pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 08-15-2008, 12:04 PM   #1081
Paintballrocks

Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
Guess no one read the ESPN article posted up a few posts...

Hmph.

Oh well. Back to your blind flaming I suppose.
Once again, you make an *** out of yourself. Im quite sure pantz read the article, and Im sure coolrazer knows good and damn well that no schedule in the SEC can be "made to win"
Old 08-15-2008, 12:07 PM   #1082
Wolffhardt

I stand by what I said. Their toughest games are at home. And much easier matchups on the road, with needing to worry about going to Arizona so early in the year being their biggest problem to living up to expectations.

That's as close to a schedule set up to win, as it gets in the SEC. That's my opinion. You can continue to blindly ***** about it, but it really won't get you anywhere.

Paintball, I appreciate your input. You trying to just blend in with everyone else for hating me because I joined this year and dare I speak with anything more then, "I completely agree *fap fap fap*". Really does wonders for your ego I'm sure.

And yes, I realize they do have to goto LSU. It being later in the season, it'll already be pretty evident whether or not they are living up to the #1 seed or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.

Don't blame me in 8 months. I voted for McCain.

Last edited by Wolffhardt : 08-15-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Wolffhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #1083
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker

Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
Quote:

And yes, I realize they do have to goto LSU. It being later in the season, it'll already be pretty evident whether or not they are living up to the #1 seed or not.
That doesn't mean the schedule is made to win.
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #1084
Wolffhardt

No but to prove whether or not they deserve the Preseason #1 spot... won't happen that late in the season.

Which is what I was arguing.

@ Arizona so early in the year will be rough, and @LSU in the end will be their worst games. Having FL and Bama, and them coem to their home is a huge advantage. Which like I said, in the SEC.. Is as close as it gets.
Quote:
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #1085
pantzaroff16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballrocks View Post
Once again, you make an *** out of yourself. Im quite sure pantz read the article, and Im sure coolrazer knows good and damn well that no schedule in the SEC can be "made to win"
Actually I read ESPN daily at work(I don't work very hard at school) and I read it when it was still fresh and on the front page lol.

Quote:
I stand by what I said. Their toughest games are at home. And much easier matchups on the road, with needing to worry about going to Arizona so early in the year being their biggest problem to living up to expectations.

That's as close to a schedule set up to win, as it gets in the SEC. That's my opinion. You can continue to blindly ***** about it, but it really won't get you anywhere.

Paintball, I appreciate your input. You trying to just blend in with everyone else for hating me because I joined this year and dare I speak with anything more then, "I completely agree *fap fap fap*". Really does wonders for your ego I'm sure.

Yea, paintballrocks is the only one with a problem with you.. /sarcasm.

None of us would have a problem with you if you'd not offer ignorant input about the SEC to a bunch of SEC FANS. Common sense would force a normal person to think twice about coming in here and stirring it up. This is a great thread and we don't disturb anyone. Rarely we seriously flame people in here, we love Grim and respect his school because he doesn't come in here and make a butt out of himself spewing crap as facts and informed opinions.

I don't care how much BS you throw into other OT threads, but if you're going to continue to post in here learn your place and stop causing crap. Don't call out paintballrocks, everyone thats responded to you in here is calling you out. It isn't just him. He isn't the one out trying to make a name for himself and boosting his ego. You're causing controversy instead of contributing to intellectual dialogue. If you can't do the latter and must do the former then make a thread about your conference of choice where you can rant and rave about how great they are and how terrible the SEC is.

I wish pbr would allow you to add users to an ignore list.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #1086
Wolffhardt

My post was on topic.

It's called a discussion. Not a agreement thread... Paintball being an ***, when I'm trying to discuss why I think they have as close to possible "made to win" schedule as it comes in the SEC, really makes him look the ***. To a reasonable minded person, that is few and far between here. I was trying to contribute to it and was not trying to stir up anything, until you decide to bring other thread's feelings into here just to try and make yourself feel cool. My thread was ontopic. I was saying Mizzou was going to have another great year, and GA has an easy schedule when it comes to SEC schedules.
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #1087
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker

Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
Quote:
That doesn't mean the schedule is made to win.
Quote:
No but to prove whether or not they deserve the Preseason #1 spot... won't happen that late in the season.

Which is what I was arguing.
Quote:
when I'm trying to discuss why I think they have as close to possible "made to win" schedule.
Wait, what was that? a backfire? O yes, yes it was. And don't try to say I took that out of context because yesterday at 6:41pm Eastern Time you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt
It's their game to lose, like the said.. Their schedule is set up to win.
Please, attempt to cover up your failure.
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #1088
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
It is agreed upon by everyone IN the SEC that UGA's schedule is BRUTAL. How did you arrive at the conclusion that its relatively easy exactly?

Edit:

I just came upon THIS statement, which is LUDICROUS:

"Having FL and Bama, and them coem to their home is a huge advantage. Which like I said, in the SEC.. Is as close as it gets."

You do understand that the WLOCP is NOT a home game for UGA, it's pretty much a home game for FLorida. AFTER they play LSU.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."

Last edited by Evil_Wayz : 08-15-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #1089
Wolffhardt

I said compared to some other teams. Their hardest games are at home.

When generally most teams have to face some difficult games on the road, their hardest is LSU on the road. Which like I said.. is as CLOSE AS IT GETS to being made to win (In the SEC..)

