pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Dye Precision

Old 06-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
-Viper-
Project Musashi

Send a message via AIM to -Viper-
Dye matrix upped for $159.99

A Dye Matrix with a cp reg, cp, trigger, new asa with on/off, uh..stock board, and I think a new frame for $159.99 at my pro shop. Do yall know of any quick way to earn $170? How GREAT of a deal is this? I know its a $400 dollar marker new, + plus the ups is like up to around $700, but the guy is sellin it for $160 because he hs like DM7's and other stuff. How bad of a gas hog are they? I dont really care about the weight...can anyone tell me about them? All kinds of personal info will be nice...thanks.
-Tippmann A-5: WAS board / Low Pressure Kit with Palmer's Fatty running @ 350psi / Freak kit & Flatline / Smoke Ricochet / T6 Adjustable stock / TechT Vortex / TechT squishy paddles / Palmer's QEV / ST drop and on.off asa / Macro / Shocktech Superfly bolt / JCS Redhot powetube / Trinity spring kit (hard) / Lightened valve spring / Polished internals
-Dangerous Power G3: 12" Deadly Wind Whisper barrel / Halo B w. Rip and V35 board / Crossfire 68.4500 / Stock replacement board v2
-Viper- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #2
edudcixlsyd
I have the compass!!

is it a dm3?
Old 06-18-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
-Viper-
Project Musashi

Yea, a DM3 Black with red grip frame and red cp trigger, black cp reg and everything else is black. I was gonna stick with woodsball but I have always wanted a speedball marker and this deal to me is just way too good to pass up. Ions suck.
-Tippmann A-5: WAS board / Low Pressure Kit with Palmer's Fatty running @ 350psi / Freak kit & Flatline / Smoke Ricochet / T6 Adjustable stock / TechT Vortex / TechT squishy paddles / Palmer's QEV / ST drop and on.off asa / Macro / Shocktech Superfly bolt / JCS Redhot powetube / Trinity spring kit (hard) / Lightened valve spring / Polished internals
-Dangerous Power G3: 12" Deadly Wind Whisper barrel / Halo B w. Rip and V35 board / Crossfire 68.4500 / Stock replacement board v2
Old 06-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #4
wulf1010
LoonWulf

Send a message via Yahoo to wulf1010
Its a good deal. gas usage should be 1200-1500 depending on bolt kit/mods other parts and setting.

If its got eyes all the better, if not get yourself a halo or evo or better (infact i have one of both halo and evo if your interested) and youll be fine.

Yes compared to even an old Matrix the Ions suck in all but size and weight.
My PBN feedback
wulf1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #5
babustos
Registered Sexy Offender

Send a message via ICQ to babustos Send a message via AIM to babustos Send a message via MSN to babustos
Thats an awesome deal if you can stand the size and weight.
Mark 10:27
For with God all things are possible.

DP FUSION
07 PE ASA
BLUE EGG 2
68/45 AIR AMERICA
FREE AGENT COVER
Boo!
babustos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:16 PM   #6
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

The size and weight isn't that bad...I mean, before everyone got all concerned with shaving off .00000005 ounces off their gun, Trauma was out winning 6(I think) straight amateur tournaments back in 02-03(I think) using the Dye Matrix. So yeah, go for it.

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:04 AM   #7
babustos
Registered Sexy Offender

Send a message via ICQ to babustos Send a message via AIM to babustos Send a message via MSN to babustos
Well thats what paintball has turned into, smaller and lighter guns. The size and weight of one gun hasn't changed, but the expectations of the size and weight of upcoming guns has.

DP FUSION
07 PE ASA
BLUE EGG 2
68/45 AIR AMERICA
FREE AGENT COVER
Boo!
Old 06-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #8
-Viper-
Project Musashi

I can deal with the size and weight, I just need to find the money...really fast. Or I just need enough to put a down payment on it and reserve it.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:35 PM   #9
babustos
Registered Sexy Offender

Try selling useless stuff, performance will be pretty good for the price.

DP FUSION
07 PE ASA
BLUE EGG 2
68/45 AIR AMERICA
FREE AGENT COVER
Boo!
Old 06-19-2007, 09:39 PM   #10
Nuclee369
Rock N' Cock

Send a message via AIM to Nuclee369
i'd recomend trying to become a caddy, first 3 days you train for like 20 bucks a day then you can make like 60-200+$ in 1 day if you double bag or get a big tip
Nuclee369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:55 PM   #11
-Viper-
Project Musashi

I could sell my drums... and then become a caddy cause there is a course like 5 mins away from my house... awesome, thanks ya'll.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #12
babustos
Registered Sexy Offender

Sell vestigial organs.

DP FUSION
07 PE ASA
BLUE EGG 2
68/45 AIR AMERICA
FREE AGENT COVER
Boo!
Old 06-20-2007, 03:37 PM   #13
Brian Burns

Pretty sick deal bro. Go for it. I have a teammate who uses his Ironman Trix over his 05 ego, and Joy edition 06 angel (Both smaller and lighter guns). I have used it in a game and it shoots just as nice as my DM7 and does not weigh as much as it looks... The Trix will be great for woodsball BTW. Just get a fast loader so you can enjoy it to its fullest.
Brian Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #14
-Viper-
Project Musashi

Yea thanks, Im gonna sell my drums and other stuff I dont use and then get the trix, pulse. I already have a 68/4500 from me hatin CO2. I am gonna reserve it soon, then I can concentrate on gettin all the money.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #15
fallen9210

Quote:
Originally Posted by babustos View Post
Sell vestigial organs.
yes. yes i believe thats the way to go! haha
47-3000 psi HPA tank
Halo B

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_forbidden View Post
I always wondered what FTW meant.
fallen9210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:37 PM   #16
TheFalloutMan
Yes! It is THE FalloutMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by babustos View Post
Well thats what paintball has turned into, smaller and lighter guns. The size and weight of one gun hasn't changed, but the expectations of the size and weight of upcoming guns has.
That is the truth right there! I still use my Viking exclusively, and it performs as good as the 2lb guns. Granted my arm is tired after a while, but at least my gun works 24/7.
TheFalloutMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:52 PM   #17
xxxnewjerseyxxx
Mercenary Paintball

Send a message via AIM to xxxnewjerseyxxx
how about this.. you give me your drums, and i'll hook you up with a golf course job in new jersey!

and sure. it's a good deal, but like everyone says, if size and weight are big marker preferences of yours, i'd consider other routes.

Proud PMR Owner
"Give Blood..."
"Sling Paint"
xxxnewjerseyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:19 PM   #18
BoogerTHEfantom
Tournament Speedballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer View Post
The size and weight isn't that bad...I mean, before everyone got all concerned with shaving off .00000005 ounces off their gun, Trauma was out winning 6(I think) straight amateur tournaments back in 02-03(I think) using the Dye Matrix. So yeah, go for it.
Another guy from SC.Cool. Hey, just trying to figure out the difference between quick reply and quote.
There 1 is main difference between amateurs and pros
"It is said that amateurs play just for the love of the game. In reality, the reason amateurs are amateurs is because they do not love the game enough" -Booger the Phantom
BoogerTHEfantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #19
BoogerTHEfantom
Tournament Speedballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer View Post
Yeah, I'm not a computer wiz.
There 1 is main difference between amateurs and pros
"It is said that amateurs play just for the love of the game. In reality, the reason amateurs are amateurs is because they do not love the game enough" -Booger the Phantom
BoogerTHEfantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:55 PM   #20
mugenXP

Send a message via AIM to mugenXP
thats a pretty good deal, assuming that the marker is in good condition.