pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

  Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

  
Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 09:01 PM   #441
PeYToN-SS
EKK Soldier
 
PeYToN-SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Mob*Town
Send a message via ICQ to PeYToN-SS Send a message via AIM to PeYToN-SS Send a message via Yahoo to PeYToN-SS
Join the freakin club lol. I moved 250 miles away.
__________________
Intensity - Crisis Kidz - Mob*Town Army - Auburn Tigers
PeYToN-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #442
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.
 
inuyasharox4776's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santa Clarita (aka Valencia), CA
Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
thankooo guyiz.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #443
Rocklobster1
Registered User
 
Rocklobster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: WA
Send a message via MSN to Rocklobster1
holy jeeze. 4:35 is very good. I'm happy enough with a minute slower.
__________________
My Promaster for sale or trade.
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417773
Rocklobster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #444
edudcixlsyd
I have the compass!!
 
edudcixlsyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I've been home sick since Tuesday so it's kind of +/- for me
__________________
Howdy
edudcixlsyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #445
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas
 
paintballjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Send a message via AIM to paintballjames
I came home from school today cause I was sick. Seems like Ive been sick a lot recently.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_esprit5
BTW, Yoo-hoo does not count as chocolate milk. Yoo-hoo is to chocolate milk what Natty Lite is to beer, or Nickleback is to music.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle
I just came.


EDIT:back inside.


paintballjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #446
GrimAssasin
Checkered Pecker
 
GrimAssasin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Send a message via AIM to GrimAssasin
you fast people and your legs.
GrimAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:38 PM   #447
Samrog777
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: pbn =[
So I went to the zoo today, on a field trip.
Sounds like fun, right?
Not.

I've never been screwed over by being guilty by association in my life.
__________________
Don't swear in your sig- Codestar
Samrog777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:44 PM   #448
JasonA
Mental Reg date: 9-24-02
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Send a message via AIM to JasonA
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballjames View Post
I came
O RLY?

I am home alone all weekend. Yay! Though I will probably get lonely and cry myself to sleep. Plans for tonight....after class. Work out, hot tub, then see what time it is. Maybe hotwings for dinner and a movie.

What does going to the zoo have to do with being guilty? Were you taping animal porn or something?
__________________
2K2 Intimidator
68 AutoMag
"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans." - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
Remeber it's all fun and games untill someone looses a nut.
JasonA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #449
Zaunji
Banned
 
Zaunji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Southern Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Zaunji
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonA View Post
What does going to the zoo have to do with being guilty? Were you taping animal porn or something?
That's what I was thinking.

I got my timmy working 100% now, I think. Though, when I get to the feild it will probably explode or something.
Zaunji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #450
edudcixlsyd
I have the compass!!
 
edudcixlsyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
They're having their spring garage sale in my town saturday. I'm taping a sign to my back and carrying my paintball stuff with me to sell so i can get some new gear.
__________________
Howdy
edudcixlsyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #451
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas
 
paintballjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Send a message via AIM to paintballjames
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonA View Post
O RLY?


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_esprit5
BTW, Yoo-hoo does not count as chocolate milk. Yoo-hoo is to chocolate milk what Natty Lite is to beer, or Nickleback is to music.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle
I just came.


EDIT:back inside.


paintballjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #452
trophyman582
Bаnned
 
trophyman582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Carolina, ftw.
Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrog777 View Post
So I went to the zoo today, on a field trip.
Sounds like fun, right?
Not.

I've never been screwed over by being guilty by association in my life.
Do tell.
__________________
PROUD TO BE OG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Nomine View Post
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
trophyman582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #453
Samrog777
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: pbn =[
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonA View Post
What does going to the zoo have to do with being guilty? Were you taping animal porn or something?
Blah.

It was a field trip, but you had to be getting a B or higher in the class to go. So a BUNCH of kids ditched school to just come, and they snuck in with the classes that went. A lot of these kids are my friends, and since I finished the assignment we had to do at the zoo on the bus, we were just goofing off. A couple of them were smokers, so they smoked. Apparently, someone saw me "smoking" (I wasn't...) So I get sent to the deans and stuff when we get back to school, and the deans said that a teacher saw me personally smoking. I would deny it, because they can't prove anything, but I'd have to say that I was with a group of smokers, and that would either bust the kids that ditched school, or people that were smoking on the field trip. SO basically, I got nearly suspended (field trips are considered school property, blah blah blah) for something I didn't do, and because I was unwilling to give people up.

