pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic > Religion / Philosophy

Old 06-19-2002, 04:08 AM   #61
Crime Dog
Legend

Send a message via AIM to Crime Dog
Prayin' for God's peace in your family Gibralter. Hang in there...
Old 06-19-2002, 08:27 AM   #62
unreal7
Hella Cool

Send a message via AIM to unreal7 Send a message via Yahoo to unreal7
thank you kk, what you said makes me feel a little better. i still hurt, but this helps
Don't mess with me I ref here
Old 06-19-2002, 01:11 PM   #63
Gibralter
See you on the flip side

Send a message via AIM to Gibralter
Thanx for the prayers guys. The funeral is to be on Thursday (due to funeral cost $750 per hour), and we didn't have any money, but God provided, and my Dad can go, and he was really happy. Few times have i seen him that happy.

J&J Ceramic Barrel (Spyder) For Sale!
Old 06-22-2002, 07:25 PM   #64
jfreak

Wow Gibraltar, I am glad to see God working in your families lives. Even though I am a Johnny come lately to this thread, i will pray for you and yours tonight.

I also want to share an experience. My wife is due with our second child in 3 weeks. This pregnancy has been rough on her and she has been having problems with her heart. A lot of my friends at JPJ(see sig) have been praying for her, and she has been doing much better the last week or so.Could you all just pray that the next time we have to go to the hospital, it is to deliver this little gift from God and not heart related again?

Randy

Looking for a field in upstate NY? Try Joshua's Paintball Jungle @ www.promisedland.org
Old 06-23-2002, 12:38 AM   #65
MINDofSIN
Where is my mind?

I ask that you pray for two good friends of mine, Wayne and Roy.

Wayne is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and he has recently been having severe headaches and nosebleeds. Most likely he has one of four diseases including Parkinson's, MS, and two others. He has a family and is now having difficulty performing everyday tasks.

Roy has been going through some tough times lately as well. He is now very lonely and spends too much time by himself.

Although I don't ask much of anyone, I know that these guys need help more than anyone I know right now.

Thanks.
Glenn: "The guy in the dorrito is hit."
Ref: "...the guy in the dorrito is hit. I'll go pull him."
(Jedi mind trick)

You're getting what? Hunkered?

Front players do it on their knees, Back players do it from the rear ..... and mid players do it anywhere they can get it.

Quote:
Originally posted by c4pyro
Bunch of freaking children.
Old 06-23-2002, 04:19 AM   #66
Crime Dog
Legend

*nods* I'll be praying Mind...and jfreak...
Old 06-24-2002, 02:31 AM   #67
Killer Kat
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Killer Kat
Me too!

Likewise Brothers!
Old 06-29-2002, 10:52 AM   #68
alex
nice car

Send a message via AIM to alex
i asked that you guys please pray for my best friends im 14 and so is he and he has some heart problems,one day in P.E. he just passed out and now has a defibulator(sp in his heart to help) turns out he only had a small percent of his heart in working condition,also pray for my mother who has emphisema(sp) its been tough latly but i'm pretty sure gods on my side. i'll pray for all of you tonight.
God bless you all,
alex
one day i wore a cow suit one day..udders and all..it was great untill my 50 year old spanish teacher tried to milk me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9-11-01 a day that america will never forget

my feedback http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88028
Old 07-14-2002, 11:39 AM   #69
Ebonclaw
Registered Member

Hey....to my own surprise, I'm in here again....I guess because I feel really bad for my friend Andy...and if anyone can help him..his God can. Here's the link as to why.
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=4

To make a long story short, possibly the coolest guy I ever knew, big time Christian and son of the youth minister....is facing his first Christmas without a dad....who was killed in a car accident Dec 25th of last year. Last I heard he's keeping the faith...but anyway..the church back in Los Alamos is out a youth minister...and I'm out probably my best adult friend besides my dad, and Andy....well..poor guy doesn't have a dad anymore. And Ms. Fabry is a widow.

"Accuracy by volume is still accuracy nonetheless."
Old 07-17-2002, 08:13 AM   #70
Killer Kat
Registered Member

Reasons!

I don't have the answers to why bad things happen to good people Eb. I'm sorry this has happened to people that are close to you, and can only pray for GOD to ease all of your sorrows.

I've also been reminded that sometimes when life does these things to us, it starts a new chain of events that serve a purpose we can't see at the time we're going thru it.

