pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 05-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #1101
Dark Master

Yes and yes.
Dark Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 03:44 PM   #1102
Uziel Gal
Legend

As long as it is one of the newer 2K+ length ones, and not one of the older 1999 or STO ones, then yes, it will fit.

The metal pull pins from the original Black Magic Autococker will fit - the vertical pull pin on the '05/'06 Black Magic would probably be no good, as it would be shorter than a standard pin.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:23 PM   #1103
Trigg3r Happy
Cocker Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Trigg3r Happy
will the one on worr.com work?
Trigg3r Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:27 PM   #1104
Dark Master

There is better bolts and pull pins, such as Slik.

www.dropdsales.com

But yes, the one on worr will work.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:50 PM   #1105
Trigg3r Happy
Cocker Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Trigg3r Happy
thnx
Trigg3r Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:03 AM   #1106
fuzzyllama
1 Ball. 1 Shot. 1 Out.

y do some trilly pro's look extremely shiny silver, and others look muted down to a dusted purplish look? is ther only 1 type, or can u pick betwn the 2 colors that i believe im seeing?
fuzzyllama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:46 PM   #1107
juggalopimp1225
Knowledge Sponge

im a lil confused on hp markers and lp markers is a pro low or high (sorry if this has already been answered got tired of looking)
juggalopimp1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:37 AM   #1108
Dark Master

Just use a HP tank. Opperating pressure is around 340psi.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:15 AM   #1109
brester

Hi from Bulgaria , i did my first shots with mi new trilogy and i have some questions. is it normal that my marker shots 2-3 balls if i push the triger several times swol. is it true that if i push the triger fast everything is ok? sometimes a ball drop from my barel without reason - is it normal? i saw that there not system which prevent that.
i have 45 hp tank - haw many balls i'm able to shot with it? - average
thanks
brester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:16 AM   #1110
lukeswits

I'm a complete nub at autocockers so don't make fun of me, i have some questions.

What's so special/special about an autococker?
What are some recamended upgrades? Barrels? What?

By the way i just bought this autococker, i thought it was good deal so i won the bid.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/MINT-WGP-TRILOGY-...ayphotohosting

Can any of you guys try digging up info on this baby? BPS? You know what i mean. I tried looking it up on the site but i cant find any specs. Thanks
lukeswits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:22 AM   #1111
lars1y

Brester & Lukeswits

Brester 1st

is it normal that my marker shots 2-3 balls if i push the triger several times swol.
It what you mean is that it shoots 2-3 with a single trigger pull, that is not real good. What that probably indicates is that you are short stroking the trigger. With a cocker, you must pull the trigger completely to the back before releasing it. IF you short stroke, you will fire without completing the cocking cycle and either chop a ball or recock on the next trigger pull. this will load two balls in the chamber. The next time you fire you may push the rear ball into the front ball, breaking it and making a mess. Pull the trigger all the way back b/f releasing it and allow it to cycle all the way forward before pulling it again.

sometimes a ball drop from my barel without reason.
This just means that, with a cocker, the ball is smaller in diameter than the bore of your barrel. A barrel kit will fix this.

i have 45 hp tank - haw many balls i'm able to shot with it? Take the size of your tank (ie 68ci) and multiply it by 12-15. This will give you the approximate shots per a fill.

Lukesits, Sorry, I can not get to you, my wife just called and I must go.
Worr gas 50/3000psi
Orracle cam adjustor
Jam bolt
Tech T timing rod
lars1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:44 PM   #1112
lukeswits

i would also like to add, will compressed air work with my gun?
lukeswits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #1113
Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by brester
Hi from Bulgaria , i did my first shots with mi new trilogy and i have some questions. is it normal that my marker shots 2-3 balls if i push the triger several times swol. is it true that if i push the triger fast everything is ok? sometimes a ball drop from my barel without reason - is it normal? i saw that there not system which prevent that.
i have 45 hp tank - haw many balls i'm able to shot with it? - average
thanks
Each shot is suppose to have one paintball come out. Sounds like there is some double feeding going on. If you shoot fast, you could run into a thing called short-stroking, which is when you dont' fully pull and release the trigger. Can lead to broken paint by the bolt or mis-fires.

As for the paint rolling out the barrel, it means the paint is too small for the barrel. You would either need a bigger bore paint or a barrel kit (my suggestion).

What kind of tank is it? A 45 hp doesn't help.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:51 PM   #1114
Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeswits
I'm a complete nub at autocockers so don't make fun of me, i have some questions.

What's so special/special about an autococker?
What are some recamended upgrades? Barrels? What?

