire, prone is the best in most cases (assuming you have someone backing you up and watching your flanks) as it is the most stable, although sitting and kneeling both are useful in certain places. also, you should be comfortable (not siting on rocks or sharp things)

2. stabilize your breathing, so that your movements are not jerky or erratic

3. take several deep breaths, to saturate your blood with oxygen (this helps vision and keeps you alert and relaxed)

4. Wait for some sort of cover noise, if possible (firefights are the best)

6. Wait for any winds to die down (they provide too little cover noise to be useful, plus they affect the ball's flight)

5. take in one last deep breath and let it halfway out
(this will not make a huge difference but take any breaks you can get)

7. Take aim at the centre of the target's torso, on suggestion from other in this thread I have reconsidered shooting moving targets, only do this when you are not outnumbered (against two people, rerember, you should have a partner) or when you are with people who can lay down heavy fire after you shoot (like when waiting in ambush)

8. Gently pull the trigger straight back, do not loosen your grip on the marker

9. Watch your ball fly

For when you are against a large group:

By this point your opponents are yelling, looking everywhere and possibly firing, do not panic, if they let you shoot they probably did not see you, wait until they're looking away and start again at step #2. Alternatively, if you have a partner accompanying you (which you should) he should take this opportunity to fire on the enemy and draw them away from you.

If they did see you then they will run at you and try to flank you, my best advice is to squeeze of a couple more shots and run for it, stopping to shoot every now and then. If you have any allies now is the time to go to them (this can turn into a killer ambush in your team's favor if you are far enough ahead of your pursuers becasue then you can warn your team, who will have time to prepare)

When against 2 people:

At this time you should have eliminated the first person, if you have a partner he should fire on the other enemy immediately after you, nevertheless you should take aim on the remaining opponent just to be sure.

Last edited by Sheps : 02-28-2005 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:05 AM   #30
Sheps

Sniper Tactics

Here are some good tactics snipers use:

1. Travelling in pairs, or with a dedicated "spotter", this lets one sniper scan the area and the other engage targets, and if the spotter has a fast-firing gun then he can hold enemies at bay with it if they rush the sniper - Listening to people's arguements I have decided that this is a must

2. Eliminating sqaud leaders, this can cause panic, especially if the enemy is new, if not, then it can't hurt to shoot the guy who has been in charge of the squad, as they are now forced to find a new leader and deal with you simultaneously. The confusion this causes can easily be exploited if you have a spotter, as he can then lead the enemies away while you shoot them in the back. Since the leader is gone the enemy team can no longer act as a funtional unit, as any plans the leader had are now gone to the dead box

3. Eliminate the "General" in scenario games, this can cause a breakdown in the command structure for a little while as the enemy team rearranges itself, it is also a good way to get extra points (one person mentioned before me that sniping is innefective for this as it is more efficient to storm a base and "demolish" it, I say that it is better to do both and possibly get both point bonuses)

Last edited by Sheps : 02-28-2005 at 09:53 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:17 AM   #31
Sheps

Sniper Strategies

These differ from tactics because they are more broad in perspective, anyways, enjoy.

Counter-Sniping: this is when a sniper actively hunts and eliminates enemy snipers, this is very hard, unless the enemy sniper is moving and you are lying in ambush. The reason for it being difficult is that normally the other sniper will have the advantage of already being in place, wheras you must set up (and possibly be detected)

Long-Range Support: this is when you are assigned to a squad and take out threats that are well concealed or in a easily defended area, in this role you should travel light (possibly leaving your ghillie behind if you have one) as you will need to keep up with the rest of the guys

Flanking: same as above but it is your duty to attack from behind or the sides to allow "your" squad to storm the enemies bunkers more easily

Scouting: this is where you go to a place with a good field of view and report enemy movements over a radio, firing only when fired upon or when discovered

Assasination: when you must sneak into the enemy base and assasinate their "General", normally this is a "one way" type mission as the bases are heavily guarded this could also apply to squad leaders
Old 02-27-2005, 05:45 AM   #32
amzng_spyderman
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by i_lovesniping
I guess u never tryed a flatline before because they go 300 feet and when they hit u they have a 50% chance of breaking.
i've got plenty of experience with flatlines. i'm a woods player after all. half of all the tippmann owners i know have used flatlines. one of my ex-teammates had a flatline for a couple years. during one rec game he blasted me with full auto from just over 250 feet. he hit me about 7 or 8 times but none of them broke. that's just one experience i've had with longballs not breaking.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheps
amzng_spyderman, your post shows a lot of thought, it honestly never occured to me that it could be the newbs and overly arrogant people who try to snipe that cause the dislike for snipers. I had always assumed that it was because of
lol. are you going to finish that thought?

Old 02-27-2005, 02:42 PM   #33
Daryn
Proud Automag owner

Send a message via AIM to Daryn
Anyways, regarding the poll, from personal experience, "sniping" is only worth anything in woodsball. mainly because you have the brush to hide in and setup in, and this gives you the time to actually get some paint streams off before the opponent gets a point on your position. otherwise, i dont see how its an option in speedball, being that the field is more compact and its faster play.

68 Automag
classic body w/ modded feedneck
double trigger w/ modded classic frame
black CP gas-thru foregrip
black CP on/off flame drop-forward
black ShockTech valve
47ci 3000 psi hpa tank
black Empire tank wrap
TSA LCD FrontMan

www.hybridlyrix.com

Last edited by Coenen : 03-12-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #34
Cadet2005

Sheps, you have a small glitch with your walking in stealth. Not sure who taught you how to move quietly, but you lead with your heel. The Ranger who taught us explained that by leading with your heel, you are able to control the rate on which your weight is tranferred, so if you start to find a crunchy leaf beneath you, you can hold up and not lose anything. You also will not risk injury to your Achilles or calf by stretching it to put your toe down first. Just a quick note of correction.

He is right about running. If you want to move to somewhere quickly and are not worried about detection, run like somebody put a cow poker up your backside. If you keep low, you reduce the risk of being hit, but running is still only a "oh crap, need to get out" move. I can't tell you how many guys eventually get impatient and run to another place and are introduced to a ball from my gun.

Another thing, and this will really drive me nuts if I don't say it: take out a leader. Why? It is paintball, unless you have about 100 little T.J. Jackson's running around who don't tell anybody what's going on, they'll continue on. It isn't like they are the only ones on the field who know what is going on. And if the leader goes down, somebody else takes over. It is a minor inconvenience, and it isn't like 19th Century warfare where the loss of an officer meant losing a democratically voted leader of the community. I think that strategy is overrated, and besides, if I am a leader, you won't know it.

How much damage can you do behind enemy lines? Disrupt the logistics of supply or nail a commander that the media rates about and then blame it on someone else? I think a sniper is more of a political tool like a guerilla than it is a tactical tool, and therefore there is little reason for one to exist in paintball. If the guy in command of me goes down, I'll take the reigns and life goes on, there is no big "holy crap, the general's down," just a "well, he's down, let's find the expletive and move on." Keep that in mind when you play against some solid players and leaders.

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
Cadet2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:42 AM   #35
Blacksheep
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep Send a message via Yahoo to Blacksheep
Re: Sniper Basics - Shooting

Quote:
To shoot correctly you must:

1. Get in a good position, prone is the best. also, you should be comfortable (not siting on rocks or sharp things)

2. stabilize your breathing, so that your movements are not jerky or erratic

3. take several deep breaths, to saturate your blood with oxygen (this helps vision and keeps you alert and relaxed)

4. Wait for some sort of cover noise, if possible (firefights are the best)

6. Wait for any winds to die down (they provide too little cover noise to be useful, plus they affect the ball's flight)

5. take in one last deep breath and let it halfway out

7. Take aim at the centre of the target's torso (try not to shoot if they're moving, if they are then aim where they will be in a when your ball arrives)

8. Gently pull the trigger straight back, do not loosen your grip on the marker

9. Watch your ball fly

By this point your opponents are yelling, looking everywhere and possibly firing, do not panic, if they let you shoot they probably did not see you, wait until they're looking away and start again at step #2.

If they did see you then they will run at you and try to flank you, my best advice is to squeeze of a couple more shots and run for it, stopping to shoot every now and then. If you have any allies now is the time to go to them (this can turn into a killer ambush in your team's favor if you are far enough ahead of your pursuers becasue then you can warn your team, who will have time to prepare)
The first thing I'd like to point out is that prone is not a good position because in the very small, high-populatiuon density, low-range, and dynamic world of paintball, it's not hard for someone to come up to a flank or behind you. The prone presents a very large target profile and the shooter has little to no mobility. Teamwork, communication, and mobility. You just lost one, you might as well forget all three.