Be Andy's new chain. Give him something only a true friend can offer, your compassion! I'm praying for all of you!
Old 07-17-2002, 03:57 PM   #71
Ebonclaw
Registered Member

Thanks...I know there's an explanation somewhere. Maybe someday I'll find it.

Old 07-18-2002, 03:45 AM   #72
Crime Dog
Legend

*nods* I caught that post previously Ebonclaw...I'll be praying as well.

While we're on the subject of prayer requests. (Oh. Wait...that's the whole purpose of this thread! D'oh! *smacks forehead*)

Keep my wife Ga yle in your prayers. (Man. Can SOMEONE fix the swear filter so I don't have to split my wife's name up!? Since when is "ga y" a swear word?)

Ahem. Anyways. She'll be out of the country for the next 9 days, on a missions trip to El Salvador. Pray for her safety if you would (and the safety of the entire group from my church that she's with), and that God will move in the hearts of the people they'll be talking with...just that they realize what it is He's done for them through the death and resurrection of Jesus the Anointed One...

Thanks bunches...
Old 07-18-2002, 05:13 AM   #73
DagNasty
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Crime Dog

Ahem. Anyways. She'll be out of the country for the next 9 days, on a missions trip to El Salvador.
Is she there building houses? I have a friend who just returned from a mission to El Salvador building houses for families.
Old 07-18-2002, 05:59 AM   #74
Crime Dog
Legend

Nope. Doing street dramas and such...
Old 07-18-2002, 03:13 PM   #75
Ebonclaw
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Crime Dog
*nods* I caught that post previously Ebonclaw...I'll be praying as well.

While we're on the subject of prayer requests. (Oh. Wait...that's the whole purpose of this thread! D'oh! *smacks forehead*)

Keep my wife Ga yle in your prayers. (Man. Can SOMEONE fix the swear filter so I don't have to split my wife's name up!? Since when is "ga y" a swear word?)
DODGING SWEAR FILTER!! BAN HIM!!!
Maybe that swear filter thing is something we need to pray about. Figures, you can use "lesbian" but not "***".

"I'll take retarded for $300"

"And the answer is...This is probably the biggest piece of crap hypocrisy that pbreview has."

"What is the swear filter Alex?"

"You're RIGHT!"

Well..thought I'd make a quick deviation from the rather worrisome topics this thread contains and lighten things up a bit before my next request.

I just applied for a new job.....mainly, if I get the job, and my parents divorce, I'm gonna have a LOT of big decisions (not just that religion one) to make....pray for guidance for me..and that someone will come into my life of the female persuasion to provide me with companionship and love.
I'm gonna repeat the FEMALE PERSUASION part.

Thanks...hang tough..I know I am...I ain't come 19 years for nothing.

Old 07-18-2002, 04:17 PM   #76
IromKnight
Banned

My friends dad just had prostate cancer surgery and had to have a catheter but in. The catheter is causing some kind of infection that's not responding to antibiotics. I think he is doing better tho. Just keep him in your prayers.
Old 07-19-2002, 04:34 AM   #77
RamboPreacher
CPPA Founder

Send a message via ICQ to RamboPreacher Send a message via AIM to RamboPreacher Send a message via Yahoo to RamboPreacher
Quote:
Originally posted by IromKnight
My friends dad just had prostate cancer surgery and had to have a catheter but in. The catheter is causing some kind of infection that's not responding to antibiotics. I think he is doing better tho. Just keep him in your prayers.
in my prayers...
Founder - CPPA (Christian Paintball Players Association)
Quote:
Ebonclaw wrote
What was this thread about again? [locked]
Quote:
Ebonclaw wrote
/thread [locked]
Old 07-19-2002, 04:51 AM   #78
Killer Kat
Registered Member

Both!

Eb & Irom, Got ya bro's!
Old 07-20-2002, 05:35 PM   #79
jfreak

Hi all, just want to update you, my wife delivered a beautiful, healthy little girl ul 19th. Both mother and baby are doing wonderful. Thank you for all of your prayers, and know that I thank God to have brothers and sisters in Christ like you.

Likewise I am praying for your needs as well

Looking for a field in upstate NY? Try Joshua's Paintball Jungle @ www.promisedland.org
Old 07-23-2002, 02:30 AM   #80
Crime Dog
Legend

Praise God! That's great to hear jfreak! Congrats by the way!