pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Worr Game Products

Old 05-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
fallencircus

Mini-Orracle not working, please help

I have a 05 mini-orracle autococker and I am having some issues with it. At first I was unable to get it to re-cock, but I finally got that issue fixed, however it still isnt getting enough airflow to shoot, the balls just end up rolling out the barrell. And it is not the paint or temperature causing the paint to get smaller. That is the first thing I thought of, but the bore and paintball are matched perfectly and it still happens. I can also barely feel the air out the barrell. Anyone have any ideas, I really need it for this weekend and am a little stuck. Thank you!
fallencircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
Uziel Gal
Legend

Is the bolt upside down?

Have you adjusted the velocity or the operating pressure?

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
fallencircus

I should have said the bolt was the second thing I tried, I really thought that was it. And I just tried the pressure and I have the pressure turned all the way up and it still wont work. Thank you for the advice.
fallencircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
Magmoormaster
NUDE Shield thine eyes

On an autococker, or any form of poppet based gun, there is a sweetspot to the reg. If it was on a graph, pressure on the x-coordinate, and velocity on the y-coordinate, it would look like an inverted V. Basically, if you raise the pressure too high, the hammer won't be able to open the valve, because of the amount of pressure. So, the higher you raise the pressure, the lower the velocity will go. You want the reg somewhere around 350 PSI for a full sized cocker... I'm guessing around 450 for a mini? So basically, you'll have to continuously lower the reg until it starts to shoot right(keep in mind it takes a few shots to make the reg actually change. The reg can't change the pressure of what's already in the dump chamber.)
and truly see... and remember.

Late Knight Productions.
Magmoormaster is offline   Reply With Quote