pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Join pbReview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

Home     |     Paintball Articles     |     Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
Go Back   Paintball Forums > General Marker Forums > High-End Mechanical Markers

Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
beniscool

Tiberius T9.1 chopping and barrel turning

I bought a t9.1 and used it last weekend for the first time. The field didn't allow first strike rounds so i used the hopper adapter. It chopped like crazy (1 out of 5 balls). The adapter is actually 2 pieces glued together, the glue seal broke because so much paint got in there. I was using a 72 cu in 3000 psi air tank, an evolution 3 hopper, and marbalizers paint. Has this happened to anyone else? I was thinking an old 12v revolution might work because it's not putting any pressure on the paint. Also, when i have the adapter in, it wont let me turn the barrel into the mag fed position. I know this for sure is not right because Tiberius advertises that you are supposed to be able to turn the barrel. Do i just have to shave down the hopper adapter? And for the chopping, i know for sure it wasn't the paint because when i squeegeed the barrel and switched to mag fed it worked perfectly fine.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, this is my first post and i thought high end mechanical markers would be the right section. If it is not, please let me know the right area to put it and i will gladly move it
beniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
Franklin Co. PB
Since 2009

I would sent it to Tiberius if its having that many problems.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
beniscool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Co. PB View Post
I would sent it to Tiberius if its having that many problems.
not really an option, i have a big game this weekend. i fixed the hopper feedneck, i found out was the hoppers fault that it was chopping, and i dont really need to switch from hopper fed to magazine fed since i will just carry 2 guns for the game.
beniscool is offline   Reply With Quote