pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 04-22-2008, 08:48 PM   #601
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Send a message via MSN to kjpmkjp
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranDream View Post
Ignorance like this pisses me off:

Haha, I know I should let it go, but it makes me laugh at how pathetic these high and mighty, holier than thou sXe kids sound when they are willing TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE FOR NO REAL REASON! Okay, so it's completely against your values to do drugs, fine, but why be so intollerant of other peoples' values? I mean, what makes you better than me if what you want to do is punch my lights out and declare yourself the king of morality? Grow up.
Damn straight.

I've got no problem with other peoples beliefs, but there are several things that I can't stand for. Sorry, slight contradiction, but some things are just...no. Examples: WBC (as well as homophobia/racsim/elitism), What I currently know of Scientology (though that is in no way set in stone, but it's damn close), and killing any animal for the sake of fun (and having done it on purpose). For me, it's the intentions that matter more than the outcome/method, but to a point.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #602
FertileTurtle
mokal

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nt_freak1852 View Post
ZOMG!!1

No, seriously, that was pretty cool.
I posted it, what did you expect, something stupid?
FertileTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #603
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

The Chicago weather right now is really great, for once. I probably cursed it by saying that though.

Question: How enthusiastic do you think cops would be if I asked them to help me asking my girl to prom?

I need like 4 squad cars. But, at the current time that seems unattainable. However, I need at least 2 squad cars and 3 cops.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #604
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerjacks12 View Post
The Chicago weather right now is really great, for once. I probably cursed it by saying that though.

Question: How enthusiastic do you think cops would be if I asked them to help me asking my girl to prom?

I need like 4 squad cars. But, at the current time that seems unattainable. However, I need at least 2 squad cars and 3 cops.
sounds lame
Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #605
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerjacks12 View Post
I need like 4 squad cars. But, at the current time that seems unattainable. However, I need at least 2 squad cars
Reason why playing Grand Theft Auto will get you places in life
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #606
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
Reason why playing Grand Theft Auto will get you places in life
I LOL'd.

What do you plan to do jacks?

Edit: Got a job interview for Circuit City but the location is too far away from my house to work

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.

Last edited by p8nt_freak1852 : 04-23-2008 at 12:01 PM.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #607
GranDream
This is the Final Cut

Send a message via AIM to GranDream
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nt_freak1852 View Post
I'm inclined to agree.
I don't do drugs myself, and I choose to not surround myself with drug users, but I would not go and just hit someone for smoking weed.

That's just pathetic, live and let live and only worry about yourself are two things I live by.
Exactly! There is no reason to concern yourself with what other people do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect you. The one thing I live by is do whatever makes you happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Wanna shoot heroine, all the more power too ya. But if you're going around "breaking faces" then you probably need to re-evaluate your life choices and morals.
My favorite thing is how he spoke out against that emo-bashing down in Mexico, but he's first in line to advocate beating people up because they're different than him when it comes to drug use.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #608
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranDream View Post
Exactly! There is no reason to concern yourself with what other people do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect you.
Yeah, I might be ok with someone doing acid, but what if they have a flashback going down the road and hit another car, or they become psychotic and I have to pay to keep them in a madhouse?
Or what if they are buying drugs that are grown by Afghani terrorists?
Or what I'm really getting at is, how do we know they aren't hurting people in some way.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #609
XAJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awhislyle View Post
Yeah, I might be ok with someone doing acid, but what if they have a flashback going down the road and hit another car, or they become psychotic and I have to pay to keep them in a madhouse?
Or what I'm really getting at is, how do we know they aren't hurting people in some way.
Everything you just said is absolutely ridiculous.
XAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #610
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Quote:
Originally Posted by XAJ View Post
Everything you just said is absolutely ridiculous.
dawt.

Also, I hope everyones having a great **** the Earth Day
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #611
trophyman582
Bаnned

Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
Me and one of my teachers celebrated that yesterday to make the hippies angry. Nothing better than throwing papers down the hallway and watching envirofreaks piss their pants
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
trophyman582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:34 PM   #612
Fireaznboy
Geass

Send a message via AIM to Fireaznboy
i guess this kid from another school got suspended for having a shirt that said something along the lines of "I do not support the day of silence" or something like that.

For those who don't know its a day where those who stay silent are against the discrimination against homosexual people.

though i might not agree with the kid, i think it's dumb that the school suspends him for having his own opinion. weak.

