pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > General Paintball Talk

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #1
Ebonclaw
Registered Member

Post ATN: GPBT. Starting today, ALL vs threads DIE.

Yes, you heard right. Starting today all vs threads will die horrible deaths upon their creation in this forum. Why? Because I'm 100% positive that if you did a search, you'd be able to find the same thread you're wanting to post already made and answered by someone ese. Futhermore, if it isn't posted, then you need to spend some time in each appropriate forum for the marker's you're trying to compare. And furthermore, this overwhelmingly the public opinion on these threads, not just mine.

Vs threads will be permitted in the following places and have the following exceptions:

Any member who posts one shall abide by the following:
1) Have performed a thread search in at least an attempt to answer his own question.
2) Will post in the appropriate marker type subforum. (I.E. High end electros if you're comparing shocker's and angels, perhaps newbie forum if this is your first gun). NOT in GPBT.
3) Will post more than just "which one should I get" but provide us with reasons why your list is down to thse two markers, etc, instead of "Should I buy a Dm4 or Ego? kthxbye."

That is all

"Accuracy by volume is still accuracy nonetheless."
Closed Thread