pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Forums > Trading Forums > Mechanical Markers

Old 04-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
bshizzle88

FS Tippmann A5 package+Response Trigger

To make a long story short I just purchased everything at tax return time. Soon after I realized all of my friends no longer have markers or even play.. Safe to say I should have checked first =p Lots of it I purchased new and whats used is in very good shape. Since I purchased this and added the upgrades it's never even been played with. Just shot one tank after installing RT kit.

Gun -
Tippmann A-5
This is not the current new one from tippmann. It does however have the dual air ports on the cyclone feed side. In very good shape!

Extras-
*20 oz co2 tank used once(11/10 date)
*50 CuIn HPA tank. 3500psi and 800 psi out reg. with gauge.
*Response trigger kit brand new. Used it for one Co2 tank to tune and make sure it was working correctly with no leaks-It is fine!(newest response trigger kit, uses the bigger banjos and air lines for better ROF)
*Aim 6 piece barrel kit. (Spyder threaded) 10,12 and 14" lengths with .687, .689 and .691 bore backs, chrome backs and black tips -I only purchased this because I really like the barrels and they get very good rating on Pballreview, they just had none with A5 threads- barrels are New!
*Lapco adapter which bolts into gun just like the stock one. (not cheap screw in one)
*Black squishy cyclone paddles.
*New XL armored paintball gloves. - never used
*Condom style smart parts barrel cover.
*Low profile X7 hopper. - New
*New in original box Proto Switch EL mask. (I Opened to check it out but never used it)

I realize I'm new to this site and this is my first listing. I will say I'm not a 16 year old punk kid who's looking to rip someone off! I recently had my car break down on me and some extra cash would sure be nice right about now!! I have paypal account and the items are ready to ship!

I'm asking $180.00 for everything mentioned-I feel this is a very fair price, I will ship to lower 48. I realize these type of things don't hold value very well. I posted at $200.00 but still have it, I have well over $400.00 into everything and most is new or in new condition!

I also have a Ebay account with 21 good marks (17 in last 12 months) You can see my feedback and what people have said about me as well (bshane1988). If that helps? =p

If interested Please email me or post here for more info or any questions!!
bshizzle88@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

bshizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote