pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 06-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #2221
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
Ugh. I have the worst trouble sleeping. Ive grown kind of dependent on my prescription to Lorazepam. Not recreationally, but I take em before bed to calm me down. I tried Ambien, but it made me feel to groggy and burnt the next day. I usually fall to sleep anywhere between 3AM to 4AM, and wake up around noon to 2PM the following day.

To me, lack of sleep is makes me far more irritable and out of if, than any third party chemical Ive introduced to my system ever has. Just goes to show the power of the human mind. Now, combining those two...
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #2222
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
So..
Australia is now fatter than us Americans.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...28-952,00.html
Lets all point and laugh now, kids.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PbAllWiZZ View Post

To me, lack of sleep is makes me far more irritable and out of if, than any third party chemical Ive introduced to my system ever has. Just goes to show the power of the human mind. Now, combining those two...
Lack of sleep makes me incredibly pissy towards everyone.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #2223
Rocklobster1

Send a message via MSN to Rocklobster1
Quote:
Almost 125,000 people will die as a result, many prematurely.
Wow. That's like saying "you have just ingested a slow-release toxin. You WILL die in 70-85 years from it."

But in all seriousness, what's going on in the world? Is it really that hard to put down the fries? I mean, it seems like you must work at it to become obese.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #2224
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster1 View Post
Wow. That's like saying "you have just ingested a slow-release toxin. You WILL die in 70-85 years from it."

But in all seriousness, what's going on in the world? Is it really that hard to put down the fries? I mean, it seems like you must work at it to become obese.
People have developed psychological dependencies on comfort food and sedentary lifestyles, junk food is essentially a recreational drug. That's really all there is to it.

Wizz, the best thing you can do if you can't fall asleep is to get out of bed and do something productive until you feel tired.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #2225
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Send a message via MSN to kjpmkjp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster1 View Post
I always thought so. My metabolism is moderate, not that high but not that low. I'm at a fair weight, and I don't exercise often. I eat bad food once in a while, but I feel you seriously have to TRY to get fat in order to get fat.

I'm obviously speaking in general terms. Some people have a very slow metabolism, and other factors that contribute to gaining weight. Maybe if parents stopped stuffing horrid food down their childrens' throat, it'd be less of a problem. Working at a Tim Horton's, and beside a Wendy's, shows me how many bad parents there really are out there.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #2226
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

I have a super high metabolism. I can literally eat as much as I can any time of the week and not gain a pound. I've always been a person that eats at least 4,000 calories. I've been trying to gain weight since last fall and I've only gained 7 pounds between lifting and eating. I'm 5'9", 160 lbs which is typical. I think it would be really hard to get fat but that might be because I exercise all the time.

On the topic of sleep, if I don't get enough I'm extremely irritable. Normally I sleep 12 hours but I've only been getting 7.5 because of work.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #2227
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker

Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
I have gained 70 lbs over the past 3 years, but mostly just from growing and lifting weights. I stopped lifting mid-may and havent restarted yet, and havent gained any weight, I think ive actually lost a bit, even though i'm still eating like a hoss. And other than weight lifting, I wasn't particularly physically active.

Last edited by GrimAssasin : 06-19-2008 at 04:59 PM.
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #2228
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerjacks12 View Post
I have a super high metabolism. I can literally eat as much as I can any time of the week and not gain a pound. I've always been a person that eats at least 4,000 calories. I've been trying to gain weight since last fall and I've only gained 7 pounds between lifting and eating. I'm 5'9", 160 lbs which is typical. I think it would be really hard to get fat but that might be because I exercise all the time.

On the topic of sleep, if I don't get enough I'm extremely irritable. Normally I sleep 12 hours but I've only been getting 7.5 because of work.
Just wait til you turn 21, graduate college, stop playing sports and start drinking beer.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:11 PM   #2229
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
woo I got the job at target.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:56 PM   #2230
bronze
phantom #35345

congrats inuy. i guess.

same time u got a job but sucks working.
bronze says (02:28):
lol long story, woman put me through hell and i didnt even have a physical relationship with her
Lopez17 says to (02:29):
You should have a one sided physical relationship with her. Also known as the backhand.

