pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Action Markers

Old 11-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
RamDragon

Talking Still any AMs out there?

If my name looks familiar, I'm impressed with your memory retention. I used to be quite active in AM forums as an extension of my sales job at Action Markers. Since leaving AM in 2004, I haven't really been that active in paintball. I went back to school, so it was only a time thing.

Now that I am fresh and new in the world (plus one BA in animation, thankyouverymuch) I have started to play again. Yes, I took regular care of it instead of mothballing my marker. One of the first run of AM-4 complete with that crappy, sorry excuse for a shroud.

Current set-up: AM Long-Drop, 8 in. barrel with 16 in. backup, Vigilante reg and HPA tank. Nothing fancy, but it still rocks the field wherever I take it. It's still the most consistant marker I use. I do have a 14 in. carbon fiber barrel that is pretty fancy, though.

A few years ago I purchased a Trilogy Pro and intended to retire my AM-4 to backup position, but I still end up playing with my old gun.

To my shame, I did buy a VL Orion around the same time, but I swear it was to cut up and mod, only.

I was wondering if there were any other AM users still out there. And, if there are some out there that still have their AMs and don't use them anymore and are looking for someone who will take them and actually use them, well, feel free to contact me to work something out.
RamDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
di$TOrTed
t3h p\/\/nz0r

Send a message via AIM to di$TOrTed
I have never seen one in person lol.

Lets see some pics of yours

My feedback

I'm getting the NDS tech site going again. ndspb.proboards.com PM me if you would like to help make tech tutorials to help out the paintball community.
di$TOrTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
RamDragon

It's apart right now - doing an inventory. I'll try to post a pic tonight.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
RamDragon

I didn't get that pic last night since I seem to have misplaced my stock. Not sure how that sort of thing can happen since it hasn't been more than twelve feet from my workbench since my last game.

Here it is:
jrmAM-4.jpg

it's got a Master barrel shroud, 6" Master barrel and 2" 'Cocker/Master barrel adapter on right now. The 14" barrel to the left is also a Master, and the Carbon Fiber barrel is 12" 'Cocker threaded.

I run all my guns on 4500 PSI/68cu HPA. Same reason I recommend HPA as the first upgrade to everyone I talk to. Noting improves accuracy like a better air supply. (unless you're running a Tippy. Then you need a real barrel first.)