pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Electronic Markers

Old 04-12-2007, 11:08 AM   #1
frankf0k168

07 Ego Package 150111933109 Item Number On Ebay

ATTENTION EVERYTHING IS STILL NEW, EVERYTHING AS IN EVERYTHING, I BOUGHT THESE ALL AT THE SAME TIME , THE DATES ON THE ITEMS WILL PROVE IT AS WELL AS THE HYDRO DATES. GUN SET UP: THE BEST OF THE BEST EVERYTHING BLACK BRAND NEW BLACK EGO 07 IN BOX WITH WARRANTY CARD (IT HAS MET THE FIELD BUT USED VERY LIGHTLY IN THE BACK AND WENT TO SNAKE ABOUT 4 TIMES IN 2 SESSIONS TOTAL WARRANTY CARDS AND BOX AND MANUALS ALL THERE STILL)$1250 Draxxus Hopper PULSE ($150) STILL IN BOX
CROSSFIRE 68 FLAWLESS(Still 5 years to Hydro) /w NXE COVER BLACK $190
PROTECTION, EVERYTHING NEEDED, I AM MISSING NOTHING.
Empire CHEST PROTECTOR ($35)
Proto 07 Elbow Pads ($40)
Black Proto L Jersey ($50)
Black Proto L Pants ($100)
JT Size 10.5 Shoes Black ($64.99)
Black Neck Protector ($10)
Dye I3 Pro Mask Black /w EXTRA Brand New Lens ($125)
Black Turtle Bounce Cap By Hundreth Monkey ($35)
NXE Harness /w 4 Total Dye Lock Lids NEW ($55)
Proto 07 Slider Shorts ($40)
Knee Pads ($45)
Dye Ankle Braces Soft ($10)
BONUS, I MIGHT THROW IN THE ROLLER BAG, BUT MIGHT JUST GIVE IT AWAY AS A PRESENT. I AM QUITTING PAINTBALL DUE TO OVERLOAD OF UNITS IN SCHOOL. JUST TRYING TO RECOVER MOST OF THE MONEY BACK, GREAT DEAL. DO NOT EMAIL ME TO TALK ABOUT PRICING. THIS IS MY SET PRICE AND I AM IN NO HURRY. SOMEONE WILL WIN THIS AUCTION ANYWAYS. ALL BOXES MANUALS, CASES, INCLUDED AND WILL BE SHIPPED WITH CARE (as if I was shipping a live baby, hahah) EVERYTHING HERE TOTALS TO $2200 or MORE! TAX WOULD MAKE IT NEARLY $2500! Selling EVERYTHING FOR SET PRICE OF $1850 WITH FREE SHIPPING.

frankf0k168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
Frink98
I don't post...I search.

It's a buy-it-now for $1850 and you don't have a single picture up? That's really going to hurt your chances of getting a sale.

Frink98 is offline   Reply With Quote