pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 02-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #6621
ball paint
eat my paint

It is not tubes or a drum stick it is a pipes
ball paint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #6622
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
God, last night and this whole week has been an epic fail.
-Car battery dies earlier on in the week.
-I have been yelled at by multiple people every day this whole week for crap I didnt even do.
-The girl that I asked out after our winter formal (who she said yes to) basically dumped me 2 days ago before even going out on a first date, saying "our friendship is better (we were really good friends before I asked her out). Then, last night when we have a kickback at a friends house she ends up making out with some random Swedish dude, knowing how i still feel about ehr
-Im hung over right now.
-Another good friend of mine, who has a boyfriend, ends up hooking up with another swedish dude, while me and a couple of my friends walk in on her with her pants off on the dude. I'm probably going to end up telling her boyfriend because she cheats on him multiple guys, even though I hate her boyfriend.
-another friend ends up drinking way past her limit, passes out and was on the brink of not breathing. Me and her boyfriend had to keep watch over her all night long
Anyways, i dont know about anyone else, but I cant stand the taste of beer. I was drinking it last night and I couldnt keep the taste down.
/rant
And people say what I do is worse than drinking -_-

While yall are getting hungover and whored out, I merely wake up confused yet content, amidst Mt. Dew cans and Goldfish crumbs.

But beer doesnt taste bad. I dislike how hard alcohol tastes though.
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #6623
Fireaznboy
Geass

Send a message via AIM to Fireaznboy
GO CARDINALS

Music=Fuel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedthephish View Post
Its like Phone Booth

But without Colin Ferral

Or a Phone Booth.
Fireaznboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #6624
A-5best
Virtů

Send a message via AIM to A-5best
Saw Metallica on Thursday, had a physics midterm in the morning on friday. Jolly good fun I do say, had a blast. Ended up hoping over the boards and getting like 6 feet away from the stage. Caught a pick too, lot of fun.

Anyone think that the last play should have been at least reviewed?
This one with the thin skinWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW_WWWWWWWWWWWOr a rational man?
Who should learn to laugh at himself
At himself

Last edited by A-5best : 02-01-2009 at 07:35 PM.
A-5best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #6625
Fireaznboy
Geass

Send a message via AIM to Fireaznboy
ahdamn...

:[

Music=Fuel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedthephish View Post
Its like Phone Booth

But without Colin Ferral

Or a Phone Booth.
Fireaznboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #6626
OWNAGE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-5best View Post
Anyone think that the last play should have been at least reviewed?
Yes. It was the same thing that happened to Warner in the 3rd quarter when AZ challenged. His arm was going forward so it was an incomplete pass.

www.APD-Direct.com - Arizona's only authorized dealer for the DLX Luxe
Fort Adobe Paintball Complex - Play on Turf

Green/Purple CCM Series 6 Pump + Gear Stolen!
OWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #6627
thepeashooter

Went snowboarding today. Complete rip-off. $52 for the pass. The park sucked and the lineups were huge. But other then that it was a good day. My back really hurts now though. Time for the hottub.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #6628
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

Send a message via AIM to banderson
Found out that my GF's father wants me to get baptized, again, because he thinks it doesn't count and you can't be a "true" Christian unless you do it after the age of 20.. Yay for lunatics.
I know most of y'all aren't religious or anything, but that's cool. Anyone that is though I wouldn't mind some advice in this area.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #6629
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepeashooter View Post
Went snowboarding today. Complete rip-off. $52 for the pass. The park sucked and the lineups were huge. But other then that it was a good day. My back really hurts now though. Time for the hottub.
Sorry double post, sue me... $52 is pretty cheap here in Colorado. They range from $50 to $95.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #6630
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepeashooter View Post
Season pass ftw. And your lucky, our resort is like on its last legs already, with a measly 12 inch base and uber hot weather, and its only feburary. They even opened up late, like halfway through december when they have always been open thanksgiving weekend for a number of years.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #6631
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by banderson View Post
Found out that my GF's father wants me to get baptized, again, because he thinks it doesn't count and you can't be a "true" Christian unless you do it after the age of 20.. Yay for lunatics.
I know most of y'all aren't religious or anything, but that's cool. Anyone that is though I wouldn't mind some advice in this area.
Coming from someone who was raised Catholic, and drifted away from the church just before I was Confirmed, I ask you this: Do you want to? If not, explain to him that you believe it would be bigger sin to begrudgingly get baptized to fulfill his wishes than to not be baptized at all.

As I personally take religion at face value, and prefer to place faith in lager metaphysical beliefs, Im not to concerned that I was baptized (since I had no say, and I feel it was important for my parents) but Im quite happy I didnt get confirmed. I dont like the idea of having an permanent connotations with any organized religion.

