Ok just to get the basics out of the way:
- Tried a new alkaline battery?
- Tank is screwed in tight enough? (1/2 - 1) turn past where you hear it pressurized
- (assuming you are using the stock hyper 2 reg) Screw the velocity screw all the way in and back it out 2 and a half turns to get to the approx default operating pressure (over pressure could leak past seals)
- Check that the solenoid manifold is lubed and seated properly under the noid
- Also check that the noid is tightened down well, it needs to be snug but be careful not to strip the screws.
Also, pages 14 and 15 of the manual offer leak troubleshooting you may want to check them out: http://www.dyematrix.com/manuals/Pro...AIL_Manual.pdf