pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 05-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
[Name]

E2, Worrframe solenoid question

Ok so my gun is under warrenty but i have my eblade but i gots a tourny the 20th and my gun should be here the 18th. Im worried that if i try to install everything and move stuff around im gonna break something and my gun wont be ready for the tourny, well the only thing im worried about is the solenoid. Is the Worrframe and E2 Solenoid univisersal so i can use the worrframe one that is currently on my gun on the e2

Thanks in advanced
[Name] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:42 PM   #2
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
no they are not compatable

There was a thread on this a while back probably around the time you joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.
Resident Field and Store Owner....Oh the hassles it brings

~My Feedback~
killertip212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #3
Uziel Gal
Legend

The likelihood of your damaging the solenoid during installation is minimal. As long as you don't pinch the wires when bolting the frame back on, there really isn't much to go wrong.

Just be careful with the wires.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:55 AM   #4
[Name]

Ok, is the installation easy? I know it was meant for you to do it yourself, but im not that good with paintball guns =) as you can see from how much i break mine =p.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:07 AM   #5
Uziel Gal
Legend

The frame itself is easy enough to install, just a matter of removing the old frame and bolting on the new, after removing the timing rod.

A little more fiddly is getting the solenoid on. You need to remove the 3-way and then screw the solenoid housing on in it's place. That's going to require that you remove your LPR, which may in turn require you to remove the hose barb from the LPR. If you're careful not a problem.

So, remove the frame, remove the timing rod, unscrew the hose barb (if required), unscrew the LPR, remove the 3-way. Screw on the solenoid housing, screw on the LPR (sealing the threads with teflon tape/threadlock), screw on the hose barb (again, seal the threads). Feed the solenoid wire through your vertical reg mount. Then bolt the frame on so that the wires run down the channel in the top of the frame. Plug the wire in to the board, install a battery and go.

That's the basic installation. If you want to install the eye, you then need to drill two holes in the body (one for the eye, one for the screw), and thread one of them (for the screw). That's a bit more involved. There is a template included in the manual showing you where to drill, but you might want to get that done for you if you have a bad record for breaking things.

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:08 PM   #6
SemiLethal
Registration Incarnate

You should get killer to drill your eyes. He did mine perfectly, and with a hand drill no less!
05' Prostock 'Cocker - Blue - EBlade
A Bunch of spyders
SemiLethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #7
killertip212
Custom Cocker Genius

Send a message via AIM to killertip212 Send a message via MSN to killertip212 Send a message via Yahoo to killertip212
how would you know you havent gotten your gun back because the new parts havent arrived yet (eye- arrived, SMC Noid- Not yet)

But yes the holes are dead center

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalski
Killer opens the photobucket and pulls out pics, chat opens the fridge and pulls out haterade.
Resident Field and Store Owner....Oh the hassles it brings

~My Feedback~
killertip212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:40 PM   #8
[Name]

Well it looks like it will be easy specially since all the wholes are drilled cause my gun came with the SF will i still need to remove the LPR if im just unscrewwing the Solenoid and puttin hte eblade one on