As for grim, the post I made yesterday was more of a quote then a thought. From the ESPN article, but it doesn't make much sense looking back. You can have that one, though I stand by the fact that their hardest games are on home turf.
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #1090
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Their hardest games are NOT at home. Arizona is going to give them more than they bargained for, and Florida is too. And Auburn has been known to kill Georgia's dreams too. Way I see it their EASY games are at home, Vandy, UT, two patsies I never heard of and Gtech.

Do you know anything abotu the SEC at ALL? SRSLY.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Old 08-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #1091
Wolffhardt

Florida... is a home game? lol
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 12:49 PM   #1092
Wolffhardt

I'm saying their hardest matchups are going to be IN GA. (Minus LSU, and like I said Arizona that early in the season was going to be a problem.)

Edit: I will admit, I thought Auburn was a home game...

Florida and Bama are though.

One more edit: Obviously you're "blistering insults"! Aren't really damaging that much.. So if you want to have a grown up conversation without the name calling. Feel free.
Quote:

Last edited by Wolffhardt : 08-15-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #1093
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

I don't recall any blistering insults, and considering I'm guessing you are MY age, and the rest of the folks on this thread are children, I'd say you are behaving childishly, not them.

We have kicked UGa's *** in jax all but 2x in the last 18 years. It might as well be ahome game, since Jax is a home to MANY Gator fans, and it's an hour away from Gaineville.

So do some research.

You still haven't explained to how you came to the conclusion that all their hard games are IN ga. Georgia Southern and Vandy don't seem like tough matchups to me.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 08-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #1094
Wolffhardt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Wayz View Post
I don't recall any blistering insults, and considering I'm guessing you are MY age, and the rest of the folks on this thread are children, I'd say you are behaving childishly, not them.

We have kicked UGa's *** in jax all but 2x in the last 18 years. It might as well be ahome game, since Jax is a home to MANY Gator fans, and it's an hour away from Gaineville.

So do some research.

You still haven't explained to how you came to the conclusion that all their hard games are IN ga. Georgia Southern and Vandy don't seem like tough matchups to me.
Stupid infraction.. I had a very long post made when it said I couldn't post yet.

While Jax might BE like a home game to Florida. It IS a home game for them. You beat them all those years, because you were a better team. (Still are in my opinion, I'm just going off their rankings.) Arizona State will only be a true test if they show up to win, which remains to be seen if they will. Everyone will consider it an upset none the less. Their hardest game, imo, will be Florida. which is at home. Bama won't be a pushover either.

LSU being their biggest test on the road, with Auburn behind it. I can see Auburn making it difficult but I can't see them winning.

You're right, I am probably more your age then theres. I wasn't being childish, I was trying to have a debate/conversation. If I came in here and just said "I agree guys. Great thread keep it up". Would feel rather useless. Just because their being childish doesn't make me the moron. The insult comment wasn't really directed at you.

Edit: I hope no one says they are good as expected, when they slaughter Georgia Southern.
Quote:

Last edited by Wolffhardt : 08-15-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #1095
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Wolffhardt. Jacksonville, Florida. FLORIDA. One hour away from Gainesville. It's four hours away from Athens.

How do you figure its a home game for the Dawgs?

FURTHER:

@home:

Georgia Southern
Central Michigan
Alabama
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Georgia Tech.

Away:

USC jr
Arizona St.
LSU
FLorida
Kentucky
Auburn

I only see two tough games at home, Bama and possibly Tennessee.
I see four, possibly five tough games away. Spurrier always plays the Dawgs hard.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan

Last edited by Evil_Wayz : 08-15-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #1096
Wolffhardt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Wayz View Post
Wolffhardt. Jacksonville, Florida. FLORIDA. One hour away from Gainesville. It's four hours away from Athens.

How do you figure its a home game for the Dawgs?
I know what state rofl, I've been there many times.

I consider it a home game, because that's what it is on the schedule. GA will have plenty of fans there.

If ESPN's schedule is a typo???

I'm assuming it's not.
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #1097
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

It's not a home game. It's played every year in Jax as a "neutral site." The fact that Georgia is the "home" team means nothing more than they'll get to wear their home jerseys. I assure you that Florida will have far more fans at the game than Georgia.

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #1098
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:

If ESPN's schedule is a typo???

I'm assuming it's not.
It has to be a typo, cuz the UGA website lists it as Jacksonvile,Florida.

My definition of a home game for Georgia is one played Between the Hedges. Alltel stadium does not meet that criteria.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 08-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #1099
Wolffhardt

Didn't know it was there every year, just knew it was there this year. My point was that it counts as a home game for what I was saying. And I'm sure Georgia does have a lot of fans there as well, though you're most likely right about FL showing up in bigger numbers. GA won't be unsupported.

I stand by that being their toughest test, home or away.

I don't think Arizona St is going to give them that much trouble, though it being so early in the year it's pretty unpredictable I guess.

LSU, FL, and Auburn are the games I see them having trouble with on the road.

This is assuming that they aren't better then ppl think they are. Only way to tell is when they start playing, though. I wasn't trying to start an arguement, just a conversation. I was misinformed about the FL game, and I can admit that. Though it still counts as a loss at home, if they lose it.

Edit: It wasn't a typo. It just considers them the home team in Jacksonville, which is where I was confused. I apologize for that.
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #1100
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

The Florida Georgia game, aka The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party is played in Jacksonville. I thought everyone in the country knew that, it's one of the top ten rivalries of all time.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan