pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Trader Feedback

Old 06-29-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
sam_08

Send a message via MSN to sam_08 Send a message via Yahoo to sam_08
feedback for sam_08

hi, if you have done business with me please leave feedback, thanks
sam_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
wurthit4660
Five 0

Hey all, bought a mask from Sam_08, provided pics upon request, Awesome Low Price, and fast shipping. Does'nt get any better than this guys. Buy with confidence from Sam_08.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++
Thanks again for the Mask..........
wurthit4660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
shockerfiend
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to shockerfiend
I purchased a hopper from Sam back around 4th of July. Payment was received by him via paypal on July 5th. He claims he sent the hopper but I have not gotten it yet. Of course he made excuses and blaims the mail and offers to send me another hopper. So I say okay. So it does not arrive and more excuses blah blah blah. I have opened a dispute with paypal and attempted to get this right and today felt forced to open a claim because basicly I feel that I have been screwed. So, I would highly recommend staying away from this guy if he ever decides to show his face around here again.
shockerfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:14 AM   #4
shockerfiend
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to shockerfiend
Update, still no hopper. Sam did actually send me a tracking number and claimed that he sent a replacement hopper as his excuse is the first got lost in the mail. Anyways, after daily tracking number checks, it finally tells me the package has been delivered. The is GREAT news, for the guy getting his package in Texas. Yeah, the number Sam gave me was actually the number from a package he sent to Texas, I live in West Virginia. I couldn't believe it. Now he won't respond to email so I guess I am giving up and accepting my lose and hoping paypal can recover some of my money so I might get to play alittle bit of paintball this summer.
shockerfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:48 AM   #5
Nubster

Send a message via AIM to Nubster Send a message via Yahoo to Nubster
Interesting. I recently spoke to another member of pbreview who told me that basicly the exact same thing happened to him except he bought a hpa tank from sam. Well, after a month of excuses, sam finally provides the other victim with a tracking number. We compared and it was the same number !!!!! All I can do is laugh. I only posted this third post to make sure everyone knows what a piece or crap this guy is.

BTW, this is the old shockerfiend operating under a new name.
Nubster is offline   Reply With Quote