Me "it was Proffesor plumb, in hte Library with the lead pipe!"

COENEN: "It was Todd Rogers in the study with the ban hammer"
bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #2231
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
i liek teh moniez though.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #2232
Camo Man
giraffe power ranger

money is always an up-side

I'm a Christian baller. Put this in your sig if you are.

Proud gun owner and hunter.
SHORT LIVE THE DEER!
Camo Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:46 PM   #2233
prepkilla14
No More

Wayne <3 Money.

prepkilla14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #2234
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

I <3 this shirt.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:08 PM   #2235
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

ROLF ROLF ROLF

I just found something totally teh funneigh. So some random chick added me on myspace about a year ago, never really talked to her. While waiting in the break room for an hour for my interviewer to show up I see her in there. I just realized it this second. Its kinda wierd since my town is pretty huge. Pretty effing small world.

Last edited by inuyasharox4776 : 06-19-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #2236
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
Oh lawd. T3h womenz.

So I get out of work at 10, and I call up my buddy. He says theres a party right down the street from me. He picks me up when I get home, and I roll up to this house. I get inside and *edited for shens sake* and it starts getting interesting. The girl whos house it was at, apparently knows me, and kept coming up and talking to me (Womenz + Booze= All kinda of annoying). I ended up spooning with her on the couch and whatnot for quite some time. Not bad for a girl Ive never really met. Ever. Damn people and their morals, though So, yep. I walked home and thats that. How was everyone else's night?
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:39 PM   #2237
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
ROLF ROLF ROLF

I just found something totally teh funneigh. So some random chick added me on myspace about a year ago, never really talked to her. While waiting in the break room for an hour for my interviewer to show up I see her in there. I just realized it this second. Its kinda wierd since my town is pretty huge. Pretty effing small world.
Were you MySpace stalking just now...?

Edit: My night? Got home from work, already made some plans with friends back in TO, and starting the pre-trip laundry runs and basic packing. Apparently myself and a friend are going to be biking from Toronto to Niagara Falls sometime. Once we both get new bikes. And Wizz, doing random crap like that ended me up in a decent relationship. The first day I met the girl, we were pool hopping with mutual friends, and just being stupid all evening. She ended up sleeping over/spooning that night...and the next. Spooning ftw.

Last edited by kjpmkjp : 06-19-2008 at 11:43 PM.
kjpmkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:22 AM   #2238
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
My sleep schedule has been horrible.
18th: I wake up at 4:30pm
19th: Go to sleep at 7:30am
19th: Awoken by mother to wait for locksmith a 11am
20th: Still awake at 3:21am

Dang, I was waking up at like 8:30 for the first 4 weeks of summer, but these last two weeks have been rough.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:42 AM   #2239
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
Were you MySpace stalking just now...?

Edit: My night? Got home from work, already made some plans with friends back in TO, and starting the pre-trip laundry runs and basic packing. Apparently myself and a friend are going to be biking from Toronto to Niagara Falls sometime. Once we both get new bikes. And Wizz, doing random crap like that ended me up in a decent relationship. The first day I met the girl, we were pool hopping with mutual friends, and just being stupid all evening. She ended up sleeping over/spooning that night...and the next. Spooning ftw.
no...
Old 06-20-2008, 06:18 AM   #2240
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Send a message via AIM to paintballjames
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpmkjp View Post
And Wizz, doing random crap like that ended me up in a decent relationship.

Me too. Random hookup at a Homecoming after party Freshman Year. Year and half later shes my most recent ex. Funny how stuff just works out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle
I just came.

EDIT:back inside.

paintballjames is offline   Reply With Quote