Breathing is not important. We're not talking about a 2" target from 900 yards away. Breathing stabilization from 30m away with a .68 caliber projectile on a man-sized target is a joke. If you missed, you missed becauyse you suck, not because of breathing; focus more on shot placement and get into better shape if your breathing is that heavy.

Trigger control, again, don't stress if unless you jerk the gun 20 degrees to the right every time you shoot. If that's the case, just get an Angel and learn to spray with that light trigger.

If you are a true sniper, you can hit a target when it moves...period.

If they did see you and they decide to assault, it will be quick and fast and you'll be screwed because you were laying down. If you fired at them, you are in range of their fire, the only security you had was the fact nobody knew you existed. But now they know the general location and will zero in on it. Especially if you fire more than once. The fact that you tell them to turn and fire more to pinpoint your location seems rather counter-productive. Especially since movement draws the eye to it.

And one more note, since we want maximum accuracy, be sure to check your mirage, barrel harmonics, probably want a scope with tritium crosshairs, a laser ranger finder, ghillie suit with a heater blanket to reduce IR signature, and a night vision scope at the least.
Blacksheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:50 AM   #36
Blacksheep
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep Send a message via Yahoo to Blacksheep
Re: Sniper Basics - Choosing Cover

Quote:
How to Hide

When you are sniping the most important things to consider when hiding are:

1. Never break skylines or be silhouetted against natural lines. This draws the attention of the eye and could lead to the sniper being located and engaged.

2. Avoid isolated cover. Not only is this difficult to move to or from, but its isolation will naturally draw the opponents attention.

3. Regularly check and where necessary change or add to the natural camouflage on your ghillie suit (if you have one).

4. Avoid any unnecessary or quick movement, since both catch the eye. Always move under cover and plan the route to minimize exposure time.

5. Never hide in high places, falls hurt

6. Always choose a natural depression in the ground to hide in, it gives you more cover and makes sure your ghillie suit doesn't stick out

7. always have a good escape route, otherwise if your outnumbered in a firefight your doomed

8. Have good fields of fire (good visibility), it helps when an enemy knows where you are and tries to flank you

9. hide in shadowy area's, like under logs or bushes (if possible), but don't hide where you can't see or in a dangerous area (thorns)

10. If possible have a backup position prepared, prefferably witha view of your first hide, so that when enemies go to bunker you you have a clear shot at them
That's all well and good, but if you are hiding then you are not fighting, and if you are not fighting, you are not supporting the team. By staying static, you are essentially saying that you will wait for awhile for the enemy to come to you. While it is entirely possible and you can increase the liklihood dramatically, if gains no ground, may or may not eliminate the opposing team, and reduces the overall firepower of the team you are on. The basic theory is that you expect to hold your hand out in a boxing match and the other guy to bash his head against your hand.
Blacksheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 12:08 PM   #37
amzng_spyderman
Legend

the points blacksheep made are also reasons why experienced players laugh at snipers. remember, this is paintball, and paintball markers & players do not follow the same rules as firearms & soldiers.
Quote:
(try not to shoot if they're moving, if they are then aim where they will be in a when your ball arrives)
as blacksheep said, this is horrible advice. anyone with common sense doesn't stop moving until they're behind cover, and they're easier targets when they're in the open. not taking a shot when they're most vulnerable is stupid.

Old 02-28-2005, 03:32 PM   #38
i_lovesniping

Ya paintball markers only go 150 feet max and even at that range it wont explode. You cant really snipe tho in paintball. Because they only go 150 feet. But i guess what you guys are saying is that in paintball sniping in paintball doesnt have to be far away. I agree because in the military, snipers are like a mile away from there target as in paintball the fields arent even that big so sniping in paintball is alot different then real military snipers.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:35 PM   #39
Bellator_Fortus
ruler of the moon!

Re: Sniper Basics - Shooting

Quote:
By this point your opponents are yelling, looking everywhere and possibly firing, do not panic, if they let you shoot they probably did not see you, wait until they're looking away and start again at step #2.
Considering marker range, you won't be too far from the target. Even if you hit the mark, the rest of the enemy team won't just scatter like ants or turn the other cheek when they can't find you. They'll make it their obligation to find you.

I'm in the same boat with Cadet2005. Paintball is not political, and most of that advice is worthless in paintball.
Bellator_Fortus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 05:49 PM   #40
i_lovesniping

Ya i agree usaully when i snipe if there is 2 and i shoot 1 of them the other imedentaly shoots me.