pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 12-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #9661
dm4monkey
insert witty comment here

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrazer View Post
In other news I have been writing a paper on state education reform since 11:00 last night. Still not finished with it. There's nothing like waiting til the last minute, right?

Finals haven't even started yet and I already want them to be over with.
I'm on page 4 of a 15 page paper on Aum Shinrikyo that's due tomorrow. I also need to find at least 10 sources that I actually site in footnotes but I have to have 20 sources altogether....sooo those last 10 are going to be random jstor articles. Plus this damn paper is for probably the hardest teacher I've ever had. Then I have another project to do today and a 5 page paper due Thursday! Annnnd then I have like 3 more final projects due on Monday and 4 finals that week.
red reloader B
cp direct mount

grey to black a-bomb intimidator clicky
techna scythe II
predator board
45/4500 air america
smoke halo b
black cp rail w/ on/off
dm4monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #9662
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Location: Gainesville, Florida, HOME OF THE MIGHTY GATORS aka TITLETOWN,USA
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydadude View Post
Same here. My roommate keeps sexiling me. I'm pissed off. I didn't want to go home this weekend, but now I'm going to because his girlfriend keeps coming from Michigan State to bang all weekend.
SEXILING. Oh no.

If this is what I think it is, inform her that sex is a wonderful thing given to us by god or satan or some deity and should not be used as punishment. If she chooses to use it as punishment you will find a new source within three days, and good day.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Evil_Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #9663
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

Send a message via AIM to banderson
*shakes head* You old guys get out of the loop for a little while and you never catch back up. I think it is time boys, we have to put Evil down. He is just to old and senile to be of any use to us anymore.

Sexileing is when a roommate is banging his girl and makes you leave the dorm room. So it is his roommates girl that is causing the problem, not his.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 AM   #9664
lotus_esprit5

Send a message via AIM to lotus_esprit5
Yep, sexiling = getting locked out of your dorm room because your roommate and his gf are getting down.

In college I instituted the policy that it was not allowed within 2 days of a test or paper being due, not at all during finals week, and if I thought it was happening too often I'd just bang on the door until they let me in. This worked out splendidly.

What evil thought it was is actually called "time to kick her to the curb". There are some things you (or at least I) just shouldn't tolerate, and that's one of them.

BTW, my first law school final exam (well technically second, but the first one was so easy it doesn't count) is tonight. I'm stoked. Been watching TV and going over flashcards a couple times an hour for the last few days. It's nice getting the hardcore studying over with several days before the test so you can relax, but that's what happens when you start studying 2.5 weeks in advance After this I have 1.5 weeks to prep for my Property final, then my semester is over.

BTW Troph, sorry to hear the bad news, help her out as best you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzng_spyderman View Post
<-- legend. like a mod, but without powers or motivation.

Last edited by lotus_esprit5 : 12-01-2009 at 09:34 AM.
lotus_esprit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #9665
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Send a message via AIM to paintballjames
Has anyone ever had an experience with a Ruger SR9? Or Ruger handguns in general? I'm thinking about getting one
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle
I just came.

EDIT:back inside.

Last edited by paintballjames : 12-01-2009 at 12:36 PM.
paintballjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #9666
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Send a message via AIM to Evil_Wayz Send a message via MSN to Evil_Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Wayz
Ruger automatics are meh. Ruger revolvers are teh sechs. And I would like to be put down with one if that's possible Bandy. Since I am not down with the slang no mo.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
"Marines die. That's what we are here for. But the Marine Corps will live forever."
Old 12-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #9667
spydadude
Bаnned

Send a message via AIM to spydadude
Two weeks until finals here, but I'm off for a full month.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #9668
banderson
I get Jack - Legend

Send a message via AIM to banderson
I got 1 month off too, in three weeks. Got one midterm this week, then finals in two. I think I am going kayaking tomorrow though so that should be a nice break.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #9669
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Ugh, I don't know what to do.

