pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #1601
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Send a message via MSN to kjpmkjp
Dude, you sound creepily similar to myself. Though I have an "Ex", not a brother.

Heh, when I move to back to Toronto, maybe I'll have some actual fun with friends. I have almost none out here
Old 05-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #1602
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Srsly. I want to move out of my city and state to start afresh.
edit:
I think I should go to bed. Its 2 in the morning.

Last edited by inuyasharox4776 : 05-26-2008 at 01:05 AM.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:18 AM   #1603
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
Yeah, I started opening up alot more when I was in theatre arts but I didnt continue it since I hated the class.

One other thing pisses me off: My little brother. He acts like a total dick to me even in front of my friends, to the point of picking on me. I dont do anything about it since I'm too nice, though I did pour gatorade all over him when I just couldnt handle it one day. I know I could do soemthing about it but I just dont and I look like a doormat to people. But I know if he continues this I'm seirously gonna kick the crap out of him at school one day.
I have that same problem, only he's my older brother.
Cliche much?

Anyway, good morning one and all!

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:25 AM   #1604
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Send a message via AIM to paintballjames
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
I just pissed out my window...

I hope it didn't land on the grill.

I piss out my window all the time. My window faces the front of the house though, so it just goes in my moms garden
Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileTurtle
I just came.

EDIT:back inside.

paintballjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:43 AM   #1605
trophyman582
Bаnned

Send a message via AIM to trophyman582 Send a message via MSN to trophyman582 Send a message via Yahoo to trophyman582
My brother and I get along very well actually. We're both the same in the sense that we're quiet around people we don't know very well but open up otherwise. I'm a junior, and he's a freshman, and we hangout quite a bit playing WoW and stuff.
Lies. A more accurate assessment would be "half of the posters on this forum are at least functionally retarded."
Check out my MiniCity!
trophyman582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:46 AM   #1606
p8nt_freak1852
lolwat

Send a message via AIM to p8nt_freak1852
My brother and I are opposite
I'm quiet and reserved most of the time
He is loud and obnoxious all the time.
He likes to stay inside or go to lan centers and play video games all day.
I like to be in the outdoors whenever I can, actually I'm hoping to go to the lake today

*insert name here* is guilty of 2 charges of epic lulz.
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:48 AM   #1607
Milky Spore

Send a message via AIM to Milky Spore
I'm going fishing today.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:50 AM   #1608
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Late start? Im always out by 6 am.
Quote:
I just came.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:41 AM   #1609
Milky Spore

Send a message via AIM to Milky Spore
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballjames View Post
Late start? Im always out by 6 am.
Later on in the day.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #1610
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Afternoon AOT. I completely forgot that my Mother worked at the Post Office for somewhere close to a decade. I got a package today (somehow, it arrived in two business days, instead of the standard five), and it was loaded with stuff. She told me she found a really cheap pair of Ben Shermans, so she sent them, along with four bottles of marinades and sauces, and a card, and some sunscreen. She fit them all inside a shoebox. I was impressed.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #1611
soccerjacks12
My Killer Puppy ate Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyman582 View Post
I was the same way for the longest time, and I'm just now getting out of that shell. Now that I'm out of it and can actually communicate, I'm having the time of my life. Last night I was at a party and I just got home from a bonfire with all of my friends. It's all about finding a core group of people and just hanging out with them.
I've had a best friend basically since 8th grade and we still hang out all the time right now. We're fairly different people, but for some reason we are just great friends. It's nice to have that backup plan and know that you can hang out with them whenever. Going off to college next year will be tough (no homo) even though we will only be two hours apart.

I have two core groups of friends. And, it's really weird how different the groups are. The first is all the kids who party every weekend. The second is all straight-edge Presbyterian kids who never party. I can hang out with either interchangeably and alot of people are surprised by that. You just gotta put yourself out there and make yourself be friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
One other thing pisses me off: My little brother. He acts like a total dick to me even in front of my friends, to the point of picking on me. I dont do anything about it since I'm too nice, though I did pour gatorade all over him when I just couldnt handle it one day. I know I could do soemthing about it but I just dont and I look like a doormat to people. But I know if he continues this I'm seirously gonna kick the crap out of him at school one day.
My brother and I are in the same class for a period. Beat that. He and I are pretty much opposites. I love the outdoors, I hang out with people all the time, I'm never home, I play sports 24/7 and I can't stand videogames. He is much more reserved than me and stays home most weekends. He tries to embarass me in front of his friends but I straight call him out on it and he shuts up. My friends really like him though, so I don't embarass him in front of them.

I have had a pretty terrible past 10 days. The girl I was talking about before has me tripping all over myself. I really like her and she is a great girl but for some reason she wants nothing to do with guys (even though we hooked up...). She got mad at me for not hooking up with her a long time ago and now she doesn't want to be involved.

The best part about it is that all my guy friends are telling me to keep pursuing her. All my girl friends keep telling me not to deal with it anymore and that I can do better. The worst part about it is that I don't want to do better. I don't want to sound conceited but, I could hook up with pretty much anyone that I wanted to. I guess what draws me to her is the "chase." I guess what I need to do is put myself out there.

My mom almost caught me smashed last night too. I was throwing up because I had way too much rum (I hate hard liquor), but I played it off by telling her it was something in the steak I had for dinner. She tried to smell me for alcohol but I was at a bonfire so I just smelled like fire. I need to be more careful though.
Anarchy OG Midwest Posse OG
soccerjacks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #1612
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
I was trippin last night, yo.

How is AOT today. Im feelin good
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #1613
Cheesy Charlie
LOIKE OMG!1!1!1! NO WAI!!

Send a message via AIM to Cheesy Charlie
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nt_freak1852 View Post
My brother and I are opposite
I'm quiet and reserved most of the time
He is loud and obnoxious all the time.
He likes to stay inside or go to lan centers and play video games all day.
I like to be in the outdoors whenever I can, actually I'm hoping to go to the lake today
You sound almost exactly like me, just I'm the loud one. I can't stay in my house for more than an hour unless I have a really good movie, food, or game. Otherwise I'm outside.

Anyways I went to Skyshow 17 in Manchester last night. ****** awesome. Nothing like listening to Gary Hoey and watching drunk people mosh. Although I only wanted to go just to see the "Millions of Ta-ta's". Closest thing I got to one was some fat guys side boob. Unfortunately I have no pics .
Cheesy Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #1614
Samrog777

As far as people/friends go, I have like 3-4 people that I actually call to hang out, but I know everyone and everyone knows me (and loves me) wherever I go. It's weird, but it works out well for me. I guess I'm a very likeable person, I really don't have many enemies and everyone enjoys my company. Unfortunately, it works that way with the wommens too... I also hate talking to people on the phone though, I don't know why. I tend to text a lot more than I call for taht reason.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:44 PM   #1615
paintballjames
Umbram Fugat Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrog777 View Post
As far as people/friends go, I have like 3-4 people that I actually call to hang out, but I know everyone and everyone knows me (and loves me) wherever I go. It's weird, but it works out well for me. I guess I'm a very likeable person, I really don't have many enemies and everyone enjoys my company. Unfortunately, it works that way with the wommens too... I also hate talking to people on the phone though, I don't know why. I tend to text a lot more than I call for that reason.
yeah so your my clone. thats exactly how I am.
Quote:
I just came.

Old 05-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #1616
kjpmkjp
Audiophool-In-Training

Yeah, I hate using the phone. I don't know why, I just feel awkward on it.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #1617
PbAllWiZZ
I'm pretty Rank

Send a message via AIM to PbAllWiZZ
So, whos tried the new Mt. Dews? The Wildberry w/ Ginseng is ridiculous good. It better win the vote. Ill miss it otherwise
WAR AGINST RAP!!!
My OldTeam,The Ratpack Homepage
EC Productions [b]
NE PBR Day
PUNK FOR LIFE
PbAllWiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #1618
A-5best
Virtů

Send a message via AIM to A-5best
So yes, the Mortal Kombat theme is the sickest, and moshing to it in the middle of the street is also quite fun.
This one with the thin skinWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW_WWWWWWWWWWWOr a rational man?
Who should learn to laugh at himself
At himself
A-5best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #1619
Awhislyle
I hold the conch!

Send a message via ICQ to Awhislyle Send a message via AIM to Awhislyle Send a message via MSN to Awhislyle Send a message via Yahoo to Awhislyle Send a message via Skype™ to Awhislyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PbAllWiZZ View Post
So, whos tried the new Mt. Dews? The Wildberry w/ Ginseng is ridiculous good. It better win the vote. Ill miss it otherwise
If only there were a thread about this topic already...
Old 05-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #1620
inuyasharox4776
It's the E talking.

Send a message via AIM to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via MSN to inuyasharox4776 Send a message via Yahoo to inuyasharox4776
Instadeath:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D827IxEJVS4
edit:
Diesel sucks. price now are at around 5 effing 21 around here. WTFhax?

Last edited by inuyasharox4776 : 05-26-2008 at 07:12 PM.
inuyasharox4776 is offline   Reply With Quote