pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

  Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

  
Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #841
FertileTurtle
mokal
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I'll be up all night. Gotta finish a big-*** english project that I'm not even close to done with, then start and finish an eight page paper on prohibition. By tomorrow.
FertileTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #842
TiPpYsGaLoRe
Baппed
 
TiPpYsGaLoRe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: ...Stalker.
Send a message via AIM to TiPpYsGaLoRe Send a message via MSN to TiPpYsGaLoRe
OMG.

Sup?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneirwolf878 View Post
And am I the only person who giggled upon seeing skeet launcher?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp98WhisperEx View Post
I'll show you a skeet launcher, baby.
TiPpYsGaLoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #843
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat
 
p8nt_freak1852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Good luck to both of you.

Edit: Omg, hai tippys.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
lols, p8nt freak, I could imagine your court hearing now.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #844
bronze
phantom #35345
 
bronze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: LP of michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle View Post
I'll be up all night. Gotta finish a big-*** english project that I'm not even close to done with, then start and finish an eight page paper on prohibition. By tomorrow.
lol okie u got nothing on me. you really should get off pbr and do it. atleast prohibiton is a sweet topic. I got training for HR.
__________________
bronze says (02:28):
lol long story, woman put me through hell and i didnt even have a physical relationship with her
Lopez17 says to (02:29):
You should have a one sided physical relationship with her. Also known as the backhand.

Me "it was Proffesor plumb, in hte Library with the lead pipe!"

COENEN: "It was Todd Rogers in the study with the ban hammer"
bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #845
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!
 
Awhislyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The Second Plateau
Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Giving my graduation presentation tomorrow. Don't have my speech memorized...

edit* wtf no complaining about schoolwork in this thread, I thought this was that school thread
__________________
Paul is dead.
Awhislyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:57 PM   #846
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat
 
p8nt_freak1852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awhislyle View Post
Giving my graduation presentation tomorrow. Don't have my speech memorized...
You should Bel-Air the crowd.

?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
lols, p8nt freak, I could imagine your court hearing now.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #847
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!
 
Awhislyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The Second Plateau
Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nt_freak1852 View Post
You should Bel-Air the crowd.

?
that would require me to memorize the lyrics to the songs though, and memorizing is kind of the reason I'm not done yet so.... that's out
__________________
Paul is dead.
Awhislyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #848
edudcixlsyd
I have the compass!!
 
edudcixlsyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
It's easy to remember:
In west philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where i spent most of my days, chillen out relaxin acting all cool when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license said fresh and had dice in the mirror, if anything i could say this cab was rare but i thought nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air! i pulled up to the house about seven or eight and i yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell you later! looked at my kingdom, i was finally there to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel-air

i could do the full version if you'd like
__________________
Howdy
edudcixlsyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #849
FertileTurtle
mokal
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPpYsGaLoRe View Post
OMG.

Sup?

Since when do you exist here?
FertileTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #850
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!
 
Awhislyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The Second Plateau
Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by edudcixlsyd View Post
It's easy to remember:
In west philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where i spent most of my days, chillen out relaxin acting all cool when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license said fresh and had dice in the mirror, if anything i could say this cab was rare but i thought nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air! i pulled up to the house about seven or eight and i yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell you later! looked at my kingdom, i was finally there to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel-air

i could do the full version if you'd like
I know if I start memorizing it at all, I'm going to start forgetting my speech.
I have entered the maximum amount of information my brain can accept in 48 hours and if I learn any more I am going to start pushing out my presentation.
__________________
Paul is dead.
Awhislyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #851
FertileTurtle
mokal
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Just now starting my eight page paper...Sigh, gonna be a long night.

Damn you, procrastination, damn you!
FertileTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:03 PM   #852
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.
 
inuyasharox4776's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santa Clarita (aka Valencia), CA
Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
I'm thinking about checking this rave out:


Last edited by inuyasharox4776 : 04-30-2008 at 09:06 PM.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:14 PM   #853
FertileTurtle
mokal
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Looks dumb.
FertileTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #854
bronze
phantom #35345
 
bronze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: LP of michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle View Post
Looks dumb.
x2
__________________
bronze says (02:28):
lol long story, woman put me through hell and i didnt even have a physical relationship with her
Lopez17 says to (02:29):
You should have a one sided physical relationship with her. Also known as the backhand.

Me "it was Proffesor plumb, in hte Library with the lead pipe!"

COENEN: "It was Todd Rogers in the study with the ban hammer"
bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #855
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.
 
inuyasharox4776's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santa Clarita (aka Valencia), CA
Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle View Post
Looks dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronze View Post
x2
dont be such downers just because you dont know how to have a good time.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #856
JasonA
Mental Reg date: 9-24-02
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Send a message via AIM to JasonA
I would also pass.
__________________
2K2 Intimidator
68 AutoMag
"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans." - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
Remeber it's all fun and games untill someone looses a nut.
JasonA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #857
FertileTurtle
mokal
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I'm just being a downer because I'm still not sure what it is, and I didn't have anything else to say. Just felt the need to call something dumb.

Anyways, what is it?
FertileTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #858
JasonA
Mental Reg date: 9-24-02
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Send a message via AIM to JasonA
OK. The only reason I am up is I want to read the obscene comments posted about Jeremy's girl in the prom thread. I have to work in the morning....so don't make me wait too much longer. ;P
__________________
2K2 Intimidator
68 AutoMag
"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans." - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
Remeber it's all fun and games untill someone looses a nut.
JasonA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #859
banderson
I get Jack - Legend
 
banderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nathrop,Colorado
Send a message via AIM to banderson
Looks like concert/carnival.
Hehe sad when I only recognize one name on the list and it is Moby.
__________________
"Everything begins with a choice." Morpheus
"Come on you apes! Do ya wanna live forever?" Rico
banderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #860
banderson
I get Jack - Legend
 
banderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nathrop,Colorado
Send a message via AIM to banderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonA View Post
OK. The only reason I am up is I want to read the obscene comments posted about Jeremy's girl in the prom thread. I have to work in the morning....so don't make me wait too much longer. ;P
I too am waiting to see the comments..
She is right though; picture makes her face look kinda chubby.. Doesn't look like that in person as far as I have noticed.
__________________
"Everything begins with a choice." Morpheus
"Come on you apes! Do ya wanna live forever?" Rico
banderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Help / FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertising Info  |  Link to Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Top

Paintball Review

Copyright © 2000-2007 Hillclimb Media