But yea, do it if you want. Or tell him how Jesus was an alien. Its all good.
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
Old 02-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #6632
edudcixlsyd
I have the compass!!

I was hanging out with this girl tonight and my brother didn't tell me he was going to someone's house, even though I asked him. So instead of bringing her to my empty house and being alone for four hours, we stayed at her house with her mom. No car
Old 02-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #6633
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Was her Mom hot?
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
Old 02-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #6634
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

I really, really don't want to. I was baptized when I was younger because I wanted to be. I am just trying to figure out what to do. If I tell him no, and tell him why I am saying no, he is the type of ***hole that wouldn't let me see his daughter ever again. Not that he can stop it, but he would make my, and her, life a living hell.. If I do it, the only reason I would be doing it would be to please him, but I really don't like him.. I actually hate him, for good reason. So I am just kinda in the middle... I was considering just going an taking a shower, saying some nice words to myself, and telling him I was baptized again, but I don't want him to think I agree with him, or am on his side, and I don't want him to think that I am actually listening to him..... I wish I could just ignore him, but someday I hope to marry his daughter so that might be a little hard.

Reason I hate him (for anyone that was wondering);
He beat and abused his children
He is a self proclaimed Christian, but he is one of the most hateful, angry people I have ever met
He is a horrible racist,if you are not white you need to die (just hope he doesn't find out I am part Navajo)
If he could get away with it he would kill every homosexual on the earth
He is judgmental
Violent alcoholic
Yells at his wife and children for no reason
Lazyest guy I have ever seen, thinks women are to be the slaves of men and should never be out of line (don't have a problem with you or your attitudes Evil this guys just takes it way to far)

I think that about sums it up.. Did I mention he abused his children?
Old 02-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #6635
OWNAGE
Super Moderator

Yeah, that relationship isn't going to last.

Even though your GF is probably very nice, it's in her biological clock to mess up a relationship due to what her father did to her as a child and also what she saw as a child of him doing to other family members.

Old 02-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #6636
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderOWNAGE View Post
Yeah, that relationship isn't going to last.

Even though your GF is probably very nice, it's in her biological clock to mess up a relationship due to what her father did to her as a child and also what she saw as a child of him doing to other family members.
*Shrug* I don't agree with you, but I see what you are saying.. We have been together about 2 years and there hasn't been any issues yet. She knows her dad is a whack job, and so does the whole family. Her two older sisters are both married, one with a really nice family... Her dad didn't approve of either of the husbands though, so her sisters just ended up going off the reservation and doing it anyway.. I am 100% willing to do that, but I would like to at least try and keep on his good side, even if it mean just avoiding him...... And he has lots of cash and a bad heart.... Accidents happen

Edit: Sorry, put my dodgeys in the wrong place.

Last edited by banderson : 02-01-2009 at 10:05 PM.
banderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #6637
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

According to what? Modern psychological theory? Thats all bullcrap. The human psyche is limitless in the sense that it cant be categorized accurately. To say thats automatically going to happen is ridiculous.

Now, you can argue that due to knowledge like that being widespread she (or any other person suffering from the same "affliction") had subliminally adopted this reaction to a relationship from peers, the media, etc., that capitalize on these issues.
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
Old 02-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #6638
OWNAGE
Super Moderator

I'm not saying it'll 100% happen, but there's a good chance.

EDIT: After re-reading my last post, I made it seem like I meant it's a 100% rate. Oops.

Old 02-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #6639
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

Any additional thoughts on the religious side? I am planning on being a teacher so I have been taking psych classes since day one... And I will have to agree with Wizz here..
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #6640
thepeashooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by banderson View Post
Sorry double post, sue me... $52 is pretty cheap here in Colorado. They range from $50 to $95.

Considering it used to be $22 about 7 years ago. But for $52 you should at least have a good park. Most of my local mountains are from $35-$60. The Big resorts like Whistler,Blackcomb, Big White, Sun peaks etc... are all around $70-$100+ But I think im gonna stick to my other mountain Hemlock. $20 a day. Best park within an hour of driving. Booze is cheap. And nobody is ever there so theres no lineups. It just sucks driving up the gravel road to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
Season pass ftw. And your lucky, our resort is like on its last legs already, with a measly 12 inch base and uber hot weather, and its only feburary. They even opened up late, like halfway through december when they have always been open thanksgiving weekend for a number of years.
I used to do the Season pass. But I just dont go enough anymore to justify it. Its still snowing up on the mountains here. Local mountains have about a 140" base. And Whistler only closes for 2 weeks of the year