Music=Fuel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedthephish View Post
Its like Phone Booth

But without Colin Ferral

Or a Phone Booth.
Fireaznboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #613
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Send a message via AIM to paintballjames
Yeah so yesterday a Junior girl at my school killed herself. She took an entire bottle of tylenol at lunch and went to class, passed out 8th period. Organs failed at the hospital. Crazy ****. Im kinda shocked cause I knew her and I didn't think she was depressed or anything. I go to a small school so everyone knows everyone. No one was expecting this. I guess her parents had been really hard on her lately and she was failing a couple classes. Its pretty sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle
I just came.

EDIT:back inside.

paintballjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #614
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

That really sucks.
Quote:
sounds lame
Negative. You haven't even heard what I plan to do, yet you judge.

I <3 spring. Barbecues and then basketball make for a great day.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #615
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
Quote:
Acid flashbacks are blown wildly out of proportion. Your not just gunna be driving one day and start tripping balls.

I would rather have my taxes pay for people who have lived life to fullest and made their own choices in this land of freedom, then have them support a War for oil which enslaves rather than liberates.

They estimate that 50% of the Cannabis grown come in the US, comes from the Appalachian Mountains. The rest is almost assuredly going to be Beasters or Mexican Brick Weed. Crack, Meth, and a plethora of other narcotics are easily made at home with the proper equipment. They even sell shroom growing kits online. Im guessing that not a lot of drugs come from the Middle East.

As far as them hurting other people, what does drugs have to do with that? I can GUARANTEE that alcohol has, in some way, hurt more people than other illicit drug has. In numerous ways. What about people that speed? All the soccer Moms I see whipping by in the Chevy Suburbans at 45 in a 25, on a road that in the past two years, and has seen several deaths and other major accident involving pedestrians, is a far greater threat than the occasional crack head who robs to get his fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballjames View Post
Yeah so yesterday a Junior girl at my school killed herself. She took an entire bottle of tylenol at lunch and went to class, passed out 8th period. Organs failed at the hospital. Crazy ****. Im kinda shocked cause I knew her and I didn't think she was depressed or anything. I go to a small school so everyone knows everyone. No one was expecting this. I guess her parents had been really hard on her lately and she was failing a couple classes. Its pretty sad.
Whatever. She was a coward anyway. I honestly feel no pity. Killing yourself in school, in front of your friends and many innocent bystanders, and most likely causing psychological problems to those who experienced it, is just wrong. She could have done it any other time, yet instead scars her classmates memories with seeing a girl die in class. And over some home trouble and failing some classes? If thats grounds for suicide, I should have been dead a looong time ago.
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:38 PM   #616
trophyman582
Bаnned

Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
I got a 29 on the ACT. Awesome.
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
Old 04-23-2008, 06:51 PM   #617
TiPpYsGaLoRe
Baппed

Send a message via AIM to TiPpYsGaLoRe Send a message via MSN to TiPpYsGaLoRe
Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyman582 View Post
I got a 29 on the ACT. Awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp98WhisperEx View Post
I'll show you a skeet launcher, baby.
TiPpYsGaLoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #618
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPpYsGaLoRe View Post
I got over 9000
[/old joke is old]

Anywho, got me a haircut today, I look like a beatle

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #619
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PbAllWiZZ View Post
Acid flashbacks are blown wildly out of proportion. Your not just gunna be driving one day and start tripping balls.

I would rather have my taxes pay for people who have lived life to fullest and made their own choices in this land of freedom, then have them support a War for oil which enslaves rather than liberates.

They estimate that 50% of the Cannabis grown come in the US, comes from the Appalachian Mountains. The rest is almost assuredly going to be Beasters or Mexican Brick Weed. Crack, Meth, and a plethora of other narcotics are easily made at home with the proper equipment. They even sell shroom growing kits online. Im guessing that not a lot of drugs come from the Middle East.

As far as them hurting other people, what does drugs have to do with that? I can GUARANTEE that alcohol has, in some way, hurt more people than other illicit drug has. In numerous ways. What about people that speed? All the soccer Moms I see whipping by in the Chevy Suburbans at 45 in a 25, on a road that in the past two years, and has seen several deaths and other major accident involving pedestrians, is a far greater threat than the occasional crack head who robs to get his fix.
Quote:
"Afghanistan has been the main source of illicit opium: 70 percent of global illicit opium production in 2000 and up to 90 percent of heroin in European drug markets originated from Afghanistan," states the U.N. report.
And yea, alcohol has cause more accidents, that why I'm against that too. I'm also against people driving nearly twice the speed limit.

/34 on act pwned
Old 04-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #620
trophyman582
Bаnned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPpYsGaLoRe View Post
I would've done a lot better if I didn't have to guess on the last column of science due to lack of time.
Check out my MiniCity!