pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Eclipse

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Dynasty21
Johnny "J HACK" Hack

Ego 05 limited edition for sale!

I have a black 2005 Planet Eclipse Ego For Sale. Price range not final, i am willing to be reasonable to range. around 400-450 but might go a little bit less depending. I am wiling to meet up at a paintball field to exchange gun for money, i am 20 years old and am a reliable person that wont sell you a broken gun or try to pull anything funny, i just have too many guns and want to sell this one finally after 2 years of straight ropes. I also have a 2005 SFT shocker with some ware and tare but shoots ropes with a virtue board. I am also willing to put in a Empire B II Loader that is sound activated and will load paintballs way faster than you could shoot, I got my Ego and Hopper to hit 27 ball per second. The Ego has been used maybe 5 times EVER and I am only the second owner, the other owner was a great friend of mine and he never even used it. The Ego 05 comes with extra pink eye covers "i didnt buy that", possibly a hopper if u need one, a bunch of extra O-rings and an extra bolt. It comes with nothing stock at all on it with Virtue Board and LED lights for turning on/off and changing any setting "very easy".

P.S. - I live in St. Clair Shores, willing to go to any SouthEast paintball shop or field to sell or to send through UPS.

Last edited by Dynasty21 : 12-10-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: more in-depth
Old 12-12-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
Not to be a negative Nancy, but your price is really high for an 05. Just trying to help you here.

I can find 08s all day and night for 400....

Oh and please post in the BST forums rather then the marker specific forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.
Resident Field and Store Owner....Oh the hassles it brings

~My Feedback~
Old 12-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
Dynasty21
Johnny "J HACK" Hack

well i said i can work with the buyer. I know its alittle more but nothing is stock on the gun. But yes, i will do for cheaper
#1 - DM7.5 newest Dye Reg. Dye Ultralight Barrel 16" 2 piece - Virtue Board. Empire B II Hopper
Back up - *For Sale *05 Limited Edition Planet Eclipse Ego -375 - 475 with Hopper
Back up- *For Sale *04 Max'd out Up'd Shocker with 2 liter Reg. Dye Ultralight Barrel 16" 2 piece

Frontman 4.48 40 yard dash, 6.66 60 yard dash

St.Clair Shore, MI
"Had to get new PBreview user ID"
Old 12-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Tabris17
Super Moderator

This belongs in BST not in the marker forums.

PBR Feedback +26/-0
PBN Feedback +9/-0
IOG Feedback +5/-0
Closed Thread