pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 05-09-2007, 06:16 AM   #1261
GaNjA HiTMaN
P'Ballin OG'r (RIP OG)

Hey, fellow trilly pro owner here...All you need to do is:

1) pull and release cocking rod or backblock to cock marker. (Push the backblock back to normal if you pulled it back) screw on your tank, attach hopper, add paint.

3)Fire away. (If you just pulled the cocking rod to cock, the first shot will be a dryfire, as a ball didn't load yet.

To load a ball right away, pull the backblock back to cock. This will also move the bolt, allowing a ball to feed whereas puling the cocking rod to cock leaves the chamber empty.

Remember not to shortstroke - A full pull and release for every shot...

Peace

Tippmann Pro-E/"Winpex"/Razzor barrels/Cyclone feed/X7 hopper/Coil remote w QD+SC/24 oz co2/Tacamo carstock/custom foregrip/raised rail/Tasco reddot 1x30

WGP Prostock '04
50/3000 Worrgas HPA
Ricochet Apache

Last edited by GaNjA HiTMaN : 05-09-2007 at 06:19 AM.
GaNjA HiTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:01 AM   #1262
Uziel Gal
Legend

If it won't cock manually, there are a number of possible reasons, but the most likely, and the first thing that you should try, is that your hammer lug needs to be lowered to catch the sear.

Remove your bolt, and lower a 1/8" allen key in to the hole behind the feed neck. You may need to move your hammer backwards or forwards a little, but with a little tinkering, you should be able to get the allen key to catch the top of the hammer lug. Turn the key clockwise to lower the hammer lug.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:01 PM   #1263
LightShadow
Wearing socks and sandals

Barb threading

Does anyone know the thread sizing on the 90* elbow w/ the barb on the end that screws into the lpr for trilogies (if its any different from regular cockers), 'cause I broke it and need to replace it...

Signs that the paintball apocalypse is nigh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripjesseohara View Post
o and thats a ninja turtle flex barney is purple bottoms wit pink tops and yellow ears wit a pink and purple racing lol.
LightShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #1264
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
10-32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.
Resident Field and Store Owner....Oh the hassles it brings

~My Feedback~
killertip212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #1265
LightShadow

Does anyone know if the worr frame comes with some sort of a trilogy adapter?

Quote:
o and thats a ninja turtle flex barney is purple bottoms wit pink tops and yellow ears wit a pink and purple racing lol.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:33 PM   #1266
jeep_brute
I Love Explosives!

You can but an adapter from some stores, paintballgateway.com has them for $1.95.
jeep_brute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:37 PM   #1267
LightShadow

I know it will fit, but is an adapter included when i buy the frame?

Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 08:41 PM   #1268
MecTurtleCocker
I want my..I want my MTV

More than likely.
Crede777: I stay invisible so I don't get my butt handed to me by Mec.
Evil_Wayz: I heard that watching Mec argue was a beautiful thing to behold, but I didn't believe it til now.
GrimAssasin: wow....mtc does have a way with words. ..
mjr_paranoid: There is a difference between juvenile sniping and annoying with style. You definately attack with style Mech.
MecTurtleCocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:19 PM   #1269
DarkStrike

i went with the comp, and I love it, just need to get a good double trigger frame for it >.>
DarkStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #1270
P8ntballer51888

Ok so i have a Trilogy Pro with a Worr Frame and a Black Majic bolt....im thinking about getting a stiffi....but what else should I look into upgrading on it???
P8ntballer51888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:34 PM   #1271
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
Well what do YOU want out of your marker?

Quote:
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.

~My Feedback~
Old 06-07-2007, 01:31 PM   #1272
P8ntballer51888

"Well what do YOU want out of your marker?"

If i go to play in some local tourneys and stuff i wanna be able to keep up no problem....So what do you suggest
P8ntballer51888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:07 AM   #1273
rridgeway

Send a message via AIM to rridgeway
i don't think you neccessarily need anything else. a hopper that keeps up and a light air tank, your gun will work fine.
rridgeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #1274
DerMaverick
Guelph Arsenal

I just bought my trilogy Comp, which is great but i have 2 questions:
1. I don't bother to cock my gun before i put on the tank. When i'm done screwing the tank in, and i'm ready to shoot, the first shot just seems to cock my gub because it works great after that. Is is bad for the gun when i don't cock it before hand, or should i just continue on doing what i've been doing?

2. during a speedball game, my bold and everything back there got stuck in the 'open' position, and <during the game> when i unscrewed the barrel, there was no paint in it , so it wasn't short stroking, and when i left the game, after that, I pulled the pin that holds the bolt inplace, then pulled the bolt out a bit and everything slammed forward. Do you guys know what happened? When i looked inside the chamber, there wasn't a chopped ball or anything so it wasn't shell that jammed it up. It worked fine afterwards thuogh so i don't think it was a serious problem.

Thanks!
DerMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:29 PM   #1275
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

1- It doesnt matter at all

2-not sure

Quote:

~My Feedback~
Old 06-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #1276
Georgeoffrey
Wise beyond his join date

Send a message via AIM to Georgeoffrey
2. Make sure your detent isn't too far in; could be getting caught on it.
MecTurtleCocker (8:51:28 PM): you just had to sig me, didnt you..
-ggs
Georgeoffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #1277
Uziel Gal
Legend

It is normally recommended that you cock the marker before you gas it up in order to avoid air leaking down the barrel.

At rest, the hammer holds the valve open. Depending on your operating pressure, the valve may close almost instantly when you gas up the marker, or it may stay open for some length of time, leaking, before enough gas pressure build up to push the valve closed.

Cock the marker first, and the valve spring will close the valve, so it will already be sealed before you gas up the marker - no leaks.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:56 AM   #1278
DerMaverick
Guelph Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziel Gal View Post
It is normally recommended that you cock the marker before you gas it up in order to avoid air leaking down the barrel.

At rest, the hammer holds the valve open. Depending on your operating pressure, the valve may close almost instantly when you gas up the marker, or it may stay open for some length of time, leaking, before enough gas pressure build up to push the valve closed.

Cock the marker first, and the valve spring will close the valve, so it will already be sealed before you gas up the marker - no leaks.
When i try to cock my gun, it only goes back a bit (maybe an inch) but not as far as when i'm shooting, and when i gas it up, it justs snaps shut, is that what's suppoesed to happen?
DerMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:07 AM   #1279
Georgeoffrey
Wise beyond his join date

Send a message via AIM to Georgeoffrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMaverick View Post
When i try to cock my gun, it only goes back a bit (maybe an inch) but not as far as when i'm shooting, and when i gas it up, it justs snaps shut, is that what's suppoesed to happen?
Well, it should shut when you air it up, that's the air putting pressure on the ram...well, here, I said this in another thread. I don't know about the cocking distance however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeoffrey View Post
[Autocockers] are a "closed-bolt" marker, meaning at the time the round is fired, the bolt is in the closed position. It then opens, accepts a new ball, and chambers it by closing, making it again ready to fire.

The back block is supposed to be held closed, because that aligns the bolt hole to the air chamber below it. That ensures that as you fire, the air moves properly through the intended route, and proceeds to fire the ball.
MecTurtleCocker (8:51:28 PM): you just had to sig me, didnt you..
-ggs
Georgeoffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #1280
Uziel Gal
Legend

Pull back the bolt to cock the marker, then push it back again so that it is closed. Then gas up your marker.

Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend: