pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Smart Parts > SP-1

Old 06-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
IcePickist

My power button is gone!

I could use some help.
I played paintball with a few friends up north a couple weekends ago. When i first pulled out my SP1 to use it, it had a horrible leak in the regulator, so I put it back into my box. I didn't touch a single screw or allen wrench to fix it.
After I got home that weekend, I immediately grabbed my SP1 and took it to my local paintball repair shop. After two weeks of being repaired and not hearing a word I finally get my call to come get it.
When I got there and was presented with my marker, I noticed instantly that my little rubber power button was completely missing! I was furious and tried to demand I get compensated for it or a replacement for free. They completely denied that it was ever there even though it had no way of getting out.
I know it was there or I would never had been able to turn it on to find out it was leaking so bad nor turn it off. I have looked all over the internet and not been able to find any replacement parts, especially for the small rubber power button.
Plz if anyone knows where to get one let me know.
IcePickist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
AmbushOrigin
I am the Fat Man

Send a message via AIM to AmbushOrigin
you can use a allen wrench, its just a convenience issue rather then functionality issue. I'll see if i can find my parts kits somewhere.... just saw it the other day but ill have to find it. I may have spares in it.
Spekta CSL- GOG eXTCy - Red Angel Fly SB -Sunburst Tx Storm G6r -Pink/white ripper vic - brown/khaki ripper vic - pink/Silver CCM Series 6.5 - Blackheart SP1 - Rasta A4 fly - Custom FBM Cobra Sniper - Red 06 Macdev Cyborg - Black/Pink DM8 - TKO Classic automag w/ logic rail -ANS phase II Classic Mag w/Tac one body -Yellow Emag-(2) Kingman Hammers - BT4 combat- red w black parts e2 Karnivor - Evil pimp - Empire Trracer - Tac8 - Rasta A1 fly - black/red fade 05 Ego
AmbushOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
IcePickist

You have no idea how much I would appreciate it.
IcePickist is offline   Reply With Quote