pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 08-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #1101
Wolffhardt

I know it is one of the top ten rivalries. I knew it was played in Jacksonville, I just didn't know every time they played, It was in Jacksonville.

Edit: Georgia being the home, is what confused me. Which I didn't really think about the fact that this probably alternates every year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydyrodeo View Post
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.

Don't blame me in 8 months. I voted for McCain.
Wolffhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #1102
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Yes.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:43 PM   #1103
Wolffhardt

Sorry for that then, Didn't really think it out.. That's what I was basing my hardest teams at home comment on. As if they lose only one game this year. It'll be that one in my opinion.
Quote:
I have 200 acres in angleton Texas, and my families business has 1600 in west texas.

Old 08-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #1104
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

I don't consider it one of the top 10 rivalries of all time.

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #1105
Wolffhardt

Up where I'm at :p Mizzou vs Illini = Top rivalry >.>;

Not quite on the same scale or stage.. but I'm going none the less.

As for that rivalry.. I think ESPN considering it one of the top 10.
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 02:47 PM   #1106
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

Yeah I'm sure ESPN does, but I don't. I hate both teams equally.

ΦΚΨ
Old 08-15-2008, 02:52 PM   #1107
Wolffhardt

Lmao..

That's one opinion!
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #1108
Paintballrocks

Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
Walls of Text

No, I dont think of you as an *** because the rest of PBR does. I do not like you because you come into our thread and make statements when you dont have your facts straight half the time.

Like it has already been mentioned, the entire SEC thread has determined that UGA does indeed have a pretty rough schedule. Im not saying I kno these teams inside and out, but Im becoming a big enough UGA fan to kno which teams are gonna bring the heat. I think you are the one that is being ignorant and not reading the facts that have been laid down before your very eyes. I have clearly stated that every team in the SEC should not be considered an easy win(with perhaps the exception to Vandy). All the teams in this conference should be respected. If you would READ through parts of this thread you would see that we had 9 out of 12 teams make bowl appearances and I believe that only 1 of those teams LOST and we also had the national champions come from our conference. If you ask me I say that is pretty damn good.

You wanted to debate? Well by damn there are the reasons why I think you are an idiot.

Edit: Here is an article I just saw on my local newspaper's website.

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/68...ews919944.html

may want to read it.

Last edited by Paintballrocks : 08-15-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #1109
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballrocks View Post
I believe that only 1 of those teams LOST
Yeah, thanks Florida...

And pbrocks, I could have told you that! I thought it was obvious you all were going to lose on Oct. 11.

ΦΚΨ

Last edited by coolrazer : 08-15-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #1110
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Hey Arkansas lost too.

Wolffhardt:

I created this thread for a specific reason, because I believe that football and the military will save the American way of life. I was curious to see if there were any kids that would actually grow up to be men instead of nancyboy " we shouldn't call paintball markers guns cuz guns r bad d00d" liberal stoner video game players. I was pleasantly surprised.

For whatever reason, we get away with things in this thread that would get others locked down. I believe this is because the mods observed our behaviour initially, saw that it was good natured smack talk and serious football, and decided to give us some leeway. Any time a thread is hot, that is to say has many posts, it attracts attention. The last page or so of this thread is basically sniping and attacks, and that displeases me.

So if you would, take some time and read the thread from post one to post 1110 and familiarize yourself with us, SEC football, and our way of doing things, so that you can contribute to this thread, which incidentally is in my arrogant opinion, the best long running thread on PBR.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."

Last edited by Evil_Wayz : 08-15-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:32 AM   #1111
pantzaroff16

Evil, somewhere before this thread was made, I suggested that someone make an SEC thread because we seemed to be the only fans with pride in our conference. Since then it has in face become probably the best long running thread on PBR. It's not as long as AOT but it is also only about the SEC and much newer.

14 days 12 hours and 28 minutes until LSU does the nasty to Appy state.
pantzaroff16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:57 AM   #1112
Paintballrocks

Send a message via AIM to Paintballrocks Send a message via MSN to Paintballrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
Evil, somewhere before this thread was made, I suggested that someone make an SEC thread because we seemed to be the only fans with pride in our conference. Since then it has in face become probably the best long running thread on PBR. It's not as long as AOT but it is also only about the SEC and much newer.

14 days 12 hours and 28 minutes until LSU does the nasty to Appy state.
Bah, appy state is gonna whoop some LSU tail.

I have a friend who plays football(plays fullback and middle linebacker) and Appy is lookin at him. So gotta pull for em.

-Cool, I am very displeased. I dont have a way to get tickets to the Tenn/GA game and I am a very sad bulldog lol. I wanted to go see that game so bad. If we win any game, I want it to be that one.

Actually to be quite honest. I wanna beat Florida for the sole fact to piss Evil off. I wanna beat tennessee to show that it was just a minor "fluke" last year. I wanna beat LSU just to say we beat the Champs from last year. If we get those 3 wins, more are sure to follow and I will be very happy and itll be a good year to be a UGA fan lol.

Edit: Also me and evil were talking about my absence after Tennessee made us look like fools. Yea, I kno I whimped out lol, you guys just dont kno how bad that loss hurt me. I was like depressed for 2 weeks after that. Part of it had to do with the loss, but the other part was all my Tennessee lovin friends rubbin it in my face lol.

Last edited by Paintballrocks : 08-16-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Paintballrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #1113
pantzaroff16

Quote:
Bah, appy state is gonna whoop some LSU tail.

I have a friend who plays football(plays fullback and middle linebacker) and Appy is lookin at him. So gotta pull for em.

-Cool, I am very displeased. I dont have a way to get tickets to the Tenn/GA game and I am a very sad bulldog lol. I wanted to go see that game so bad. If we win any game, I want it to be that one.

Actually to be quite honest. I wanna beat Florida for the sole fact to piss Evil off. I wanna beat tennessee to show that it was just a minor "fluke" last year. I wanna beat LSU just to say we beat the Champs from last year. If we get those 3 wins, more are sure to follow and I will be very happy and itll be a good year to be a UGA fan lol.

Edit: Also me and evil were talking about my absence after Tennessee made us look like fools. Yea, I kno I whimped out lol, you guys just dont kno how bad that loss hurt me. I was like depressed for 2 weeks after that. Part of it had to do with the loss, but the other part was all my Tennessee lovin friends rubbin it in my face lol.
Other people suddenly disappeared too.. I don't care who's looking at your friend, if you really pull for AppState against LSU, you become target number 1 in my book. If AppState would miraculously win against LSU, that would reduce the SEC's reputation to that of the big 10+1. Plus your friend isn't playing there and isn't even going there for sure according to anything you said.

I'll be at the UGA game in BR. Will you? Cause I can tell you where to tailgate for free food and stuff with us lol
Old 08-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #1114
CollegeBoy
He who wonders

The reality of no longer attending UA has set it. In the next couple of days I would normally pick up my student ticket package, sell it for 3,000 and then buy tickets to the games I want to go see for a total of 400.

Now all I have is a Kansas student card that gets me into all the games that I want to see, the problem is I am not sure if I want to see any of their games.

Copyright Collegeboy 2007, 2008, 2009

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

Get well Flamethrower
CollegeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #1115
Paintballrocks

Quote:
Other people suddenly disappeared too.. I don't care who's looking at your friend, if you really pull for AppState against LSU, you become target number 1 in my book. If AppState would miraculously win against LSU, that would reduce the SEC's reputation to that of the big 10+1. Plus your friend isn't playing there and isn't even going there for sure according to anything you said.

I'll be at the UGA game in BR. Will you? Cause I can tell you where to tailgate for free food and stuff with us lol
Well with me bein a Senior in high school, Im not gonna be makin the trip to BR. : / Would be awesome tho. Id be slightly afraid with my little red and black walking into a sea of yellow and purple. lol.

Unless he gets injured badly or a better school offers him something he is probably going. Im just messing around tho. If they do win then uh....I just wont say anything lol.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #1116
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
That's part of the game man. I limped my butt in here after all three conference losses. We talk our trash and then take our whipping when we're wrong.

My list of wants:
I want to beat Hawaii worse than UGAly did, just because. A shutout would be nice.
I want scUM fans to stfu about us not having the balls to play us every year.
UT: Well, I can't make donut references if we don't take it to the Vols in Neyland.
I hope we maul UGA just for that ghey dancing stunt y'all pulled.
And it's always nice to make Darth Visor remember the his roots.
And it will be absolutely lovely to send another group of seniors from F$U to the NFL having never beaten a Gator squad at home or away.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan

Last edited by Evil_Wayz : 10-24-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:33 PM   #1117
pantzaroff16

Quote:
Well with me bein a Senior in high school, Im not gonna be makin the trip to BR. : / Would be awesome tho. Id be slightly afraid with my little red and black walking into a sea of yellow and purple. lol.

Unless he gets injured badly or a better school offers him something he is probably going. Im just messing around tho. If they do win then uh....I just wont say anything lol.
Yea I figured you were joking. Really, tailgating in BR is a great thing as long as you don't get pissed off at people chanting "Tiger Bait" wherever you walk. Chances are if you ever make it out there, you'll have a canopy or tent or camper set up in the middle of LSU fans. All you have to do is be a good sport and they'll be offering you beer and great southern food all day long. We party hard for game days, but despite popular belief we're one of the most hospitable places to visit. Attitude and arrogance are the only way you'll be treated poorly lol.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:38 PM   #1118
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Quote:
Yea I figured you were joking. Really, tailgating in BR is a great thing as long as you don't get pissed off at people chanting "Tiger Bait" wherever you walk. Chances are if you ever make it out there, you'll have a canopy or tent or camper set up in the middle of LSU fans. All you have to do is be a good sport and they'll be offering you beer and great southern food all day long. We party hard for game days, but despite popular belief we're one of the most hospitable places to visit. Attitude and arrogance are the only way you'll be treated poorly lol.
Y'all coming to the Swamp dis yeah boy. GATOR BAIT!
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 08-16-2008, 12:42 PM   #1119
Paintballrocks

Quote:
Nice, well if my life takes course like im planning( like it ever will tho right?) Im gonna go to community college for 2 years to pay for my Jeep and take care of some things, then im praying that I can afford to go to UGA. So one day I may be doin the tailgating number.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #1120
pantzaroff16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Wayz View Post
Y'all coming to the Swamp dis yeah boy. GATOR BAIT!
You're lucky I can't afford going out to it, I'd have a 3' by 4' poster on a 2x4 with a picture of Tebow crying and last year's score underneath it.

Quote:
Nice, well if my life takes course like im planning( like it ever will tho right?) Im gonna go to community college for 2 years to pay for my Jeep and take care of some things, then im praying that I can afford to go to UGA. So one day I may be doin the tailgating number.
Hah, well I'll be at LSU for quite some time so there's that very small chance we'll be at the same game one year. Hopefully our programs are still doing well.