pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
amzng_spyderman
Legend

Exclamation the final cocker vs. cocker/cocker vs. gun X thread

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW! DO NOT ASK WHICH MARKER WOULD BE BETTER IN THIS THREAD!

there have been buttloads of "this or that?" threads around here and it's getting on my nerves, as it is probably also bugging the other people that have to deal with them. so, from this point forward, there will be NO cocker vs. cocker or cocker vs. any other gun threads in this forum. they will be closed without warning. now, read:

mech cocker vs. mech cocker

there are tons of mech cockers around, and you may find it hard to decide which suits you. the first step is to decide what you're willing to spend. if you're looking at mech cockers, don't spend more than $400 unless you're really into mechanical markers and don't care about how bad the resale value will be. once you've got your price range, look around for cockers that fit it. when you find them, READ THE REVIEWS! this is a review site and you should utilize the resources handed to you. compare the reviews of the mech cockers you're looking at. look at their specs, what parts they offer. if they have different frames, shoot them both to see which one you like best. can't? flip a coin. the coin will just speed up the process of choosing, because if you've already read the reviews and haven't decided, then you're not going to get any further without that coin.

electronic cocker vs. electronic cocker

since worr blades and e-blades are virtually the same, they'll shoot just as fast. e2's are faster because of their TT filters, but the basic blades are still faster than you. speed isn't an issue. even stock pneumatics cycle fast enough for electronic frames, so don't worry about that. other than that, it's the same thing as mech vs. mech.

mech cocker vs. electronic cocker

electronic cocker wins. end of story. of course, this has everything to do with performance. if you're on a budget, or don't like buying and changing batteries, go mech. or, perhaps you like the feel of the mech better than the electro. again, that's your decision, and nobody on this forum can make it for you.

mech cocker vs. trilogy

trilogy cockers are made for newbies. they are not meant to be tinkered with, and they're not meant to be upgraded. they are entry level cockers. so, mech vs. trilogy ends up being customizability vs. simplicity.

trilogy vs. trilogy

compare the features and decide which better suits you. that's all.

trilogy vs. electronic cocker

if you're seriously asking this, quit paintball and never look back.

any cocker vs. any other marker

hey, guess which forum this is! yep, it's the COCKER FORUM! most people are going to suggest COCKERS! but cockers have their own feel to them. maybe you won't like them. maybe you will. if you're really going to invest in a cocker or a marker of equal price, wouldn't you like to make sure that you like it first? go shoot one of the markers you're looking at. if you can't, you might as well get that coin out again.

questions? comments?

"Fossil fuels are finite, but idiots are a renewable resource."

Last edited by amzng_spyderman : 07-06-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:29 AM   #2
Crede777
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Crede777
It also bears noting that this website is named PBReview.com for a reason. Want information on a certain marker? Try to search for a review before posting your question.
This space is reserved for Chris (f2f4) and those in service to our country.

Denison '10
Old 09-13-2005, 12:01 AM   #3
Electrafied
IMMA WIPER

04 pro stock vs ion (heard many different opinions set me straight please)
Old 09-13-2005, 07:35 PM   #4
amzng_spyderman
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Electrafied
04 pro stock vs ion (heard many different opinions set me straight please)
Quote:
Originally posted by amzng_spyderman
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW! DO NOT ASK WHICH MARKER WOULD BE BETTER IN THIS THREAD!
read first, post second.

"Fossil fuels are finite, but idiots are a renewable resource."
Old 10-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #5
cmwashere18755
NO YOUR A TOWEL!!!

trilogy comp vs. spyder piolt
Diablo Wrath: R-15 board, New Design On/Off ASA (moded screws), Microline, Delrin Bolt, LTD Feedneck, Timmy Moded Detents, J&J Edge 14in barrel kit, Eggy II with Y-Board (Cut feedneck and custom painted white), Crossfire 4500 psi 70ci carbon fiber tank.

Soon to come:
Hybrid grips
Kalld special trigger
Velocity Jr. Speedfeed, Select Force Chip, SPO white shell
Old 11-08-2005, 05:51 PM   #6
Uziel Gal
Legend

There is a reason why we do not encourage "marker A vs marker B" threads, as explained in Spyder's post at the top of this page: -

any cocker vs. any other marker

hey, guess which forum this is! yep, it's the COCKER FORUM! most people are going to suggest COCKERS! but cockers have their own feel to them. maybe you won't like them. maybe you will. if you're really going to invest in a cocker or a marker of equal price, wouldn't you like to make sure that you like it first? go shoot one of the markers you're looking at. if you can't, you might as well get that coin out again.

The WGP forum is, not surprisingly, frequented by Autococker fans, who will almost certainly choose a WGP marker over a Kingman one. The same question asked in the Kingman forum will end up with most people choosing the Spyder. The question becomes pointless.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:55 PM   #7
vlrules
:dodgyballer:

MQ'd vs Standard Valve E 'Cockers?
Jungle Fighter
Old 11-20-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
lotten454
mmm...beer

Send a message via MSN to lotten454
hey man, u can get quite a bit of stuff for a trilogy. im not sayin there the best but, u can get alot of stuff for em. just every once and a while u need a 5 dollar adapter. big whoop
Old 11-21-2005, 08:06 PM   #9
cmwashere18755
NO YOUR A TOWEL!!!

what is the point of this thread

edit: your cat died didn't he spydy
Diablo Wrath: R-15 board, New Design On/Off ASA (moded screws), Microline, Delrin Bolt, LTD Feedneck, Timmy Moded Detents, J&J Edge 14in barrel kit, Eggy II with Y-Board (Cut feedneck and custom painted white), Crossfire 4500 psi 70ci carbon fiber tank.

Soon to come:
Hybrid grips
Kalld special trigger
Velocity Jr. Speedfeed, Select Force Chip, SPO white shell
Old 11-22-2005, 12:07 AM   #10
Uziel Gal
Legend

The point of this thread is to discourage you from asking Marker A vs Marker B questions.

"THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW! DO NOT ASK WHICH MARKER WOULD BE BETTER IN THIS THREAD!

there have been buttloads of "this or that?" threads around here and it's getting on my nerves, as it is probably also bugging the other people that have to deal with them. so, from this point forward, there will be NO cocker vs. cocker or cocker vs. any other gun threads in this forum. they will be closed without warning."
- right at the beginning of the first post.

You should research which marker is best for you by reading the reviews, and by trying the markers out for yourself. If you ask someone else for an opinion, that is all you get, their opinion. They cannot tell you what is best for you, only what is best for them.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #11
Lethal Syntax

Hahaha, some people just dont get it, do they?
A clever disguise for a simple animal,
the real humans are much harder to find.
Closed Thread