pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > JT USA

Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
BallsTo_theWall

Send a message via AIM to BallsTo_theWall
Exclamation JT TAC-5 Recon Specs?

I have the gun mentioned in the title and I've been searching the internet for specifics on compatibility. All i've managed to find is the barrel threads are spyder threads and it has a rail mount (which is painfully obvious). I'm new to paintball, and have only played a few times. My budget is fairly low judging by my 30$ a month income and that fluctuates severely. Any help with this gun or just pointers for beginners are appreciated. Thanks!
BallsTo_theWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #2
M Factor

Sorry to say son, But It looks like this forum is dead. Im also A Tac-5 user and I haven't had much help either. Heck I thought they discontinued them (when did you buy it). Either way I know there not exactly to compatible with most upgrades out there but your all ready on the right track buy looking for a new barrel. I got a tac-5 a few years ago and personally it isn't all that great of a marker (read up on some reviews here). I suggest you save your money for a better marker rather than piss it away on your Tac-5 (I only use mine to shoot stuff in my backyard). Id suggest you just learn the basics with your newly acquired Tac-5 while saving up for a more beginner friendly (And Reliable) Tippman 98c.

Sorry for the long post but thats all I can really give for advice because this marker made me give up wanting to play paintball.
M Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
BallsTo_theWall

Send a message via AIM to BallsTo_theWall
Alright thanks i'll look into a new one. I have a few gullible friends to sell to, I'm thinking a Tippmann 98c would be the best gun for me at the moment.
BallsTo_theWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
Bad_Company1
Paintball Command Army

save up and get the smart parts vibe. Greatt begginer electro gun. and you could probably find one used for cheap.
Nightstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitters93 View Post
3D bewbizzles?!
Bad_Company1 is offline   Reply With Quote