pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Electronic Markers

Old 01-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
speedy2k4
is kind of a big deal

Send a message via AIM to speedy2k4
Pm8 & Etek2

I don't think anyone ever looks through this forum anymore but I might as well post up here before nation. I don't get to play as often and I want to get rid of some toys.

RULES:
You must be 18 or have parental consent
Don't offer if you aren't serious about buying/trading
I will not ship first unless you have outstanding feedback
I accept paypal or money order and ship USPS Priority mail
State how much you or I will be adding and for which marker
I will consider any reasonable offer but don't expect a reply to lowballs

I'm not looking to downgrade, I just don't need both these guns anymore. Cash offers are nice, I will also consider trades. Would like an 07 or 08 Ego. Depending on the situation I can do 2 for 1 straight up, 2 for 1+cash, or 1 of these + cash for your gun. Don't expect both of these and cash and don't expect both for a basic 07 Ego.

First up is my PM8, dust black, all stock except for a Violent Products trigger. There is some wear on the barrel tip and grips, rest of the gun is like new. Only been used a few times, has fresh o-rings. I will also include some spare parts I have for it as well.

Price: $400

Next is my sky blue and white Etek 2. It is also all stock except for a Violent Products trigger. The grips are cut to panels and pretty worn, and there is some anodizing wear across the gun but nothing major. Minimal wear on the bolt and breech. Bolt has been cut to match the back of the body and has a cure-style cut on the front to reduce chopping. Marker has been fully cleaned and lubricated.

Price: $350

Both markers worked great last time they were aired up, and I'll be checking them just before shipping them. I also have a mechanical STO autococker, Halo loader, Profiler mask and some other things I can include if needed, I will be posting them in another thread later.

Post on this thread, contact me by private message or email speedy2k4@msn.com

Last edited by speedy2k4 : 01-19-2010 at 08:02 PM.
speedy2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
paingwin238
*** R HATER

Location: in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's Bait shop You know the place
i hope you get a good deal on that pm!!! FREE UP

Feedback +1/-0
paingwin238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
maxhamempire

good luck selling those guns
maxhamempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
mckaley22

gorgeous gun free up
mckaley22 is offline   Reply With Quote