pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 04-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #121
Milky Spore

Send a message via AIM to Milky Spore
I play Frets on Fire because I'm too poor for Guitar Hero.

Then again, having any song you pretty much want for free is win.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #122
trophyman582
Bаnned

Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
We got a new puppy today :]

Short haired shiztou.
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
trophyman582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #123
ase
"Paintball" is not a verb

Send a message via AIM to ase
werr herro AOT.

So i got my dad's car. everything was going fine, just like every other time. then i'm pulled over. apparently i had my brights on and didn't even notice. parents come and pick me up, i feel like ****, yadayada. I'm 16 and i have never been issued a license or a permit (i take my written test next week for the permit). I'm charged with driving without a license and use of high-beams within 500 feet of oncoming traffic. I have no prior record at all, i had a constructed possession of alcohol several months back but i'm pretty sure it got completely dropped because we called and got out of going to court and everything. i'm supposed to go to court i believe either next tuesday or the one after that.

btw: i was entirely cooperative and polite with the officer, although he was a total dick.

so my question is: what's going to happen? has anyone else been through this? I've heard rumors that i won't be able to get my license until i'm 18 now. but i looked around online briefly and i saw things like up to a $500 fine and/or up to 90 days in prison.

by the way: i don't need a bunch of you people scolding me and telling me i'm stupid. I'm completely aware of that and i'm my own biggest critic. plus, i have some pretty pissed off parents and team mates.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #124
trophyman582
Bаnned

Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
Yea, you probably won't get your license for a while.
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
trophyman582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #125
bronze
phantom #35345

welcome to your first steps towards being a man. tell the truth and face whatever they throw at you.
bronze says (02:28):
lol long story, woman put me through hell and i didnt even have a physical relationship with her
Lopez17 says to (02:29):
You should have a one sided physical relationship with her. Also known as the backhand.

Me "it was Proffesor plumb, in hte Library with the lead pipe!"

COENEN: "It was Todd Rogers in the study with the ban hammer"
bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #126
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ase View Post
werr herro AOT.

So i got my dad's car. everything was going fine, just like every other time. then i'm pulled over. apparently i had my brights on and didn't even notice. parents come and pick me up, i feel like ****, yadayada. I'm 16 and i have never been issued a license or a permit (i take my written test next week for the permit). I'm charged with driving without a license and use of high-beams within 500 feet of oncoming traffic. I have no prior record at all, i had a constructed possession of alcohol several months back but i'm pretty sure it got completely dropped because we called and got out of going to court and everything. i'm supposed to go to court i believe either next tuesday or the one after that.

btw: i was entirely cooperative and polite with the officer, although he was a total dick.

so my question is: what's going to happen? has anyone else been through this? I've heard rumors that i won't be able to get my license until i'm 18 now. but i looked around online briefly and i saw things like up to a $500 fine and/or up to 90 days in prison.

by the way: i don't need a bunch of you people scolding me and telling me i'm stupid. I'm completely aware of that and i'm my own biggest critic. plus, i have some pretty pissed off parents and team mates.
Per california laws when I got my permit it said that you wont be able to get your license until your 18. But, at least go to court and contest it. Dress nicely and be uber brown noser to the judge, tell him you'll take traffic school, yada yada yada.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #127
Rocklobster1

Send a message via MSN to Rocklobster1
what happens if you are caught driving without your license? I have forgotten my wallet a couple of times...
Old 04-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #128
Milky Spore

Send a message via AIM to Milky Spore
I believe you can't get your license until you're 18 here in MA. I know my friend got caught riding his dirt bike on the road which is un-registered, not street legal, and he doesn't have a license and now he can't drive until he's 18.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #129
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cclaxattack30 View Post
Your coach is an idiot for making you do that before a game day.
Last year on JV, our coach always made us practice the hardest before the games. He thought it would carry over to the next game. Wrong. Although we were really talented, almost our whole starting lineup should have been on Varsity instead of seniors who never played, having a rough workout the day before never helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster1 View Post
what happens if you are caught driving without your license? I have forgotten my wallet a couple of times...
That's different. I lost my wallet for a month over the summer and drove almost every day. At least here, you just have to get your license validated and it's just a normal ticket. Same thing if you don't have your car insurance with you. You have to call the company while the officer is there and it's all good.

I got my car back today too. It was in the body shop because a friend of mine backed into me and knocked a piece of the bumper off. They gave it a car wash too, such nice guys.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:36 PM   #130
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
It's 21 if you're caught without a liscence here.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #131
ase

what if i give the judge the blow job of a life time?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #132
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by ase View Post
what if i give the judge the blow job of a life time?
He'd give you longer.

The cops there must be real pains in the ***. I drove 125 mph on the freeway here without a liscence and wasn't pulled over.

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #133
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nt_freak1852 View Post
He'd give you longer.

The cops there must be real pains in the ***. I drove 125 mph on the freeway here without a liscence and wasn't pulled over.
rolf. I pulled 120 MPH in a prius taking drivers education when I forgot to check the spedometer (the decline is pretty steep). Needless to say my instructor nearly crapped his pants.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #134
ase

damn dude, the mods are lacking tonight. I should have like 3 infractions by now.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #135
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Ya know, looking back at past characters of Lost, I really wish Boone wouldnt have died.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #136
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Send a message via MSN to kjpmkjp
Mah hair is nasty, I don't like it. I'm going to cut it in a few days, what should I do to it. If I didn't have the wrong face for it, I'd shave it off and start anew.

Any suggestions?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #137
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

Shave it off. No one has the right face for baldness, people just get used to it.

I'm telling you, your head feels like sandpaper. You don't even need to use shampoo and you don't have a hot head full of hair on your head during the summer.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #138
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

I dont like any hair on me. shaved I look wierd, long curly hair looks bushy/hard to maintain, short hair looks wierd, etc.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #139
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Send a message via MSN to kjpmkjp
The only thing that stops me (I'd list my girlfriend as a reason, but I don't truly care if she doesn't like it) is that I have very nice hair, and I've had long hair for 5 years now. It's kind of a look for me, but I'm not liking the look anymore. Maybe if I just cut it short or something, I'm still scared to shave it off.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #140
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

You just gotta DGAF and do it.