pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 07-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #1141
supguyex

i'm planning to halfblock my sport at school as a project, meaning all parts from scratch. 2 questions. 1. i was thinking about the block that screws into the pump arm, how do you screw it in with it hitting the body. like with a regular cocker, the backblock can be turned without hitting anything. how would that work with a halfblock/midblock. second question. can a selectfire frame be installed into a trilogy without too much hassle? thanx

"...may the Lord guide my paintballs, into that guy's goggles, and may the Lord flex my mask for a bounce..." The Prayer of a Paintballer

Tricked out Ion

Fully loaded PhRantom

Before learnin 2 snapshoot, before buyin ur 1st gun, before ur first time to the field, you must learn 2 make ramping sounds with your lips first
supguyex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:12 PM   #1142
shudokansam
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to shudokansam
If you let god do your shoting for you your not going any where "becuase he doesent exist"
shudokansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:14 PM   #1143
supguyex

sorri if i'm breaking any forum rules. but wtf wat that for man?

"...may the Lord guide my paintballs, into that guy's goggles, and may the Lord flex my mask for a bounce..." The Prayer of a Paintballer

Tricked out Ion

Fully loaded PhRantom

Before learnin 2 snapshoot, before buyin ur 1st gun, before ur first time to the field, you must learn 2 make ramping sounds with your lips first
Old 07-09-2006, 11:47 PM   #1144
shudokansam
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to shudokansam
Oh srry My weirdo Freind did that when I wasent looking
shudokansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #1145
supguyex

lol, aite, i forgive YOU, but not him, so kick him hard for me. somewhere precious so anyhow, does anybody have answers to my questions?

Tricked out Ion

Fully loaded PhRantom

Old 07-09-2006, 11:53 PM   #1146
Uziel Gal
Legend

Your weirdo friend should not have access to your PBR account. You should be keeping it secure. If you can't do that, your account will have to be closed - you have been warned. Don't let this type of thing happen again.

Supguyex - you would need to screw the sled on to the pump arm first, then screw the ram on to the pump arm.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 07-10-2006 at 12:00 AM.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:54 PM   #1147
supguyex

i don't get it a 100 percent, but i guess i should have faith. lol. so can you do a select fire frame onto it without too much hassle?

Tricked out Ion

Fully loaded PhRantom

Old 07-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #1148
Uziel Gal
Legend

The Select Fire Worrframe fits in the same way that an E-Blade frame would. Pretty easy to fit as long as you have the solenoid mounting bracket. The only hassle is in getting the eye holes drilled.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:46 AM   #1149
MikedaPber
**Shake it Momma**

Thanks for all the advice uziel and dark! With your help i got my sport running at 250 psi and shooting very fast. Before, when i would empty the remote line out, it would take maybe 5 shots. Now it takes around 20!
No one should make fun of trilogies
MikedaPber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:53 PM   #1150
Dark Master

Old 07-15-2006, 06:56 AM   #1151
Martis

3 way leak question from a noob

I am a paintball noob and of course an autococker noob. I purchased a remanufactured Trilogy Sport off Ebay ($50). Appeared to work fine out of the box, but since I got it cheap I wanted to upgrade. I added the following:

-WGP Torpedo ASA On/Off Drop Forward (Damn on/off doesn’t want to shut off though)
-WGP Ergo Grip Regulator
-WGP Trilogy Delrin Bolt Kit
-14” J&J Ceramic Barrel
-HPA coming soon

So now that I added all this I wanted to check out the timing.

Here is where my question is: As I slowly pull back on the trigger, just before firing, the 3 way will leak air (CO2) out the front opening just under the barrel. If I hold the trigger in that position it will continue to leak. The gun fires normally without problems, but I can feel a small rush of air out the front of the three way every time I fire the marker. I changed out the o-rings and re-lubed, but still leaked. Is this normal, do I have a timing problem, or a defective model? Appreciate the help.
Martis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #1152
Uziel Gal
Legend

When you fire any Autococker, a burst of gas will be released from the 3-way. It is the air from the ram being released as it cycles back and forth. If the air was not released from the ram, the marker would not cycle properly.