By the way i just bought this autococker, i thought it was good deal so i won the bid.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/MINT-WGP-TRILOGY-...ayphotohosting

Can any of you guys try digging up info on this baby? BPS? You know what i mean. I tried looking it up on the site but i cant find any specs. Thanks
Some people say its the way they shoot, some say it's the back block moving back and forth, some say it's the efficiency. It's mostly preference.

Upgrades:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...hreadid=329751

It's a Trilogy Sport with a new expansion chamber/fore grip, older style hinge frame, what looks like an Oracle bolt, new barrel of some sort, and Dye grips. Balls per second will be the same as any other mech 'Cocker out there, roughly 6-8.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:54 PM   #1115
Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeswits
i would also like to add, will compressed air work with my gun?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars1y
i have 45 hp tank - haw many balls i'm able to shot with it? Take the size of your tank (ie 68ci) and multiply it by 12-15. This will give you the approximate shots per a fill.
You are wrong. Those numbers are old and based off blowbacks. Besides, how do you know he has a 4500psi tank? It could be a 45ci tank.

Efficiency depends on how the marker is setup. Such as barrel kit, if regulator is sweet spotted, and spring setup.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:50 AM   #1116
lawace
Enforcer

Trilogy Timing

People keep saying you can't time the trilogy, do any of these people actually own a trilogy? It is possible to adjust many of the timing features on a Trilogy autococker...you just need a propane torch...

I bought a Trilogy Sport refurbished. When I received it, a slip of paper said as a refurbished marker all warrantees were void. (Didn't know this when I bought it) Since I have a backup marker, I was comfortable tinkering with my autococker. I watched the cockertech timing video and was good to go.

First, the bolt blocked the feed tube by about 3 mm. The cocking rod was adjusted by the factory and glued in place. Apparently the factory did not adjust for the thickness of the rubber washer on the timing rod. The timing rod adjustment was glued and would not come undone by brute force. I heated the cocking rod with a propane torch and burned off the glue. The cocking rod is now fully adjustable. Adjusted timing, so bolt no longer blocked feed tube. Problem solved with stock timing rod.

Second, the screw in the hammer was adjustable.

Third, the back block was adjustable (was set to touch the marker body, adjusted to a paper thin gap).

The other portions of the marker do not appear adjustable yet...

Backup: Spyder XTRA: 14" J&J Ceramic, CP Reg, Modified stock valve & valve pin, Modified stock bolt (venturi removed), Vertical Adaptor with enlarged holes, 68 CU/4500 PSI Pure Energy, ViewLoader 200

MISC: V-Force Morph Mask; Six 160 Locklid PB Pods
lawace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:20 PM   #1117
Prospekt

Ok here's the deal. I don't usually go on these forums but I use the review section of course. I'm having an odd problem with my comp. And I'm not a noob.

-I bought the WGP hinge frame - I like the mech feel so I'm sticking with the mech. The gun had perfect timing before I added this sucker.
- I gas things up, and pull the trigger. The gun recocks but doesn't fire, as normal. I fire again. Recock, no firing. I fire, and it fires as normal.

This is how it shoots now.
Recock, no fire
Fire, recock
Recock, no fire
Fire, recock.

So every second time I pull the trigger it doesn't fire. Now, I don't feel like buying the TechT actuator until I can tell for sure that I need it.

Question: Do I have to buy this blasted TechT actuator rod?

EDIT- I've just read over my post and thought about it. And realized. Yes, I do have to buy it. It seems as though the actuator timing is soooo close that it pulls the lug back JUST before it fires, and sometimes it fires. Dangit. Now I've got to wait another 3 weeks. Feel free to flame me for my stupidity.

Thanks, Prospekt

Last edited by Prospekt : 06-14-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Prospekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #1118
Dark Master

It's a 1/8 allen key. Push/pull on the cocking rod till the allen key slips into the lug.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:58 PM   #1119
Prospekt

Yea, I finally figured that part out. Moved it out a little bit but it's out too far this way; the sear doesn't catch. So it's fine where it is I guess.
Prospekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:29 PM   #1120
MikedaPber
**Shake it Momma**

hey im really sorry if this has been brought up in previous pages but i really didnt feel like sorting through the 50 or so pages...

Ive got a trilogy sport and i read in a review that it uses a high pressure valve, i believe it said 600 psi. Being a sport, i went and ordered a WGP ergo reg just to have something controlling the flow. Now, i see in many cases regulator pressures have certain psi limits, such as 500 psi and etc. Im not sure of the limits of the ergo, will i be able to supply enough pressure to this "high pressure valve"?

Also, i got a great deal on a Shocktech Hinge frame at 13 bucks, does anyone know if anything will be required, or should it be plug and play, ive heard something about some sort of rod...

Last edited by MikedaPber : 06-15-2006 at 09:31 PM.
MikedaPber is offline   Reply With Quote