I lost my passion for running. I've made up my mind already that I'm not going to run in college. Right now, I dont even know if I want to run track and Field this upcoming season. Though I'm not the greatest with weightlifting, its made me feel much better about my body than running has. If I was to quit running I think I would do pole vault because thats an event I took a fancy to last track season. Advice?
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #9670
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post

I lost my passion for running. I've made up my mind already that I'm not going to run in college. Right now, I dont even know if I want to run track and Field this upcoming season. Though I'm not the greatest with weightlifting, its made me feel much better about my body than running has. If I was to quit running I think I would do pole vault because thats an event I took a fancy to last track season. Advice?
I'm the opposite. I need to cut weight before baseball starts in february so I have gotten more active but mostly in the weight room. Turns out that I have gained 10 pounds of muscle when I have been meaning to lost 20-30 pounds
Quote:
I just came.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #9671
coolrazer
is actually Eric Berry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm4monkey View Post
I'm on page 4 of a 15 page paper on Aum Shinrikyo that's due tomorrow. I also need to find at least 10 sources that I actually site in footnotes but I have to have 20 sources altogether....sooo those last 10 are going to be random jstor articles. Plus this damn paper is for probably the hardest teacher I've ever had. Then I have another project to do today and a 5 page paper due Thursday! Annnnd then I have like 3 more final projects due on Monday and 4 finals that week.
Sucks.

My paper was 14 pages and after finishing it 15 minutes before class I managed to get the paper printed off 3 minutes before class, and showed up 5 minutes late.

ΦΚΨ
coolrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #9672
pball master

Send a message via AIM to pball master
Quote:

quit that **** andrew are school is teh fail anyway

my feedback
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...85#post4071085

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspaintballer View Post
oh are you the guy thatgot called a queer like two months ago cci
pball master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #9673
dm4monkey
insert witty comment here

Quote:
If you aren't gonna be getting a scholarship for running than it's an easy answer: lift if that's what makes you happier.

I just started loading on creatine and lifting again. I have been just running and doing calisthenics for my PFT, but now that it's in I'm gonna go crazy if I don't start lifting again. My strength is down a ton and I'm getting smaller. Now I just need to balance gaining muscle with staying lean and small enough to have a good run time and easy 20 pullups.

Quote:
My paper was 14 pages and after finishing it 15 minutes before class I managed to get the paper printed off 3 minutes before class, and showed up 5 minutes late.
Gah, that blows. I've already told myself I'm not going to sleep until this is done because he's so strict with the deadline. He said if you're late whatsoever it's an automatic 0 on the paper, no excuses. Basically he wanted the papers in days before the due date and he has no sympathy if something keeps you from getting the paper in, so I'm not going to bed until I have about 3 finished hard copies in my hand. I'm at 9 pages and taking my first break after a few hours, and I hate life at this moment. I see myself getting done around 2-3ish and spending 2 hours doing my bibliography/faking half of my sources. I'm really only using about 6 sources, which he's probably going to dock the hell out of my paper for.

tl;dr: monkey needs a beer, cigar and a booty call by the end of this week or there will be blood.

edit:Just ticked over to page 14. I think I might cry from happiness.
red reloader B
cp direct mount

grey to black a-bomb intimidator clicky
techna scythe II
predator board
45/4500 air america
smoke halo b
black cp rail w/ on/off

Last edited by dm4monkey : 12-01-2009 at 11:36 PM.
dm4monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:12 AM   #9674
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

There should be blood every week regardless of if you get anything. You think there's a lot of available tail in the sandbox?
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 12-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #9675
speedy2k4
is kind of a big deal

Send a message via AIM to speedy2k4
whoever invented hair dye needs to burn in hell. blondes being able to disguise themselves as brunettes will be the downfall of the human species.
speedy2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #9676
Fireaznboy
Geass

Send a message via AIM to Fireaznboy
carpet didn't match the pubes huh?

Sarah Marshall reference. If you call me out on this I award you no points.

Music=Fuel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedthephish View Post
Its like Phone Booth

But without Colin Ferral

Or a Phone Booth.
Fireaznboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #9677
speedy2k4
is kind of a big deal

Send a message via AIM to speedy2k4
nor did the IQ
speedy2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #9678
Evil_Wayz
Malevolence Personified

Pfft how smart do you have to be to make sammiches and lay on your back nekkid? I fail to see your problem sir.
Semper Fidelis
La Illaha Illa Shaitan
Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #9679
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

I don't. I hate dating really dumb girls. Didn't we have this discussion before?
Quote:
I just came.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #9680
A-5best
Virtů

Send a message via AIM to A-5best
No one says you need to date them. So long as their mouth is too busy for talking its a non issue.

Speedy eh, look whos back.
This one with the thin skinWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW_WWWWWWWWWWWOr a rational man?
Who should learn to laugh at himself
At himself
A-5best is offline   Reply With Quote