TL;DR- Cigarettes. Just read it.
__________________
Don't swear in your sig- Codestar
Samrog777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #454
Cheesy Charlie
LOIKE OMG!1!1!1! NO WAI!!
 
Cheesy Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Under you bed...... sniffing your belongings.
Send a message via AIM to Cheesy Charlie
God blisters suck. Played 4 hours of street ball and whooped, it was the first time in 3 years that I played B-Ball and scored 21 points.
Cheesy Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #455
edudcixlsyd
I have the compass!!
 
edudcixlsyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrog777 View Post
Blah.

It was a field trip, but you had to be getting a B or higher in the class to go. So a BUNCH of kids ditched school to just come, and they snuck in with the classes that went. A lot of these kids are my friends, and since I finished the assignment we had to do at the zoo on the bus, we were just goofing off. A couple of them were smokers, so they smoked. Apparently, someone saw me "smoking" (I wasn't...) So I get sent to the deans and stuff when we get back to school, and the deans said that a teacher saw me personally smoking. I would deny it, because they can't prove anything, but I'd have to say that I was with a group of smokers, and that would either bust the kids that ditched school, or people that were smoking on the field trip. SO basically, I got nearly suspended (field trips are considered school property, blah blah blah) for something I didn't do, and because I was unwilling to give people up.

TL;DR- Cigarettes. Just read it.
Rat 'em out. Tell them coach won't let you play in the big game against Jefferson if it was you smoking.





__________________
Howdy
edudcixlsyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:03 PM   #456
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!
 
Awhislyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The Second Plateau
Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
I just ordered a vinyl record and I don't even have a turntable...
I think my dad has one somewhere, not sure how much work it will take to set it up.
__________________
Paul is dead.
Awhislyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #457
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat
 
p8nt_freak1852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrog777 View Post
Blah.

It was a field trip, but you had to be getting a B or higher in the class to go. So a BUNCH of kids ditched school to just come, and they snuck in with the classes that went. A lot of these kids are my friends, and since I finished the assignment we had to do at the zoo on the bus, we were just goofing off. A couple of them were smokers, so they smoked. Apparently, someone saw me "smoking" (I wasn't...) So I get sent to the deans and stuff when we get back to school, and the deans said that a teacher saw me personally smoking. I would deny it, because they can't prove anything, but I'd have to say that I was with a group of smokers, and that would either bust the kids that ditched school, or people that were smoking on the field trip. SO basically, I got nearly suspended (field trips are considered school property, blah blah blah) for something I didn't do, and because I was unwilling to give people up.

TL;DR- Cigarettes. Just read it.
Wait, so someone said they saw you smoking on a field trip, and you're getting in trouble for it?
A. You weren't on school grounds
B. You weren't with the group that took the field trip
C. You weren't smoking.

When I was in school, I used to smoke on school grounds, but I was never caught for it. When the day ended, I'd light one up in the parking lot and no one cared even though they had signs everywhere saying it was prohibited.

Edit: When I was arrested in school and frisked, they found cigarettes on me but didn't bust me for it, when the cop found them in my pocket, he said "You'll be needing these when this is all over, so I won't bust you for them." He was right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
lols, p8nt freak, I could imagine your court hearing now.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.

Last edited by p8nt_freak1852 : 04-18-2008 at 06:06 PM.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:32 PM   #458
Zaunji
Banned
 
Zaunji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Southern Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Zaunji
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nt_freak1852 View Post
When I was in school, I used to smoke on school grounds, but I was never caught for it. When the day ended, I'd light one up in the parking lot and no one cared even though they had signs everywhere saying it was prohibited.
Well you're cool.
Zaunji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #459
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat
 
p8nt_freak1852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaunji View Post
Well you're cool.
I know, right?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
lols, p8nt freak, I could imagine your court hearing now.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #460
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training
 
kjpmkjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto, Baby!
Send a message via MSN to kjpmkjp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awhislyle View Post
I just ordered a vinyl record and I don't even have a turntable...
I think my dad has one somewhere, not sure how much work it will take to set it up.
Laugh Out Loud.

What Record did you buy? They're super easy to set-up, by the way. There are manuals on the internet for almost every turntable out there.
__________________
Tell Me Baby,
What's Your Story?
kjpmkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Help / FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertising Info  |  Link to Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Top

Paintball Review

Copyright © 2000-2007 Hillclimb Media