pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Electronic Markers

Old 05-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Darius.B

Upped PMR W/UL Frame F/S/T

ok here is my thread on the nation I wanted to expand it to PBreview so here you go

Here are the rules

1.)I will not be needing to speak to your parents if you are under the age of 18 just be mature and let them know that you are buying this item that I have up for sale (Please do not sneak into your mom's purse and steal her master card).

2.) Paypal Only
3.) I do not ship first even if you have more feedback than me which you probably do because I have none
4.) no Flamming
5.) Post before PMing it will be easier on me
6.) this is mainly for sale because I am trying to scrounge around some money for a Vice but if you want to trade offer up The right trade may change my mind.
7.) Offer up I am not a jerk and will not make fun of you if you are offering a ion the worst I can say is something uncalled for but the worst I will say is no.
and finally
8.) if you read the rules let offer up

Ok I have my Proto Matrix Rail W/UL frame For sale the upgrades on it are

1.) UL Frame
2.)NDZ Clamping Feedneck
3.) CP On/Off ASA
4.) Assassin PB Lazer Eyes
5.) Bob Long Assassins Barrel 12inch

I still have the Box, Lube, O-rings, Barrel Cover, I have a Allen Key set I bought from Home Depot those ones were it is hand held size I have a Black Barrel cover if I can not find that I have a Old NXE Barrel cover or a Yellow Barrel Cover your choice

the guy I got this from scammed me and the current board in this gun is broken which plumits resale value but I will be ordering a Tadao Board for this PMR this Thursday so if I get a good offer today or any day before the board has arrived at my door you will have to be patient. since the last guy I did business with scammed me I want you guys to feel safe even though I have no feedback If you are the person I choose to sell this gun to I will give you my house number my cell number my full name AIM Screen name and E-mail I dont want you to think you are being scammed I want you guys to feel safe. Ok if for some reason I do not get the tadao board we can either lower the price dramatically or I have stuff to throw in to fill the gap of the $130 the board in the gun is playable I shoot it in my back yard all the time eyes off it is millenium capped at like 15 or 20 and eyes on it is semi capped at like 10-15

If I am breaking any rules to the moderators I am sorry PM me what I did wrong and I will fix it please dont close this thread. I still go to team practices with this gun shoot on semi, The price is 350 obo and that is with the tadao board and since the gun is still fuctioning properly enough to play if you want the gun with the broken board 275 obo I also have a Dye UL 14inch 2 piece barrel we can swap out for the Bob Long Barrel and if you are looking for a whole gear setup I have a Loader and Goggles, and a redz 4+3 pack pm me we can work something out I have a bunch of goodies to make it so you can just go out and play um If I forgot anything I will edit this and these are the pics. from the previous owner my camera I lost the connection cords to upload on my computer the only thing different is I have a red metal Back cap on and I have a CP On/Off ASA on now I know this is long but here are the pictures offer up and good luck.

Oh' and one more thing if anybody offers me a vice that is top priority. my top priority is Money and a Vice. so Vice's offer up

http://www.pbase.com/zapconj/assassinpmr

to get this thing rolling I prefer you PM me here PM me at PBnation my name is D.Berry15 or give me a ring at 1-978-341-6876 or just post here I really need this gun gone I can lower the price if you guys offer up I need this gun gone offer up please!

Last edited by Darius.B : 05-27-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Darius.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
Darius.B

I just dropped the price need offers come on

Last edited by Darius.B : 05-28-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
Darius.B

ok guys I just dropped the price down to 250 come on guys need a PM8 buy this weekend