pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > Ion / Epiphany / EOS / Vibe

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:04 AM   #1
Ebonclaw
Registered Member

Exclamation ANYONE posting questions already posed in the stickys will recieve infractions.

Starting from here on out, anyone I catch posting questions that have already been answered 800,000 times in the stickys will recieve infractions. Excessive infractions will result in the termination of our account. This crap is strictly spam, the stickies are STRAIGHT at the top of the threads which means you have look PAST them in order to create a new thread, you have no excuse.
These questions include but are not limited to:

Can I run my Ion on co2? (and related)
What barrel threads does the Ion take?
Is it made of plastic?
What does a QEV do?

Among others.

Nearly half the threads in this forum right now are posing questions that have already been answered. A billion times over.
Any questions should be directed towards myself. Thank you for your time.

"Accuracy by volume is still accuracy nonetheless."
Old 02-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Kowz_76
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Kowz_76
In addition to the questions Ebon mentioned, I'm going to start including:

What do I set my dwell at?
What is dwell?
Is _______ barrel good?
What should I upgrade?

I see so many threads like this and the answers are all in the Ultimate sticky, so they will not be allowed anymore.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
Gen0va
Registered Member

Also, the following questions/threads will increase your chance of receiving an infraction(s) greatly.

Versus threads pertaining the Ion and another marker are not permitted - this has been done a number of times in the past, and does not need to be done again.

Ion / Epiphany VS threads will only be allowed for a limited amount of time, after a FAQ/Sticky for the Epiphany has been created the Ion / Epiphany VS threads will no longer be allowed as well.

Last edited by Gen0va : 03-06-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
Gen0va
Registered Member

05-12-07;

Threads asking if the Ion works with either High Pressure or Low Pressure tanks will not be tolerated any longer. If you make such a thread, without checking the stickies first, your thread will be closed and you will get an infraction.
Closed Thread