As for the 3-way leaking when you partially pull the trigger, it probably just means that the 3-way shaft o-rings are aligned with the front and rear hose barbs at that point, and aren't fully sealing them, hence the leak.

Simple answer is don't partially pull the trigger - there is no reason to do that in normal play. As long as the 3-way does not leak when the trigger is fully pulled, or fully released, then you don't have a problem.

Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
Old 07-15-2006, 01:11 PM   #1153
Martis

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to make sure there was not a problem.

I appreciate all the help all of you are giving to this style of gun. I've learned more on this thread in 1/2 hr than hours of searching other sites.
Martis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #1154
MikedaPber
**Shake it Momma**

Uziel or Dark, if youre interested to see how it came out a pic now resides in the pic thread : D thx!
MikedaPber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:48 PM   #1155
Uziel Gal
Legend

Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
Old 07-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #1156
wagnus8907
a-dub

Send a message via AIM to wagnus8907
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyou

finally, someone who agrees trilogies are nice guns.

Stuff ions. shoot cockers.

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 07-18-2006 at 11:36 PM.
wagnus8907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 04:35 AM   #1157
Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnus8907
Stuff ions. shoot cockers.
Lol. Maybe there is a reason why so many people shoot Ions? Price, Electronic, Spool valve design (somewhat), Ramping stock, etc...
Old 07-21-2006, 11:13 PM   #1158
.killjoy
Banned

Hey guys new to the paintball scene but educated enough to talk business, I currently own a kingman spyder espirt (dont laugh) its a great reliable gun, accurate even with the stock barrel. My question is since me and my friends play more and more, usually woods/ open fields with some select tables and barrels set up, I've been wanting to upgrade some stuff on my spyder but when I saw this gun on action village the trilogy sport I want it to kick up the speed of shooting and hopefully accuracy, I will be using c02 now I've heard thats not the best but I usually play in weather 60 degrees and up and thats great for c02. I was wondering if the trilogy would be great for my uses I'll make sure to clean because I've heard some cockers crap out in woodball and such, I've also heard great reviews on the trilogy and with some trigger and barrel upgrades its great.
I guess what I'm asking is will the trilogy be a step up with small dollar amount addons or should I stay with my espirt, I am looking to buy a cocker thats cheap (in price) but will last me with little or no addons.

Ideas for the trilogy: Of course a new trigger, I need a two finger trigger, and a nice 12-14 inch barrel.
I've heard its trickey to get triggers on the trilogy because you need some extra parts to re-time you gun, now I'm not mr.money bags so I need something that will work.

-thanks- any ideas are appreciated.
.killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:09 PM   #1159
Uziel Gal
Legend

A Trilogy Sport will not increase the speed of your shooting. You would be going from an electronic framed Spyder to a mechanical framed marker. The Trilogy can be fitted with an electronic frame, but Autococker E-frames are an expensive upgrade - more than the price of the Trilogy marker itself. Closed bolt markers also require barrel kits for best performance, which can be another expensive upgrade. The marker relies on the barrel being the same size as the ball in order to stop the ball rolling out of the barrel, and to improve consistency. Just buying a single barrel won't help you unless it happens to be the correct diameter for the paint you use.

Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
Old 07-22-2006, 01:38 PM   #1160
.killjoy
Banned

So really buying the cocker won't do to much for me, and I then need an anti-syphon tank which costs 50$ alone.
Somethings I don't really understand is why do I need the anti-siphon tank when I can just replace the o-rings that tear in the gun every 10 times I use the gun, I'm a person that may use a gun maybe once a week for 2 hrs. And my friends mechanical autococker an sto shots alot faster than my spyder. Also whats the difference between anti-siphon and on/off c02 tanks.

Also couldn't I just use this http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...303315&page=58 . Sorry if I'm not understanding something I just want to know my way around the world per say. Now lets say for the paint size problem I use just a specifc size, I love to use cheap paint because most of the time its jsut me and my friends owning, I wouldnt really need any other sizers and my friend only uses one of his "sizer tubes" when we play and he has lots of different size balls all off by .001, or .01.

Thanks if you can help I really appreciate it.

Last edited by .killjoy : 07-22-2006 at 08:54 PM.
.killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote