pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > Specific Marker Forums > Dangerous Power

Old 09-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Paintball nube

Need some advice on G4 bolt

hey there, ive had my g4 for about 2 months now. I wanted to upgrade the bolt so i picked up the TechT L7 bolt. I had watched some videos on how to instal it properly and such. I took it out to the field today, and i had nothing but paintball chops for the first few games. At first the fps was up to high, and i lowered it to around 260-270, but still ended up getting chops. It got so bad i just had to put the stock bolt back in.

when i came home i had changed the dwell to 10 from 12. Havent tried it yet but should that help out a little?

Last quick question. Im using the viewloader select force feeder. I have it on the slowest setting, because i hate that humming noise on the faster settings. Could it being on the slowest setting, be one of the causes for chopping paint?

thanks!!
Paintball nube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:43 AM   #2
brickdoctor

was it choping with the eyes on because it shouldnt ?
red ion pro
tipp 98 R/T
exp chamber
cp drop
brickdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #3
Paintball nube

actually it did it with both, but not as much with them on. When i got the g4, i was using it with the eyes on, and it worked perfectly with no chops for maybe 5 days of paintballing. Then it shopped shooting, because the eyes needed a cleaning, so i turned the eyes off, and it was still shooting very well. then just over time it started chopping more and more, with or without the eyes. Thought it was the new bolt but its doing it the odd time with the stock one as well. Im using pretty hard paint as well, graffiti, DSX basic training, and infinity. so it doesnt get much harder to break then that stuff!
Paintball nube is offline   Reply With Quote