pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Want To Buy

Old 08-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
SnyperKid
Snyper--Team BallBreakers

Send a message via AIM to SnyperKid Send a message via MSN to SnyperKid Send a message via Yahoo to SnyperKid
WTB Anything Dirt Cheap/Free

Looking to stock as many random parts, guns, and supplies as I can. Old, new, broken, doesnt matter.
Anything can go. If you have unwanted parts or guns or anything just sitting around waiting to be thrown away, let me
know what you have.
Free would be easiest, as I dont have paypal or anything, too young.

Say you upgraded your autocockers front block with a new 3 way, new ram, or even if you put an eblade or entirely new front block on, Ill take your old stock parts, even if they are broken.

If you have an old or broken gun and live in maryland, we could arrange to meet and ill pay in cash (anything over $100 is too much, remember that I'm trying to get ALOT of assorted parts.)

Just let me know if you have anything youd be willing to donate to my collection, and ill give you an address to send to.

Will do also do gun repairs. If I dont have a required part, I will need to have you pay extra for the parts. If I have the part sitting around, ill put it on at no extra charge.

Assault Snyper
Team BallBreakers - "We make breaking your balls fun!"
5 years playing experience, started playing 9 years ago
Contact me if you wanna play some rec games or team scrimmage somewhere in Maryland

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS, CLICKY
SnyperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
lil irwin

Send a message via MSN to lil irwin
i got some ion parts, stock ion barrel and stock tippmann barrel, and some new misc items like CP flame drop, invert mini grips, and i think a few more items laying around.. pm me if your interested in buying any of them
lil irwin is offline   Reply With Quote